UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Blackmouth pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kybulldogger
New UKC Forum Member

Blackmouth pups

Looking in KY for a registered Blackmouth Cur pup. Parents must run and tree. Larger male pup preferred. Only in Kentucky as I will want to see the parents in person. 606-303-3599. Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-23-2018 05:04 PM
kybulldogger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kybulldogger Click here to Send kybulldogger a Private Message Find more posts by kybulldogger Add kybulldogger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul Hillis
UKC Forum Member

BLACK CUR TREE DOGS

IF you want black mouth curs for treeing game I would make sure they was of the Ladner or Lee blood lines . www.hillisblackmouthcurs.com

Old Post 01-24-2018 05:03 AM
Paul Hillis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Hillis Click here to Send Paul Hillis a Private Message Click Here to Email Paul Hillis Visit Paul Hillis's homepage! Find more posts by Paul Hillis Add Paul Hillis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul Hillis
UKC Forum Member

BLACK CUR TREE DOGS

IF you want black mouth curs for treeing game I would make sure they was of the Ladner or Lee blood lines . www.hillisblackmouthcurs.com

Old Post 01-24-2018 05:03 AM
Paul Hillis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Hillis Click here to Send Paul Hillis a Private Message Click Here to Email Paul Hillis Visit Paul Hillis's homepage! Find more posts by Paul Hillis Add Paul Hillis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kybulldogger
New UKC Forum Member

Ladner is what I'm most interested in. Treeing traits is a must. Thanks

Old Post 01-25-2018 03:27 PM
kybulldogger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kybulldogger Click here to Send kybulldogger a Private Message Find more posts by kybulldogger Add kybulldogger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M_Howard
UKC Forum Member

Jarrod Lyndsey

Got a female few years back from me she throws some good tree dogs, my pup has been treeing since she was 4 months old.

865-607-6550

Old Post 01-27-2018 04:02 AM
M_Howard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M_Howard Click here to Send M_Howard a Private Message Click Here to Email M_Howard Find more posts by M_Howard Add M_Howard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kybulldogger
New UKC Forum Member

still looking.

Old Post 02-06-2018 06:19 AM
welchelbmc
UKC Forum Member

HUTSON'S Ole Zip pups will be born April 17th

I will breed Zip to Missy this week. Both of these dogs will take you on a good hunt. Zip is a really nice coon dog that will also tree squirrels and Missy is a nice little squirrel dog with many coon treed also. She is a Hutson's ole Poncho III female. These are from long lines of dogs that have earned their name in the woods. middle tn 931-279-1662.

Old Post 02-12-2018 01:08 AM
welchelbmc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for welchelbmc Click here to Send welchelbmc a Private Message Click Here to Email welchelbmc Find more posts by welchelbmc Add welchelbmc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote