UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > English X Mt. Cur Pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

English X Mt. Cur Pups

They are 9 weeks old. Males and females available. Sire is Nelson's Hatchet Champion West Va. Squirrel Dog. Lot of the good ole blood in his veins. He is UKC Registered. Dam is by Kay's Blue John Bathis. She has Tru Blu Griit Sergeants Blue, Silvertone Hammer, and Woodstock Grizzle in her veins. Some pups are black with white points ans some are white and black and may tick up later on. Will be UKC Registered. These are my Grandson's pups
$250.00 a pup. Call or text 540-383-1666

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-27-2020 03:24 PM
Pastor Ed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Ed Click here to Send Pastor Ed a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Ed Find more posts by Pastor Ed Add Pastor Ed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

Can't want them any better bred. Fat and slick and very adventurous.

Old Post 12-01-2020 06:42 PM
Pastor Ed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Ed Click here to Send Pastor Ed a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Ed Find more posts by Pastor Ed Add Pastor Ed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

Christmas is close! Will hold for Christmas with a deposit of $50.00

Old Post 12-10-2020 12:40 PM
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

Only 4 left. Pictures on request... but please be serious

Old Post 12-19-2020 12:30 PM
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

UKC Cross Bred registered, Great Pedigrees on both sides. Can't get any better. Pups are black and white with a little brown trim and some are white and black with spots. One looks like it will tick up as it gets older

Old Post 01-07-2021 06:32 AM
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

Boys and Girls, I don't know what else to do but I'll try this to get these pups in some good hands. You come and get a pair... They will be vaccinated and wormed and have their Rabies shot. You give me 50.00 a piece and I'll give them to you along with 5 bags of Valu Pack dog food. You sign a contract to hunt them regularly... treat them according to the Animal Welfare standards... and be kind and understanding... and laying off the shock button until you exhausted all the other methods to break these pups if they run trash. (I don't believe they will not break their selves off fast game if they run it at all). If you just want one pup... You give me 100.00 and you get the pup and 2 bags of feed. Everything else about the health and welfare of the pups stays the same. If within 9 months of the time you've had the pup or pups... and they are doing nothing... I'll give you 250.00 a piece for them. If they suit you... you give me 250.00 a piece. At that time the pups will be yours or mine... and we can do with them as we like. But we will hunt them together and determine if they are doing anything or not. I don't know what else I can do or say to get a pup that will do it's job. I reserve the right to who I trust with this deal. Not judging just looking out for the best interest of my pups.

Last edited by Pastor Ed on 01-10-2021 at 04:09 AM

Old Post 01-10-2021 04:03 AM
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

Had two persons who said they were coming this weekend but have herd nothing from either one. Monday I will start signaling them out and hunting them with a squirrel dog. The price will just get higher

Old Post 01-16-2021 04:03 AM