UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > ***New At Stud***CH Grnitech 'PR' Tough Times Blaze
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

Blaze is not all grand but he is a fine hound with some winners behind him also. There is a litter out of him that's two years old and the ones I know of all made fine hounds. Please don't overlook him when choosing a stud dog

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-24-2015 02:11 AM
MattGill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MattGill Click here to Send MattGill a Private Message Click Here to Email MattGill Find more posts by MattGill Add MattGill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MudRiverdogs
UKC Forum Member

Coon Dog Here

Trees Coons not Trees Will Nock a hole in the dark Congrats on having a good hound

GRCH GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR'KEATON'S MUD RIVER BIG MACK
GRCH GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR'CHARLEY CREEK LOTA HEART
GRNITECH'PR' KOCH'S FINAL DESTIONATION
GRNITECH'PR' CHARLEY CREEK BIG BUGSY
GRNITECH GRCH'PR'SMOKEY MTN MERCY

Doug Keaton
304-840-3943

Old Post 03-24-2015 05:15 AM
MudRiverdogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MudRiverdogs Click here to Send MudRiverdogs a Private Message Click Here to Email MudRiverdogs Find more posts by MudRiverdogs Add MudRiverdogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MudRiverdogs
UKC Forum Member

C

c

GRCH GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR'KEATON'S MUD RIVER BIG MACK
GRCH GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR'CHARLEY CREEK LOTA HEART
GRNITECH'PR' KOCH'S FINAL DESTIONATION
GRNITECH'PR' CHARLEY CREEK BIG BUGSY
GRNITECH GRCH'PR'SMOKEY MTN MERCY

Doug Keaton
304-840-3943

Old Post 03-24-2015 05:15 AM
MudRiverdogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MudRiverdogs Click here to Send MudRiverdogs a Private Message Click Here to Email MudRiverdogs Find more posts by MudRiverdogs Add MudRiverdogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

Thanks doug. I feel the same about your Dennis dog. Not all grand but all coon dog!!

Old Post 03-24-2015 06:12 AM
MattGill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MattGill Click here to Send MattGill a Private Message Click Here to Email MattGill Find more posts by MattGill Add MattGill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

Come hunt with blaze. He can smoke a hot track, work up an old one, and is very accurate. Loud mouth, hard tree dog. Loves to get alone and to work past dogs that are slick and have the coon. Has $117 won so far this year in PKC in the few hunts he's been in.

Old Post 04-16-2015 02:17 AM
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

Matt Gill
304-532-7113
Call anytime with any questions

Old Post 04-24-2015 06:54 PM
J Shafer
UKC Forum Member

Blaze is a nice hound an looks to go with it

Big Dog lights
Hilltop Hunting supplies
Victor dog food

Old Post 05-07-2015 01:37 PM
J Shafer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Shafer Click here to Send J Shafer a Private Message Click Here to Email J Shafer Find more posts by J Shafer Add J Shafer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

Blaze has been collected and the seamen will be stored at tri-state K9 breeders in Man, wv. It can be shipped to a closer breeder for your convenience.

Old Post 05-13-2015 09:35 PM
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

Blaze has been bred to GRNITECH All NITE Handy Dandy. She's goes back to rat attack on the top and world champion PAC man on the bottom. I used to own half of her, very nice dog. Call me if you'd like to be put on the list for one. Thanks 304-532-7113

Old Post 05-29-2015 06:27 AM
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

Pups will be here at the end of the month out of Dandy and Blaze. Call Kelby abels at 304-532-5708 to book a pup

Old Post 07-08-2015 07:53 PM
ZBarker03
UKC Forum Member

Should be some good ones. Blaze is a fine hound

Old Post 07-09-2015 03:27 PM
ZBarker03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZBarker03 Click here to Send ZBarker03 a Private Message Click Here to Email ZBarker03 Find more posts by ZBarker03 Add ZBarker03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

Pups will be here in about a week

Old Post 07-20-2015 12:13 AM
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH All NITE Handy Dandy had 5 pups out of blaze. 4 males and 1 female. Kelby who owns dandy kept the female and a male, I kept a male, Zack Caines of NC got a male and I believe the other is still left. Old enough to pick up. Call Kelby if interested 304-532-5708

Old Post 09-13-2015 01:54 AM
KAbels06
UKC Forum Member

Still have one male pup left out of Blaze. Blaze put us under 2 coons the other night while hunting in two different hard hunted areas. This pup is just gonna need a ride, don't miss out on him! Give matt or myself a call. 3045325708

CH NITE CH S&S Wild & Wet Willie

Old Post 09-22-2015 04:02 PM
KAbels06 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KAbels06 Click here to Send KAbels06 a Private Message Click Here to Email KAbels06 Find more posts by KAbels06 Add KAbels06 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

Blaze finished in the top ten in the 2015 WV pkc state race and already has two cast wins in the 2016 race.

Old Post 10-19-2015 03:14 PM
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

Check is in the mail to pay blaze up as a 2016 performance sire

Old Post 12-05-2015 04:30 AM
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

From jan 1st up to last night December 12th blaze has made 81 trees with coons ( not 81 coons counting doubles or every coon in the tree) 21 slick trees, and 8 legitimate den trees. That's 80% accurate. He doesn't make as many trees as some dogs but he does have the meat hanging most of the time when you get to him. He is a pleasure to hunt, no lead required if desired. Good mouth, can move a track, and usually goes until he's treed, and alone most of the time when cut with company. If anyone is interested in hunting with him just call and set up a hunt.

Old Post 12-13-2015 08:07 PM
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

I'll be off after today until the night after Christmas if anybody wants to come go for a hunt with Blaze. I'm already getting videos of pups out of blaze and dandy treeing on drags and cage coons. Good mouths and good tree dogs to be under 5 months old. I'll start taking mine here in another month or so. Call and set up a hunt if you're interested in him

Old Post 12-17-2015 04:31 PM
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

The pups out of BLAZE X DANDY are around 5 months old now and we're starting to take them to the woods here and there. They are all pretty pups with good mouths. Mine seems to be very smart, doesn't get sick when hauled and gets through the woods pretty good for a puppy. This is the first time blaze has been crossed on a GRNITECH female and I look forward to seeing what I can make of mine

Old Post 12-26-2015 10:58 AM
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

I've had my pup out about three times and he gets through the woods pretty good. One of the pups was sold to a young man who lives here local and he has it treeing every drag he makes and is running track and treeing some when he takes it hunting. Good mouth and a blow down tree dog on the hang up coons. Can text videos

Old Post 01-01-2016 03:23 PM
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

Blaze had cast wins in 2015 at the UKC winter classic hunt, in the Allen shoe memorial hunt, cast winner both nights at SETWD in cast with competition of some well known dogs that have won all over , overall hunt champion SETWD. In PKC he had a cast win at the breeders showcase, mountaineer showdown, and finished top ten in the WV PKC state standings. I simply do not have the money to run up and down the road to every big hunt around like I would like to but the hunts I listed above were all the bigger type hunts he made it to. Bodie won the purina race and proved that he could consistently win. I'm not saying that if blaze was at all the major hunts he would win but I do feel that he is the type of dog that can always be in the mix of things. I'd be glad to show him any night I'm not working. The real thing that sets just coon dogs that win hunts aside from stud dogs is the ability to reproduce. Blaze shows 13 pups on his ukc papers and 5 are 5 months old from the recent litter Kelby Abels raised, and was the first litter off a grand night female and first litter to be performanced and SS. I own one of the males and I'm gonna give him every chance I can to do his share of winning if he makes a coon hound so only time will tell but I do feel that he will reproduce nice dogs when crossed on nice gyps

Last edited by MattGill on 01-03-2016 at 02:42 AM

Old Post 01-03-2016 02:39 AM
ZBarker03
UKC Forum Member

blaze is a coondog any way you look at it. When you turn him loose you find him treed somewhere under a coon. If given the chance in the stud pen I think his pups could be even better.

Old Post 01-03-2016 03:14 AM
ZBarker03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZBarker03 Click here to Send ZBarker03 a Private Message Click Here to Email ZBarker03 Find more posts by ZBarker03 Add ZBarker03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

PKC cast win for blaze this past Friday night. That's puts him around $1450 lifetime earnings in PKC

Old Post 01-10-2016 10:50 PM
Cole sensabaugh
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by MattGill
thanks everyone for the kind words, i greatly appreciate it. i just wanted to give a shout out to Billy Youcum who handled trick magic. we drew each other both nights. trick is a very nice hound and billy is one of the best guys ive ever hunted against. very fair and a great handler. im sure all you kentucky boys know him, dont think he's ever met a stranger hahaha

Billy is a good friend of mine He is always fun to hunt with

Home of:
Nitech Ch“Pr” Big moneys piggy bank
Grnitech "pr" Rock Lick Smooth and Sassy HTX (r.i.p)

Old Post 01-10-2016 11:03 PM
Cole sensabaugh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cole sensabaugh Click here to Send Cole sensabaugh a Private Message Click Here to Email Cole sensabaugh Find more posts by Cole sensabaugh Add Cole sensabaugh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

Zack barker and I hunted blaze and havoc the other night and we saw 3 coons, 2 den trees and 1 slick tree. My blaze pup is starting to get very interested and is going good with the old dogs

Old Post 01-19-2016 01:43 AM