UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > The Litter Of Impact!
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ron Ashbaugh
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Hopkins:

With as important as this litter is to you and the obvious expense that went into having these pups, how did you go about choosing the female? Seems like there would be a line out of door and across the country of men who would have loved have seen their female bred. What made her stand out?

Ron

Ron Ashbaugh
CROOKED FOOT KENNELS

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-22-2010 09:27 PM
Ron Ashbaugh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Ashbaugh Click here to Send Ron Ashbaugh a Private Message Find more posts by Ron Ashbaugh Add Ron Ashbaugh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clifton
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Joey
[B] [/]
. Joey, Fosters Crowder was out of Sackett JR. And GRntch Foster Cindy who was out of Prowler. Crowder was a littermate to Deacon and Gun. You may have hunted with him when I had him.

(PCH Wipeout Zeb Again x Pch Stylish Snag)

Old Post 07-22-2010 09:59 PM
Clifton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clifton Click here to Send Clifton a Private Message Click Here to Email Clifton Find more posts by Clifton Add Clifton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Vaden
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Briar
Mr. Hopkins:

With as important as this litter is to you and the obvious expense that went into having these pups, how did you go about choosing the female? Seems like there would be a line out of door and across the country of men who would have loved have seen their female bred. What made her stand out?

Ron

Her littermates are getting it done they have made this cross 3 times or more. Two or more of her borthers are at stud PP and SS studs one is owned by the the guy that studs Clint. Termite, Cowee Creek Coot, and Big Al. Termite came in the top 16 at the SS. They also hunted with this female that is what made them bred her. The Lulu dog was a coondog and Frank and Clint are coondogs. They should be some loud pups.

Old Post 07-22-2010 10:18 PM
Tyler Vaden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Vaden Click here to Send Tyler Vaden a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Vaden Find more posts by Tyler Vaden Add Tyler Vaden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joey

quote:
Originally posted by Clifton
. Joey, Fosters Crowder was out of Sackett JR. And GRntch Foster Cindy who was out of Prowler. Crowder was a littermate to Deacon and Gun. You may have hunted with him when I had him.

Yes I did hunt with him. Thats what I wanted to know. He was a good looking hound and if I remember correctly realy loud. I still have my Gyp out of Deacon and Howler she is the best I have every owned.

Old Post 07-22-2010 11:00 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barnyard
UKC Forum Member

Old Semen!

Russ Bellar has pups out of Old Shep that are about 5 Mo. old by now I would say!

Cell- 574-538-9431

Old Post 07-23-2010 12:05 AM
Barnyard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barnyard Click here to Send Barnyard a Private Message Click Here to Email Barnyard Find more posts by Barnyard Add Barnyard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
observer
UKC Forum Member

Re: Old Semen!

quote:
Originally posted by Barnyard
Russ Bellar has pups out of Old Shep that are about 5 Mo. old by now I would say!

Wow, now that there was a coon dog for sure. What is the mother John?

Old Post 07-23-2010 03:34 AM
observer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for observer Click here to Send observer a Private Message Find more posts by observer Add observer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Vaden
UKC Forum Member

I have also hunted with 2 of Roxy's littermates one was a coondog turn her out any where any time of the year you would be going and getting here off the tree with a coon. The other one had a 1st and a 2nd and would tree coons. Delbert Hawkins has a dog (Jack) that goes back to Roxy's bottom side that won Redbone days that is a coondog. They say WAR CREEK ANNA's 1st litter is doing good. I don't know what there out of or how old they are.

Last edited by Tyler Vaden on 07-23-2010 at 02:04 PM

Old Post 07-23-2010 01:56 PM
Tyler Vaden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Vaden Click here to Send Tyler Vaden a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Vaden Find more posts by Tyler Vaden Add Tyler Vaden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Enigma
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Old Semen!

quote:
Originally posted by observer
Wow, now that there was a coon dog for sure. What is the mother John?

Never got to see ol shep go, but heard he tree'd coon like treein squirrels.

Old Post 07-23-2010 05:30 PM
Enigma is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Enigma Click here to Send Enigma a Private Message Find more posts by Enigma Add Enigma to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hopkins/Lipper
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Briar
Mr. Hopkins:

Ron

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brair, I feel confident in my choice based on ANNA'S ability as a coon dog as well as her looks , mouth and of course breeding. I had to start somewhere and I feel that I have chosen wisley . I do still have three more straws of "THE GOOD STUFF" and you can bet that I will extremly selective as to where it goes. If this litter goes as planned we could breed ANNA again . All this is yet to be determined. Thanks.
Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Old Post 07-23-2010 05:57 PM
Hopkins/Lipper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hopkins/Lipper Click here to Send Hopkins/Lipper a Private Message Click Here to Email Hopkins/Lipper Find more posts by Hopkins/Lipper Add Hopkins/Lipper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis Sawney
UKC Forum Member

I would look into Travis Browns females. Travis' females are putting some good pups on the ground. Haley is showing to be a great reproducer.

Old Post 07-23-2010 06:04 PM
Travis Sawney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis Sawney Click here to Send Travis Sawney a Private Message Find more posts by Travis Sawney Add Travis Sawney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jamie Thurman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Travis Sawney
I would look into Travis Browns females. Travis' females are putting some good pups on the ground. Haley is showing to be a great reproducer.

I TALK TO TRAVIS YEASTERDAY ABOUT HIS FEMALES HE SURE KNOWS HIS STUFF AND DOES HAVE SOME FINE FEMALES AND HIS FEMALES HAVE PRODUCED MANY BIG NAME STUDS

NITECH NOCTURNAL NAILOR JR
GRNITECH JUDGE DREDD 7/2/04 to 8/4/14
GRNITECH WALACES LITTLE ELLI (2014 SATURDAY NIGHT GEORGIA STATE GRNITECH WINNER AND 2ND IN THE FINAL 4)

GRCH GRNITECH GRFCH WOODS DANDY SAS( GRNITECH ABBOTTS ELK RIVER RATTLER X WOODS DANDY BRANDY )

GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL KIT ( GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL TORUCH X GRNITECH GOLD RIVER MEG )

NITECH CH SWAMP AND RIVER QUEEN (CAST WINNER AT BABY STAKES & 3 WINS TWDS GRNITECH) (GRNITECH DOUBLE XL X NITECH CH A LITTLE BIT NASTY )

BEANS 2 FAMOUS FOR U (GRNTCH HARDWOOD BEAN X GRNTCH SKIPPERS ALMOST FAMOUS)
GIRLS HUNT TO
Jamie Thurman
770-262-5241

Old Post 07-23-2010 06:12 PM
Jamie Thurman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jamie Thurman Click here to Send Jamie Thurman a Private Message Click Here to Email Jamie Thurman Find more posts by Jamie Thurman Add Jamie Thurman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

Re: Dr. Kent Law

quote:
Originally posted by Hopkins/Lipper
Ron ...Dr. Kent Law in Abilene, kansas is one of the foremost in this field. I highly recomend him. That is all that his clinic does 24/7
Best of Luck
Tom Hopkins

Kent Law, DVM
Symbionics Inc.
1201 N VanBuren
Abilene, KS 67410
785-263-3221

http://www.symvet.com/

http://www.finleyriverchief.com

Sites I like to visit that have a lot of information:

A Lot Of Old Pictures And Ads

http://finleyriverchief.forumotion.net

Register On The Above Forum To See A Lot More Old Pictures And Ads.
There are more that you can't access unless registered.

Old Post 07-23-2010 08:32 PM
HistoryNutt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HistoryNutt Click here to Send HistoryNutt a Private Message Click Here to Email HistoryNutt Visit HistoryNutt's homepage! Find more posts by HistoryNutt Add HistoryNutt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skyblu
UKC Forum Member

For those recording TW history

Here's the photo in color taken 24 April 2010 at the Texas B&T Sectional hosted by Panola County CHA
She was entered as 'PR' Hilton's War Creek Anna
and she won Best of Breed Female.

Old Post 07-23-2010 09:20 PM
skyblu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skyblu Click here to Send skyblu a Private Message Click Here to Email skyblu Find more posts by skyblu Add skyblu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christy
UKC Forum Member

Location: Sylva, North Carolina (the far Western Tip of the State)

*GRCH NTCH'PR'RB'S Rock River Sid-R.I.P.

*CH'PR'Jet's Tember Shakin Sadie (UKC 2ND)

*Banjo

Independent Consultant for Jamberry Nails!! Check them out!!

Quincy-828-269-8768
OR Christy-828-269-4678---If we dont answer, please leave a message!!!

EVERYTHING happens for a reason.

Old Post 08-04-2010 05:12 AM
Christy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christy Click here to Send Christy a Private Message Click Here to Email Christy Visit Christy's homepage! Find more posts by Christy Add Christy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Late Night J
UKC Forum Member

pic

Boy , that's a ruff lookin bunch.

Old Post 08-04-2010 09:49 AM
Late Night J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Late Night J Click here to Send Late Night J a Private Message Find more posts by Late Night J Add Late Night J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

25 Days Old

More Pics Here: http://www.finleyriverchief.com/LITTER_OF_IMPACT.php

Last edited by HistoryNutt on 08-09-2010 at 08:57 PM

Old Post 08-09-2010 08:50 PM
HistoryNutt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HistoryNutt Click here to Send HistoryNutt a Private Message Click Here to Email HistoryNutt Visit HistoryNutt's homepage! Find more posts by HistoryNutt Add HistoryNutt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by HistoryNutt

25 Days Old

More Pics Here: http://www.finleyriverchief.com/LITTER_OF_IMPACT.php

the pan the pups are eating out of,,looks like gunpower,,lol,
priming the little muzzel loaders up early arent ya,,lol

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 08-09-2010 10:22 PM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

LIPPER'S DR. LAW

LIPPER'S DR. LAW

TREEING ON A HOUSE CAT AT 6 WEEKS AND 3 DAYS OF AGE

Old Post 08-29-2010 08:48 AM
Hopkins/Lipper
UKC Forum Member

Re: LIPPER'S DR. LAW

quote:

LIPPER'S DR. LAW

TREEING ON A HOUSE CAT AT 6 WEEKS AND 3 DAYS OF AGE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Don for posting this pic of DOC treeing on my cat . This "SON OF LIPPER" has a got a LOUD MOUTH on him.

Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Old Post 08-30-2010 03:40 PM
Hopkins/Lipper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hopkins/Lipper Click here to Send Hopkins/Lipper a Private Message Click Here to Email Hopkins/Lipper Find more posts by Hopkins/Lipper Add Hopkins/Lipper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

LIPPER'S SCREAMIN LUCILLE

LIPPER'S SCREAMIN LUCILLE with Paul Camp

Old Post 08-30-2010 04:05 PM
Glenn Wells
UKC Forum Member

I think I would have to agree with Travis Sawney and Jamie Dobbs, on Travis Brown's females. I believe Haley would be the best choice, if you wanted dogs to carry on for years to come. Any one of Travis's females would be good for a straw, if you wanted dogs that pass traits on . I think if he offered, it would wise to take him up on it !

Last edited by Glenn Wells on 09-06-2012 at 07:44 AM

Old Post 08-31-2010 05:25 AM
Glenn Wells is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Glenn Wells Click here to Send Glenn Wells a Private Message Click Here to Email Glenn Wells Find more posts by Glenn Wells Add Glenn Wells to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

LIPPER'S DR. LAW

LIPPER'S SCREAMIN LIZZY

LIPPER'S SCREAMIN T-BONE

LIPPER'S SCREAMIN SEMEN

LIPPER'S SCREAMIN LUCILLE with Paul Camp.

Old Post 09-08-2010 07:06 PM
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-13-2010 05:30 PM
Hopkins/Lipper
UKC Forum Member

LITTER OF IMPACT

quote:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Johnny McClanahan with LIPPER'S SCREAMIN LIZZY, Tom Hopkins With LIPPER'S DR. LAW (DOC) and Ronnie Bone with LIPPER 99.
8 and 1/2 weeks old.

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Old Post 09-13-2010 08:33 PM
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

Who all got pups out of this litter? Are the guys in the pictures owners?

HOME OF

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' OAKS POINT COON BUSTIN' BELLE HTX 2013 UKC Top 100 (May 2006-January 2017)

'PR' OAKS POINT STRIKE-EM OUT BEAU (May 2006-June 2016)

PKC CH NITECH GRCH 'PR' COON BUSTIN' WHITE STUFF

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

'PR' BLACK KNIGHT'S BALU JETTA (May 2013-October 2015)

CH 'PR' CHERRY CREEK XBOX 2016 Treeing Walker Days King of Show

Old Post 09-14-2010 12:17 AM
jculler8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jculler8 Click here to Send jculler8 a Private Message Click Here to Email jculler8 Visit jculler8's homepage! Find more posts by jculler8 Add jculler8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote