UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Other > Where can I find a place that draws and stores Semen
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Where can I find a place that draws and stores Semen

and does Canine breeding other than Nevergone in Wabash Indiana?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-22-2018 10:00 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sdubose
New UKC Forum Member

Place that draws and able to stores semen

Would like to know more about this if any one can help?

Old Post 09-23-2018 01:35 AM
sdubose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sdubose Click here to Send sdubose a Private Message Click Here to Email sdubose Visit sdubose's homepage! Find more posts by sdubose Add sdubose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
COAL HOLLOW
UKC Forum Member

Contact Rob Fry the hound hauler . He does it I believe.

Old Post 09-23-2018 02:00 PM
COAL HOLLOW is offline Click Here to See the Profile for COAL HOLLOW Click here to Send COAL HOLLOW a Private Message Click Here to Email COAL HOLLOW Find more posts by COAL HOLLOW Add COAL HOLLOW to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Where is Rob

from, do you have contact information?

Old Post 09-23-2018 06:54 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

Gary Fouts DVM Bristol IN 574-320-2229

Collects, stores, breeds

Old Post 09-23-2018 07:54 PM
Larry Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Hall Click here to Send Larry Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Hall Find more posts by Larry Hall Add Larry Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Hey Larry

what kind of prices? Do you know?

Old Post 09-24-2018 03:27 AM
BEST EVER
Banned

Pewee Valley Veterinary Center Claimed
5.0 star rating 5 reviews Details , Opens a popupRating details Veterinarians Edit , Opens a popupEdit category
Map
Edit
220 Mount Mercy Dr
Pewee Valley, KY 40056
Get Directions
Phone number (502) 241-8834
Business websitepvvcvet.com
Send to your Phone

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 09-24-2018 12:37 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

I heard there was a guy

in West Virginia that did it as well, does anyone have contact information for him?

Old Post 09-25-2018 05:06 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Tri State K9 Breeders Service LLC in West Virginia

We offer Semen Collection, Semen Storage, Semen Evaluation, Ovulation Testing, Vaginal Insemination, Trans Cervical Insemination .
We are now taking booking dates for March 2015.

Affordable Prices.

Located in Davin Wv

Call 304-687-8834

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 09-26-2018 12:40 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

Timber Hunter. He charged me $250:00 to collect and store. Real easy guy to work with. He just bred a female for a friend as well.

Old Post 09-26-2018 06:23 PM
Larry Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Hall Click here to Send Larry Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Hall Find more posts by Larry Hall Add Larry Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prime Time 29
UKC Forum Member

Re: I heard there was a guy

quote:
Originally posted by timber hunter
in West Virginia that did it as well, does anyone have contact information for him?

If you are talking about tri state breeders service I do not recommend them. They ruined all the breedings they had stored off one of my males. It was very shady!

GRNITECHHOF PKC CHAMPION ‘PR' PRIME TIME OUTLAW JESSE JAMES HTX3
2019 6th Place UKC World Championship
2019 Purina Race National Leader

Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!!!
–- Wyatt Earp

People accuse me of being color blind. The truth is I will hunt red ones, blue ones, black and white ones, yellow ones, black and tan ones, or even brindle ones; Just as long as they are English!

Old Post 09-28-2018 04:43 AM
Prime Time 29 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Prime Time 29 Click here to Send Prime Time 29 a Private Message Click Here to Email Prime Time 29 Find more posts by Prime Time 29 Add Prime Time 29 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Larry

What are breeding fees and storage fees like?

Old Post 09-29-2018 10:30 PM
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

Timber Hunter $250 for AI breeding. Storage is free for now but that will change I’m sure.

Old Post 10-04-2018 11:32 PM
OLIE SMITH
UKC Forum Member

dog

I just got off the phone with the guy in Bristol he is about the same Prise as Dean nice Guy Thank's Larry a lot closer.

Old Post 10-11-2018 03:14 PM
OLIE SMITH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OLIE SMITH Click here to Send OLIE SMITH a Private Message Click Here to Email OLIE SMITH Find more posts by OLIE SMITH Add OLIE SMITH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote