UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Ntch Ch Wade's King Kong HTX @ stud
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Tim Stanley and Clint came up for a visit ,and hunt the other night .we bred Tim's real nice grntch female Missy to Kong,and then went for a hunt.Wish I could say we had a perfect hunt but we didn't .Kong and Capone got a grinner and a porky the first two dumps ,and I must say they looked good and sounded good doing it.After a little motivational speech they got their act together and treed a couple coon.Not sure what got into them but hey you might as well hear it from me ,nothing to hide ,no excuses.Anyways ,this should be a real nice cross.Thanks for bringing Missy to Kong ,Tim .I really do appreciate it .Here is Missy's ped.

..........................................Grntch Moonlight Big Time Bo
........................Grntch Perkey's Night Stalker Bruiser
...........................................ntch Perkey's Night Stalker Sierra
GrNiteCh Ridge Running Little Miss
............................................Ntch Moran's Rocket
..........................Grntch Perkey's Night Stalker Lexus
.............................................Ntch Perkey's Night Stalker Sierra

Cross made 6-24-17 ,I've hunted with lots of the dogs that these pups go back too.Lots of real good dogs guys,dogs that can and have won all over.Look real close at this cross,it's going to be nice

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-26-2017 10:23 PM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

I have two nice litters of pups here out of Kong .Grntch Tina and Grntch Bush are the moms.Bush had 8 pups last night .If interested give me a call.

Old Post 07-06-2017 10:17 PM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Well fellas, I went to Wade's house last week to do some hunting. Took the best measuring stick I had at my disposal and that was GRNITECH Locked N Loaded Pebble. Kong went toe to toe with the old girl two drops and didn't disappoint either of us at all. Big clear mouth, parked under some ringtails.

It's too bad Ol' Pebbs is getting up there in years. If she wasent 11 years old, she would have been bred to Kong!

I liked what I saw enough that I brought home a Kong and GRNITECH Tina pup. Stay tuned!

Thanks for taking me and Brian hunting Wade. Kong reminded me a lot of Big Red in a lot of ways. Can't wait to see how my pup turns out.

Old Post 08-13-2017 09:24 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lrhone
UKC Forum Member

Getting some really good reports on Kong x Music pups! One particular female can't be bought! Not bad for 5 month old pups.

Past home of...
NITECH FCH GRCH 'PR' Timber Shocker Phil HTX (Shocker x ntch Yeller)

NITECH CH 'PR' Hesston's Midnite Bandit (Buzz x ntch Queeny).... (R.I.P)

NITECH FCH GRCH 'PR' Hesston's Midnite Buck HTX (grnt Aftershock x ch Music)

Present home of...
NITECH CH 'PR' Wades Big Red Style (Grnt Red x Grnt Hope)

Hesston's Midnite Tater Tot (Nitech Ch Style x Ch Music)

Old Post 08-19-2017 04:13 PM
lrhone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lrhone Click here to Send lrhone a Private Message Click Here to Email lrhone Find more posts by lrhone Add lrhone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Kong and Missy pups are almost a week old now.She had 9 and 1 was still born.So Tim Stanley has 8 pups for sale.4m 4f.

Old Post 09-03-2017 06:02 AM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Some of Kong's oldest pup that are over 6 months old are showing some potential. Most seem loud and they like to tree.Can't wait to see some of these pups next year

Old Post 10-04-2017 10:25 PM
chrissweet
UKC Forum Member

Heard a Kong pup outta his first litter gotta first place last night. Congrats to all involved. Kong seems to be carrying on the family traditions. Kongs a very nice young hound and seems to be throwing some nice pups as well. If your looking for a stud don't overlook this youngster he's got the tools and bred to reproduce.

Old Post 10-15-2017 02:54 PM
chrissweet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chrissweet Click here to Send chrissweet a Private Message Find more posts by chrissweet Add chrissweet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

I've been getting some good reports on Kong's oldest litters.Some of the pups that are being worked are doing really good.They go hunting ,are tree minded and have a good amount of independence.Kong pups are showing promise but it'll be another year till we know what he's going to produce.As far as Kong,he's a real fun dog to hunt.

Old Post 11-22-2017 07:55 AM
jbiggert
UKC Forum Member

do you have seman on kong. is he for sale ha ha ha. i have his daddy and hes not for sale seems to be a good line.good luck with kong.

Males

1) Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Nighty Nite Little Red - (Semen) (Gr. Nt. Yellow River Rocky X Nt. Ch. Gr. F Grw. Maggie)

2) Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Nighty Nite Red Cloud - 4 Years Old (Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. To The Max X Gr. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Moonlight Pepper Ann)

3) Nighty Nite T - (Gr. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Moonlight After Shock X Gr. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Moonlight Pepper Ann)

Females

1) Gr. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Moonlight Pepper Ann - 9 Years Old (Gr. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Steps Little Pepper X Gr. Nt. Ch. Nighty Nite Moonlight Kate)

2) Gr. Ch. Nighty Nite Little Red Sky - 3 Years Old (Gr. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Outlaw Red Moon X Gr. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Moonlight Pepper Ann)

Old Post 12-13-2017 09:16 PM
jbiggert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbiggert Click here to Send jbiggert a Private Message Click Here to Email jbiggert Find more posts by jbiggert Add jbiggert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jbiggert
UKC Forum Member

do you have seman on kong. is he for sale ha ha ha. i have his daddy and hes not for sale seems to be a good line.good luck with kong.

Males

1) Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Nighty Nite Little Red - (Semen) (Gr. Nt. Yellow River Rocky X Nt. Ch. Gr. F Grw. Maggie)

2) Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Nighty Nite Red Cloud - 4 Years Old (Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. To The Max X Gr. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Moonlight Pepper Ann)

3) Nighty Nite T - (Gr. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Moonlight After Shock X Gr. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Moonlight Pepper Ann)

Females

1) Gr. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Moonlight Pepper Ann - 9 Years Old (Gr. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Steps Little Pepper X Gr. Nt. Ch. Nighty Nite Moonlight Kate)

2) Gr. Ch. Nighty Nite Little Red Sky - 3 Years Old (Gr. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Outlaw Red Moon X Gr. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Moonlight Pepper Ann)

Old Post 12-13-2017 09:16 PM
jbiggert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbiggert Click here to Send jbiggert a Private Message Click Here to Email jbiggert Find more posts by jbiggert Add jbiggert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Thanks John,haven't had Kong collected yet,I should probably do that.Nope, Kong isn't for sale either.Most of the time I kind of like him

Old Post 12-16-2017 11:16 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Kong is a 2018 performance sire

Old Post 01-05-2018 08:42 PM
chrissweet
UKC Forum Member

Kong x Bush

I haven’t been able to get out much up here since Thanksgiving. Took our pup Kush out with our Copper dog last night and she showed a lot of interest at the tree and even went hunting good. She had seen a hide twice when she was about 15 weeks old. Can’t wait till spring to get her going. This might be a stud that ya wanna take a look at.

Old Post 01-29-2018 03:19 PM
chrissweet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chrissweet Click here to Send chrissweet a Private Message Find more posts by chrissweet Add chrissweet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Wade I sent you a pm

Old Post 02-05-2018 04:42 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chrissweet
UKC Forum Member

Kong pup

I got a picture the other night of a 10month old Kong pup getting it done. These folks run coon and Bobcat and this pup can do it all alone. Kong sure seems to be throwing the right kind.

Old Post 02-05-2018 05:19 PM
chrissweet
UKC Forum Member

Kong pups

Been hearing more n more about People liking they’re pups outta Kong. Can’t wait to get mine out when this snow and cold is done

Old Post 03-22-2018 03:19 AM
chrissweet
UKC Forum Member

Kong

I hear Kong is back at the hunts... congrats on the win

Old Post 04-01-2018 05:28 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Kong is a no hassle dog ,he barks it's a coon ,he trees there's a coon in the tree. He loves his job too,lots of fun to hunt .There is always the odd night but for the most part Kong is a pretty cool dog

Old Post 04-07-2018 01:21 PM
chrissweet
UKC Forum Member

Up top

A young stud with the right tools and definitely is passing them on.... Get you sum

Old Post 04-16-2018 10:57 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Kong is a Grfch Grch and has 4 wins towards Grntch also HTX. Still looking to get that last win .His pups seem to be the right kind ,lots in the 8 month to 13 month range . Couple nice ones for sure.I have one myself that I really like.

Old Post 05-07-2018 10:12 PM
blairforce1
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for sending the pictures and videos Wade. You sure nuff have a stable of tree dogs!

Old Post 05-08-2018 04:27 PM
blairforce1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blairforce1 Click here to Send blairforce1 a Private Message Click Here to Email blairforce1 Find more posts by blairforce1 Add blairforce1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JR Collins
UKC Forum Member

Kong

Wade, I plan to come up later come fall and see Kong go. I think Calebs female will need a visit with Kong come November.

Old Post 05-09-2018 03:23 AM
JR Collins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JR Collins Click here to Send JR Collins a Private Message Click Here to Email JR Collins Find more posts by JR Collins Add JR Collins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

10-4 JR

Old Post 05-09-2018 09:03 PM
DCorbin
UKC Forum Member

Time to update this one to Grnitech CH Wade’s King Kong Htx, congrats Wade

Old Post 10-14-2018 12:16 PM
DCorbin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DCorbin Click here to Send DCorbin a Private Message Find more posts by DCorbin Add DCorbin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skoce002
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Wade!

Old Post 10-14-2018 03:00 PM
Skoce002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skoce002 Click here to Send Skoce002 a Private Message Find more posts by Skoce002 Add Skoce002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote