UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > NiteCh'Ch'Pr Buck's Rush Creek Blaze
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Trent
UKC Forum Member

Happy Birthday to Blaze! Still got a couple pups left out of him and Storm. Get ahold of me if interested.

NtCh North Star Blue Tiki (RIP)
(Thorson's Tree'n Blue Dutch X North Star Blue Kitty)
1st, 1st, 3rd, 5th, and a 9th

Gr. Nt. Ch. North Star Blue Oakley (Rip)
(Oppy's Rushcreek Spit X North Star Blue Tiki)

NiteCh North Star Blue Gucci
(North Star Blue Oakley x Rolin Blue Freaky Fast)

NiteCh Barker Creek El Chapo
(Raging Water Wizard of Oz x Barker Creek Blue Polly)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-07-2016 06:53 PM
Trent is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trent Click here to Send Trent a Private Message Click Here to Email Trent Find more posts by Trent Add Trent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jrw
UKC Forum Member

Got one out of this first litter. She is a pretty thing. We'll see where it goes from there. She is smart.

Old Post 06-22-2016 10:12 PM
jrw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jrw Click here to Send jrw a Private Message Click Here to Email jrw Find more posts by jrw Add jrw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

BLAZE PUPS

WE WILL BE BREEDING PERRY'S RUSHCREEK DANG IT BECKY TO BLAZE ON 10-26-16. BLAZE'S PARENTS WERE BOTH ON THE REPRODUCER'S LIST.BLAZE CAN DRIVE A TRACK OR GET TREED ON SETTING COONS. THIS BECKY FEMALE HAS A BIG MOUTH, CAN TREE THE LAID UP COON. SHE IS OUT OF POUNDER 2 X RAGE. ALOT OF OLD HAMMER. THESE SHOULD BE GOOD LOOKING DOGS WITH AMPLE COON TREEING ABILITY. <v>

Old Post 10-23-2016 06:16 PM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLUETICKBUCK
UKC Forum Member

This should be a good cross I can't wait

NITECH.GRCH.'PR'BUCK'S RUSH CREEK BLAZE (NITECH GRCH'PR'PERRYS RUSH CREEK OPPY+GRNITECH GRCH'PR'J.R.'S NIGHT TALKIN PEARL)( BOS 2014 IOWA SPRING CHAMPIONSHIP OVERALL SHOW WINNER,BOS LE GRAND RQE,BOS 2014 HEARTLAND CLASSIC, CH Male 2014 BBOA Zone3,3rd 2015 BBOA Zone3, 4th and CH Male 2015 RQE Arthur WI, 1st 2015 Purina Badger State Championship,2015 Iowa State BBCHA State Championship King of Show,2015 Iowa state governor cup CH Male)

GRNITECH Oppy's Rush Creek Spit (5th 2015 RQE Bluetick Reunion)

Old Post 10-24-2016 10:57 AM
BLUETICKBUCK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLUETICKBUCK Click here to Send BLUETICKBUCK a Private Message Click Here to Email BLUETICKBUCK Find more posts by BLUETICKBUCK Add BLUETICKBUCK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

THE CROSS

WAS MADE TODAY. PUPPIES DUE AROUND CHRISTMAS TIME. THE SPIT BECKY CROSS IS TURNING OUT TO BE NICE SO FAR. I EXPECT NOTHING LESS FROM THESE. CONTACT ME OR BUCK FOR A PUP. <v>

Old Post 10-26-2016 09:15 PM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Blaze

Old Post 10-28-2016 06:51 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

BUCK'S RUSHCREEK BLAZE

WE WILL BE OFFERING BLAZE TO THE PUBLIC. HE WILL BE LOCATED HERE ON WHITTON RD. IN HANOVER,IL. HE IS A COONDOG WITH A COONDOG PEDIGREE. WE WILL BE HUNTING BLAZE WITH OUR YOUNG DOGS THIS FALL.<v>

Old Post 10-22-2017 08:13 PM
jrw
UKC Forum Member

Good to here! I would like to hunt with him.

Old Post 10-22-2017 11:24 PM
jrw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jrw Click here to Send jrw a Private Message Click Here to Email jrw Find more posts by jrw Add jrw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brandon Gudgeon
UKC Forum Member

My 10 mo old male out of Blaze x Dang it Becky (Speck) is gonna make a good one I've got a good feeling. He's the most athletic dog I've ever owned, and is already a big hound. My truck sits a little higher, and he can jump from the ground and get on top of the dog box. I've taken him out a couple times, and he goes off by himself, and seems to want nothing to do with the other dogs, this has been good and bad. He got messing around in a multi flora rose pasture the other night and missed out on getting in on a couple coon when we left him there to go hunt the other side of the property. He has a big mouth, and strikes quick and keeps it going. From my experience, I'm guessing he will tighten up when he gets through this gangly adolescent stage. I should also mention, this dog has been doing all of this before ever seeing a coon. First night to the woods with my Tramp dog he took a different track and was giving chase in a corn field and I eventually caught him as a male coyote was letting him know he didn't want him in there. Which reminds me, I've been meaning to get my FoxPro out and go take care of him. He got to see a coon the other night that I shot out to his Mom and without any hesitation whatsoever, he grabbed the coon and was shaking it so hard he was bouncing it off his ribs and I literally thought he was going to injure himself or knock the wind out of him. I had a first timer with that night, and he thought that was the coolest thing he's ever seen. I think I'll take him out with Tramp tonight and see if I can't get him under a coon legit.

NiteCh 'PR' Beast Mode Tramp
- 1st Runner Up Jr Young Guns 2014 National BBOA Days - 300+
- 9th place (Friday night) 2014 National BBOA Days - 250+
- 1st place opens 2014 WI State BBOA Championship - 837.5+
- UKC 2nd - 100+
- UKC 1st - 225+
- 2015 Zone 3 BBOA Championship King of Hunt
- 2015 Iowa State BBCHA King of Hunt (1st place NtCh)
- 2016 Zone 3 BBOA Championship 1st place NtCh (Fri Night)

R.I.P.

Ch NiteCh 'PR' Gabby's Tree Poundin Bocephus

Old Post 10-23-2017 03:20 PM
Brandon Gudgeon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon Gudgeon Click here to Send Brandon Gudgeon a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon Gudgeon Find more posts by Brandon Gudgeon Add Brandon Gudgeon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

BLAZE PUPS

BLAZE HASN'T BEEN BRED MUCH, BUT THE PUPS THAT ARE OUT OF HIM ARE PRETTY NICE. LORAS ENGLKENS OUT IN IOWA HAS A NICE MALE THAT IS TREEING HIS OWN AND HAS A COUPLE WINS ON THE BENCH. YANCY GOODLOCK IN MICH. HAS A FEMALE THAT IS DOING GOOD IN THE WOODS. JAMIE DEMUTH HAS A FEMALE IN WISC. THAT HAS SPLIT FROM THE OLD DOG AND HAD HER COON. THE ONE WE HAVE HERE WILL JUST NEED A RIDE TO THE WOODS. CRAZY OVER COON SCENT AND A WIND WORKING FOOL. BLAZE IS DOUBLED UP ON HARPETH RIVER JOE X HARPETH RIVER SUE CROSS ON HIS BOTTOM SIDE. SUE WAS OUT OF ROSE'S WOLDS FAIR. I KNOW THERE ARE SOME NICE ONES OUT OF BLAZE AND A NTCH. SISTER TO OAKLEY AS WELL. BLAZE IS A SUPER NICE LIL HOUND AND THE LAST ONE WE HAVE OUT OF NTCH.GRCH. PERRY'S RUSHCREEK OPPY. BLAZE THROWS A NICE DUAL PURPOSE PUP. <v>

Last edited by jodaviess1 on 10-23-2017 at 06:12 PM

Old Post 10-23-2017 06:09 PM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

UTCHMAN'S REBEL

BLAZE HAS 3 SHOTS OF UTCHMAN'S REBEL BACK IN HIS PEDIGREE. HE IS A NICE HOUND THAT IS REPRODUCING NICE HOUNDS. MOST OF THE PUPS OUT OF HIM THAT HAVE BEEN HUNTED ARE DOING REAL WELL. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME MORE GOOD FEMALES BRED TO BLAZE. HE'S NOT OLD, BUT NO SPRING CHICKEN. HE THROWS DUAL PURPOSE PUPS. <v> & BUCK.

Old Post 12-09-2017 11:00 PM
KyleWeber
UKC Forum Member

up for Blaze

Old Post 12-13-2017 05:22 PM
KyleWeber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KyleWeber Click here to Send KyleWeber a Private Message Click Here to Email KyleWeber Find more posts by KyleWeber Add KyleWeber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

REFERENCES ON BLAZE

DARRELL EADS, TIMMY WATERS, BOBBY DISCH, RUSS DOWNING, TRENT KROUGH, BRANDON GUDGEON. MORE IF YOU NEED THEM. <v>

Old Post 12-18-2017 06:34 PM
Solid Northern
UKC Forum Member

Blaze

Happy Summer boys ! Hope all is well , up for Blaze.

Old Post 06-19-2018 09:54 PM
Solid Northern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Solid Northern Click here to Send Solid Northern a Private Message Find more posts by Solid Northern Add Solid Northern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

HOWDY PAUL

BACK AT YOU BUDDY. <v>

Old Post 06-21-2018 03:09 PM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

BLAZE

BLAZE HAS ONLY BEEN BRED TO A COUPLE TIMES. THERE ARE SOME NICE HOUNDS FROM BOTH LITTERS. HE IS BRED TO REPRODUCE. HE IS ONE OF THE FEW SONS OF OPPY LEFT LIVING. HE IS A DUAL PURPOSE HOUND THAT IS THROWING THE SAME. <v>

Old Post 10-19-2018 04:22 PM
Jay Chadwick
UKC Forum Member

#BLAZEDOG

Old Post 08-20-2019 04:40 PM
Jay Chadwick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Chadwick Click here to Send Jay Chadwick a Private Message Click Here to Email Jay Chadwick Find more posts by Jay Chadwick Add Jay Chadwick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Truth>>>. Here ya go. Blaze is still around and ready for the ladies.

Old Post 08-27-2019 06:10 PM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote