UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Dual Grand Morton's Mo. River Bl. Tucker's Mann HTX
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Dual Grand Morton's Mo. River Bl. Tucker's Mann HTX

I am starting a new thread on Mann just to refresh and let folks know that Mann is a sure enough coon hound. I am not one who likes to brag on a hound. I would rather his ability be show cased in the woods. I dont have but two litters out of this hound. The first litter (2yrs old) has produced some happy/satisfied coonhunters, that are looking for more of the same. The second litter is just at 10 weeks of age as of the end of Sept. 2014.
If you would like to sprinkle in some of his abilities on a cross. Give me a call and I will answer any question you have...good and bad on the hound. Man is a sure enough good strike dog that takes his tracks as they come. Gives enough mouth to keep you interested but not so much to annoy (Using a bawl mouth). He can drum a track up and move it out and get treed fairly easy in most cases. (Mann will tree with a steady chop, throwing in a bawl on some trees). Another strong atribute Mann brings to the table is he is very accurate. I haven't walked to very many trees that I would call legitly slick over his 6 year life span. If you would like to know more you will need to contact me or I can give you references that have been to the woods with Mann on several occasions. My contact info is located in my signature. I have also posted ad's in both the BBOA and BBCHA 2013 books. Mann is also a 2014 Performance sire.
Thanks everyone and please remember: If you have a chance to introduce a child to coonhunting...do so!

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Last edited by bluehound on 04-13-2015 at 04:14 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2014 05:04 PM
bluehound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluehound Click here to Send bluehound a Private Message Click Here to Email bluehound Find more posts by bluehound Add bluehound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

---------------Dual Grand Smokey Blue Thunder
----------Dual Grand Mortons MO River Bl Stormy
---------------Dual Grand Chor's Blue Sherry
-----Dual Grand Mortons MO River Bl Stormy 2
---------------Grand Nite Rose KS HOBO Bl Jake
----------Nite Ch Moores Smokin Bl Cricket
---------------Smiths Bl Karrie

Dual Grand Morton's Mo. River Bl. Tucker's Mann HTX

------------------Dual Grand Saltfork So. Blue Scooter
---------- Dual Grand Saltfork SO. Blue Scooter II
-----------------Dual Grand Snowdens Blue Lacey( Stormy sister)
PRSaltFork SO.Blue Livewire
--------------------------Grand Nite Meads Super Jet 6
-----------------PR Saltfork Southern Blue Sky
----------------------Dam: Jet 5S Northern Blue Sky

RIP
GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief Full brother to Nite ch Snowdens Runt
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Gr Nite ch Utchmans Double Eagle Hoss
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
NiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie LOUD!
NiteCH Lienbachs Breathless Blue Jammer
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Gr Ch Nitech Rob's Blue Tomahawk
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Dolly super fast track and tree dog. accurate.
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009
Nite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
GRNite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blu Magic 13 years old brother to Roler
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Gobber. Running and treeing wild coons at 5 months

Nite Ch O Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Treeing his own wild coon at 6 months old.

Dogs living
Overton"s Breathless blue Julia. Bill Bird owner
Dual Champion Uchtman So Blue Lumber 6yrs
Owned by Cody Stader in Indiana
Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
Present Owned by Luke Wood in Okalhoma

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Overton"s Breathless Blue Lincoln
Overton"s Breathless Blue Ava.

Old Post 09-29-2014 08:52 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Dottie one of Daniels fine females at his kennel

Dotties Pedigree:

---------------Dual Grand Smokey Blue Thunder
----------Dual Grand Mortons MO River Bl Stormy
---------------Dual Grand Chor's Blue Sherry
-----Dual Grand Mortons MO River Bl Stormy 2
---------------Grand Nite Rose KS HOBO Bl Jake
----------Nite Ch Moores Smokin Bl Cricket
---------------Smiths Bl Karrie
Morton's MO River BL Dottie Girl
---------------Nite Ch. Ch. Southern Shadow Bl Smoke III
----------Grand Nite Ch. Tree Slamming Jasper
---------------Montiteau Creek Bl Princess
-----Moniteau Creek Bl Foxy Ann
---------------Grand Nite Missouri Bl. Rock's Lighting
----------Southern Shadow Bl Patch
---------------Grand Nite Wyatt's Moniteau Creek Bl. Roxann

Witchy of Jr Watson Speed dog and Hank Tabers Lace female. Coon treeing machine since she was 6 months old. Daniel has some good females to back up to Mann

RIP
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009

Dogs living

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 09-29-2014 at 09:00 PM

Old Post 09-29-2014 08:56 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HankTaber
UKC Forum Member

Mann is a fine hound and can get it done in style give him a look and Daniel is a stright shooter who will treat you right.

Daviscreekblueticks@yahoo.com
Terry Estill
660-888-2007
Estillbluedogs@att.net

Last edited by HankTaber on 09-30-2014 at 01:28 PM

Old Post 09-30-2014 10:56 AM
HankTaber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HankTaber Click here to Send HankTaber a Private Message Click Here to Email HankTaber Find more posts by HankTaber Add HankTaber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Thanks men! I have sold my Dottie female to a nice young man and his father over in the Carrolton area. These two are hunting with Brian Davis and are really wanting to have something to show and hunt. At this time with two new prospects out of man at the house and Ditch Witch needing titled. I figured I would do what was right and let someone enjoy Dottie girl and let them give her the chance to title. Look for these females to be titled in the near future.

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 09-30-2014 01:53 PM
bluehound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluehound Click here to Send bluehound a Private Message Click Here to Email bluehound Find more posts by bluehound Add bluehound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Elmo thank you for posting pictures and pedigrees for me. I will attempt to load a couple pictures of pups out of Mann. They are 10 weeks old now. I came home last night and they had a couple kittens treed in a cedar tree. They quit by the time I could get stopped and attempt to snap a picture. None the less I will try to post a picture of them.
Well I guess I will head over to the Fall Round up mid-day on Friday. The hound and I will hunt Friday and Saturday night if all goes well.

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 09-30-2014 02:07 PM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

The kid loves hunting her. He bought a pup out of Astro to hunt with her this season. Anybody looking to breed a female needs to talk to Daniel. I bred my Dixie female to Mann. I think a lot of Dixie and I wouldn't breed her to just anything. I hunted with Stormy, Stormy II (Deuce) and the Livewire female so I've hunted with some dogs behind him too. These pups I've got out of Man and Dixie act real good around the house. They've been hard on the farm cats.

Old Post 09-30-2014 02:08 PM
wakenda creek b is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wakenda creek b Click here to Send wakenda creek b a Private Message Click Here to Email wakenda creek b Find more posts by wakenda creek b Add wakenda creek b to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

MR MORTON your mailbox is full again. You are a popular man

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 09-30-2014 02:25 PM
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Should be clean now Elmo, sorry about that.

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 09-30-2014 03:14 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Still full. You will have to go in and delete your send messages and all that to empty out completely.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 09-30-2014 03:25 PM
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Darn it try it now Elmo. I did have some old items tucked away that neededed to be deleted.

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 09-30-2014 03:43 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Good to see you in Flora! We will hook up for a hunt soon.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 10-07-2014 04:03 PM
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

Cross

May have a female to breed man to you will have to hunt with her this hid season and see what you think

Old Post 10-07-2014 04:24 PM
alex g rudd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex g rudd Click here to Send alex g rudd a Private Message Click Here to Email alex g rudd Find more posts by alex g rudd Add alex g rudd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Yeah Elmo, I was glad I went. I just expected my hound to perfrom a lot better. I am actually kind of worried about him? He just seems a little sluggish and out of sorts. I am going to schedule him for a physical and have his blood checked?

Alex, that sounds like a plan.

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 10-07-2014 07:01 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

We will have to get together soon. I'm off all week

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 10-14-2014 05:11 PM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

wish I coulda met up with you in flora. didn't know you were there I still have the female from my Sammy dog I wanna breed to her grand sire was a littermate to his dam outa jet 6 and jet 5 s northern blue sky

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 10-14-2014 06:09 PM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Keep me in the loop steeb_63 if you are still interested in the cross. Appreciate it!

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 10-17-2014 09:53 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Daniel

You want to go for a walk about tonight. My project needs some fun.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 10-22-2014 01:16 PM
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Elmo I would buddy but my wife has parent teachers conferences tonight and Thursday night. You dancing Friday night, if not let me know if you might want to go then. You could bring ole` Magic over if Austin is available? Let me know.

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 10-22-2014 01:22 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

I might want to hit the woods. Is Austin planning on Magic or what's the deal on that.
Holler at me this evening.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 10-24-2014 01:50 PM
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Season right upon us. Hounds are needing some fur down to them. Been a long while since I have rewarded them. Going to hit it pretty hard this season as long as the weather will allow. Good hunting to all and be safe!

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 11-13-2014 06:15 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

You get you a big o buck yet? This weather needs to be warmer for me to hit the woods hard. I will stay in for a few days

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 11-17-2014 06:56 PM
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Yeah I shot a 10 pointer opening evening Elmo. Planning on processing him this evening actually. The weather has been quite scary for out part of the country hasnt it? Looks like we will warm a little down the stretch. Took the hounds out last night for a couple hours. Had the pleasure of hunting with Gary Pennock and Don Brown from the Marshall area. These two men know what a hound is for sure. We ended up taken three coons, the hounds looked rusty and rightly so. The owner hasnt been lighting the timber up. But I am itching now and will be hunting the tail off mine and the pup of Mr. Rudd's.

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 11-20-2014 04:23 PM
grpbnp
New UKC Forum Member

Daniel your Mann dog is a very good tree dog. Don and I enjoyed the hunt very much!!! JAY told us he liked the hunt also!!!! We need to go again just give us a call.

Old Post 11-20-2014 05:44 PM
grpbnp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grpbnp Click here to Send grpbnp a Private Message Find more posts by grpbnp Add grpbnp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

I have an update on the two male littermates I have out of Mann's last litter. Yesterday morning I stepped outside about 7:00 am and heard one of the pups bawling. As I listened I could tell he was across the road in the timber trailing. So I loaded my two boys in the truck and off we went to listen. I wanted to be farily close so I could get a better feel of what they were doing. The pups were about a quarter mile from the house trailing a creek bed. My boys and I walked into the timber to get a peek at them trailing. The two pups paid us no mind. They continued to trail and after about 10 minutes one of the pups let out a very pretty locate and started baying. I could tell he was treed for certain! So we went to the pups and they were treed on a drainage tile sticking out of the bank about 5 feet. So I leaned down, looked inside the tile and about 10 ft back up in the pipe there sat the mask bandit! I was really proud of the two 4 month old pups. My boys really enjoyed watching the pups as well. I have not shown these pups a live coon, they have only messed around with the dead ones from season so far. I am sure this will be the start of many trips to the woods around the house to fetch pups. I just love watching the natural ability ooze out of pups.

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 12-01-2014 07:52 PM