UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Uglystick at Stud in Virginia
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
edf61
UKC Forum Member

PM'd to see how the Ugly/Hanna pups are doing???? But your PM box is full!!!!!!!

www.statecoonhuntersofmo.com
Home of:
GRCH,GRNITECH FRANKLIN"S ALNIGHT HAMMERIN HANNA , HTX[Youngest B/T female to make dual grand){13 B/T Sectional Queen of Hunt Wins}
CH,FRANKLINS ALNIGHT UGLY BUTTON { GRNTCH,GRCH UGLYSTICK / GRNTCH,GRCH FRANKLINS ALNIGHT HANNA }-FEMALE,1st place win

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-17-2014 02:30 AM
edf61 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edf61 Click here to Send edf61 a Private Message Click Here to Email edf61 Find more posts by edf61 Add edf61 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JWKING
UKC Forum Member

JASON SHORT

SENT PM

Old Post 05-28-2014 12:20 AM
JWKING is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JWKING Click here to Send JWKING a Private Message Click Here to Email JWKING Find more posts by JWKING Add JWKING to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darryl Hiatt
UKC Forum Member

Jason I sent you a pm

NITECH CH'PR'HASTY'S KY RITA
THUNDER VALLEY PEANUT 2nd place UKC
NITECH.CH. THUNDER VALLEY PRIDE
PR' GET BACK JACK

Old Post 06-06-2014 02:41 AM
Darryl Hiatt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darryl Hiatt Click here to Send Darryl Hiatt a Private Message Click Here to Email Darryl Hiatt Find more posts by Darryl Hiatt Add Darryl Hiatt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

Thai Stick

55lb female uglystick x puke box anny DOB 4-8-2010 she is CH NITECH bought her from danny wagner in Ky robert church told me about her she needed tuned up she still needs tuned up i did get a good litter of pups out of her still got 2 .she is for sale $1500 and two choice pups.can be out of different females if anybody is interested no BS 7067673703 orville white jr

Old Post 06-07-2014 12:14 AM
Orville White J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Orville White J Click here to Send Orville White J a Private Message Click Here to Email Orville White J Find more posts by Orville White J Add Orville White J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MR.RATMAN
Banned

ugly pup

looking for a Ugly female pup or a nice started female out of UGLY. MR. SHORT lets get some of that UGLY BLOODLINE my way

Last edited by MR.RATMAN on 07-07-2014 at 04:47 PM

Old Post 07-06-2014 05:43 PM
MR.RATMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR.RATMAN Click here to Send MR.RATMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email MR.RATMAN Find more posts by MR.RATMAN Add MR.RATMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treering
New UKC Forum Member

Hey Mr.Short your pm box is full but Im looking for one to competion
Thanks Scott

Old Post 07-07-2014 04:10 PM
treering is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treering Click here to Send treering a Private Message Click Here to Email treering Find more posts by treering Add treering to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MR.RATMAN
Banned

GOT 1 BOOKED

Looking to cross GRNITE CH GR CH 'PR' HURRICANE CREEK "UGLY STICK" with NITECH GRCH 'PR' LITTLE RIVER JESSIE JR HTX in her next cycle. Im on the list for a female out of this cross when it happens. This should be a outstanding cross when it happens.

Old Post 07-07-2014 10:06 PM
MR.RATMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR.RATMAN Click here to Send MR.RATMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email MR.RATMAN Find more posts by MR.RATMAN Add MR.RATMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cubruncoon
UKC Forum Member

Jason said he has been breeding some females give him a call to get on the list...

PR BACON CREEK NO JOKE MOJO

PR BACON CREEK WE ROLL

JAMES ASHLEY 2702181087

Old Post 07-08-2014 01:24 AM
cubruncoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cubruncoon Click here to Send cubruncoon a Private Message Click Here to Email cubruncoon Find more posts by cubruncoon Add cubruncoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
james norman
UKC Forum Member

Jason news must be OUT that there are some UGLYSTICK pups in Gallia county Ohio.Took my daughter to work this morning and saw 4 dead coon within 2 miles of my house,must have given up and committed suicide.[LOL]

Past {Nt.Ch. Rapdan River Black Booty} GNT. CH.Ugly X GNT.CH. Getto Queen}
PKC.CH.Slam'n Raven[Gnt.CH.Troubadour X Buckeye Jam ]

Old Post 07-30-2014 02:50 AM
james norman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for james norman Click here to Send james norman a Private Message Click Here to Email james norman Find more posts by james norman Add james norman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trevorwade09
UKC Forum Member

Mr Short I Know I hadn't talked to you in a while, hope all is well. Thought I'd give you an update. Bocephus just turned 14 months old. He has his good nights and his bad ones but he is definitely a coon treer.

Here he is last night with the coon.
We have been toting him to the hunts here and there. He has 35 points to nitech. Cast winner at TN State Youth Hunt and 6th overall. Had a tough time in those thick mountains finding coons or we may have done better.

Anyone getting a pup out of that Ugly x Annie cross is in for a treat.

Old Post 07-30-2014 02:59 AM
trevorwade09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trevorwade09 Click here to Send trevorwade09 a Private Message Click Here to Email trevorwade09 Find more posts by trevorwade09 Add trevorwade09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JShort
UKC Forum Member

James... sounds like you will be traveling to find coons...lol. glad your pups are doing well.

Hey Trevor.. I am glad you like your Ugly x Annie .. Bocephus. I was able to purchase one of that litter recently. I am excited about getting him in the woods.

At Black and Tan Days I finished out Thunder to a Gr Nt Ch...who is out of Ugly and Annie. I also have him qualified for the World Hunt.

I have 6 puppies on the ground right now that are 7 weeks old out of Ugly and Annie. They are ready to leave this weekend.

Thank all you who hunt these Ugly dogs...Lets go Team Ugly!!!!!

Home of:
GRNITECH GRCH HURRIKANE CREEK UGLYSTICK
GRNITECH GRCH PUKE BOX ANNIE
GRNITECH T&S's THUNDER
NITECH TEAM BLACKS NIGHT-MARE(CRICKET)
NITECH BIG PINEY LITTLE ZIP

Old Post 08-01-2014 02:56 AM
JShort is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JShort Click here to Send JShort a Private Message Click Here to Email JShort Find more posts by JShort Add JShort to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trevorwade09
UKC Forum Member

Nice! Keep us updated. Hope to finish Bo this month to nitech. I would have loved to get a pup outta that cross again but money's tight. I'll be getting me another one in the future tho

Old Post 08-01-2014 05:51 AM
trevorwade09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trevorwade09 Click here to Send trevorwade09 a Private Message Click Here to Email trevorwade09 Find more posts by trevorwade09 Add trevorwade09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cubruncoon
UKC Forum Member

Ugly mnt magicstick gets another win last night.. Y'all get these dogs rolling!!!

PR BACON CREEK WE ROLL

JAMES ASHLEY 2702181087

Old Post 08-10-2014 05:22 PM
cubruncoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cubruncoon Click here to Send cubruncoon a Private Message Click Here to Email cubruncoon Find more posts by cubruncoon Add cubruncoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JShort
UKC Forum Member

Way to go James! You and Magicstick have it going on.

You and Trevor better not forget about the bonus money you will receive when you get these Ugly dogs finished to Nite Champions. So get to the woods boys... and I will start writing your checks!

See you at Autumn Oaks!!

Home of:
GRNITECH T&S's THUNDER

Old Post 08-12-2014 01:25 AM
JShort is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JShort Click here to Send JShort a Private Message Click Here to Email JShort Find more posts by JShort Add JShort to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cubruncoon
UKC Forum Member

Put another one on the paper for Ol magicstick... 4 hunts and finished to nitech... Not bad considering I withdrew because of a storm....

PR BACON CREEK WE ROLL

JAMES ASHLEY 2702181087

Old Post 08-17-2014 02:30 AM
ky coonin
UKC Forum Member

good job guys

UGLYS BELLE
NITE CH UGLY MTN JOHN WAYNE

GRCH GRNITECH HURRIKANE CREEK UGLYS SQUALL

DUAL GRAND HURRIKANE CREEK WILLOWSTICK

CH NITECH HURRIKANE CREEK LIL PUKE (deceased)

PAST HOME OF
DUAL GRAND HURRIKANE CREEK UGLYSTICK
CH NITECH HURRIKANE CREEK UGLYS RAGE
DUAL GRAND HURRIKANE CREEK SMOOTH AS BRANDY
GRNITECH GRCH ROUGHCREEK EASYS BIG TIMBER
DUAL GRAND PUKE BOX ANNIE
CH GRNITE CH HURRIKANE CREEK UGLYS REJECT

GRNITECH GRCH ROUGHCREEK EASYS THUNDERSTICK

ROBERT CHURCH
270-963-2497

Old Post 08-27-2014 03:42 PM
ky coonin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ky coonin Click here to Send ky coonin a Private Message Click Here to Email ky coonin Find more posts by ky coonin Add ky coonin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
S.S. Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Gotta love those ugly dogs

The Old Dog

Gunters Hardwoods Hank - Walker - Cumberland River Marvin x Peppermint Pepper

Girly Girl - Feist - Super Sport x Gannons Heidi

The Pups

Gunters Sweet Tn Kandy Kane - Redbone - Kodak x Ruby

Old Post 08-27-2014 11:46 PM
S.S. Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for S.S. Kennels Click here to Send S.S. Kennels a Private Message Click Here to Email S.S. Kennels Find more posts by S.S. Kennels Add S.S. Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ky coonin
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by S.S. Kennels
Gotta love those ugly dogs

yeppers

UGLYS BELLE

PAST HOME OF

ROBERT CHURCH
270-963-2497

Old Post 09-15-2014 05:13 PM
ky coonin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ky coonin Click here to Send ky coonin a Private Message Click Here to Email ky coonin Find more posts by ky coonin Add ky coonin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alton padgett
UKC Forum Member

uglystick is a fine hound,hunted with him several times when robert owned him,i was pretty fond of ugly's daddy,old annie ain't to bad of a hound either..

Home Of

• GrNt Ch GrCh PKC Silver Ch AKC Supreme GrNt Ch 'PR' Deep Hollows outlaw sneaky pete 2
  • GrNt Ch GrCh PKC Silver CH AKC GrNt Ch PR' Deep Hollows Johnny Cotton
  • GrNt ch GrCh 'PR' Deep Hollows Southern Belle
  • GrNt Ch GrCh PKC Ch 'PR' Deep Hollows Hi Dollar Leeroy

Past home of

• GrNt Ch GrCh 'PR' Deep Hollows Outlaw Sneaky Pete HTX3-Deceased
  • GrNt Ch 'PR' Green Rough River Mighty Bo.-Deceased

Old Post 09-27-2014 07:07 AM
alton padgett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alton padgett Click here to Send alton padgett a Private Message Click Here to Email alton padgett Find more posts by alton padgett Add alton padgett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edf61
UKC Forum Member

Uglystick!!!!!!!!!

Home of:
GRCH,GRNITECH FRANKLIN"S ALNIGHT HAMMERIN HANNA , HTX[Youngest B/T female to make dual grand){13 B/T Sectional Queen of Hunt Wins}
CH,FRANKLINS ALNIGHT UGLY BUTTON { GRNTCH,GRCH UGLYSTICK / GRNTCH,GRCH FRANKLINS ALNIGHT HANNA }-FEMALE,1st place win

Old Post 10-20-2014 03:16 AM
edf61 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edf61 Click here to Send edf61 a Private Message Click Here to Email edf61 Find more posts by edf61 Add edf61 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JShort
UKC Forum Member

Hey Eddie... How's that female doing?

Home of:
GRNITECH T&S's THUNDER

Old Post 10-21-2014 01:30 AM
edf61
UKC Forum Member

She aint scared of the dark!!!!! Trying to get alittle tree happy. Has her momma's mouth.
How's Buster and Shorty doing?

Home of:

Old Post 10-30-2014 03:58 AM
ky coonin
UKC Forum Member

KEEP ON STROKIN EDDIE

UGLYS BELLE

PAST HOME OF

ROBERT CHURCH
270-963-2497

Old Post 12-04-2014 03:01 PM
Zach Moore
UKC Forum Member

Hey Jason I'm still waiting on my lacey female to come in it should be anytime now and I'll head up to Va.

Ch Moores Fine Tuned Jazzy Mae (Uglystick x Lacey)

Pr Moore's Lockjaw (Grnt Triple Creek Lock x Grnt Nelsons Northern Mandy 2)

(910)-874-4850

Old Post 12-10-2014 08:58 PM
Zach Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zach Moore Click here to Send Zach Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Zach Moore Find more posts by Zach Moore Add Zach Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edf61
UKC Forum Member

I had my female for sale, then decided against it. She maybe the one! She is going to have lots wishing they had bought this one!!!!

Home of:

Old Post 12-16-2014 03:00 AM