UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Nite CH. 'PR' Carroll's SO. Blue Rock
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

I

believe he has a littermate to my pup, 5 mo. old... I have high hopes for that litter..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-12-2013 08:08 PM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

Rock & Rayne I love these blue dogs!

CH NITECH 'PR' CARROLL'S SO. BLUE ROCK
2013 Fri. winter classic cast winner 300+ 150 circle

(RIP)'PR'CARROLL'S SO. BLUE RAYNE

Old Post 10-23-2013 01:07 AM
mtncoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mtncoon Click here to Send mtncoon a Private Message Find more posts by mtncoon Add mtncoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

Put em on the score card boys I hear ol rock treed!!

Old Post 10-23-2013 01:09 AM
mtncoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mtncoon Click here to Send mtncoon a Private Message Find more posts by mtncoon Add mtncoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

Rock with a mouth full of Georgia wma coon.

Old Post 10-23-2013 01:14 AM
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 10-29-2013 02:12 PM
coonmanblue
UKC Forum Member

ROCK X BELL PUP

I AM ENJOYING MY PUP BTW DID YOU EVER GET HIM PREFORMANCED ?

Old Post 11-05-2013 01:55 PM
coonmanblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonmanblue Click here to Send coonmanblue a Private Message Click Here to Email coonmanblue Find more posts by coonmanblue Add coonmanblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

coonmanblue

That's good! Negative on the performance but still in my plans. A guy from hiwassee, GA said he's loving his male pup that its running & treeing with other hounds! 2 more males just getting started in the woods but doing good on drags & caged coon. 1 female I'm waiting to hear about.....the 1's I've heard from are pleased with their pups and say they all have nice mouths on them as well.

Rock x Sue(8months old)
1 male pup is doing great on bear been in on every kill this year. 1 male pup my buddy has is just getting put in the woods. 3 rd male I haven't heard from. Thanks

Old Post 11-05-2013 02:03 PM
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

Rock and Rayne

Good night on some ga forest service

Old Post 11-16-2013 05:05 PM
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

Dylan and Rock

My lil hunting buddy he sure does enjoy the outdoors!

Old Post 11-16-2013 09:27 PM
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

Rock and Rayne

Rock and Rayne slammed on a 20lb boar coon! Trailed and treed a mile deep up off the lake! Gota love these blue dogs.

Old Post 11-16-2013 09:29 PM
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

Rayne

Rayne treed with a nice boar coon on ga forest service.

Old Post 11-16-2013 09:31 PM
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

Rayne & Rock

Rayne and rock drifted a nice track up the branch over the ridge and slammed on this big oak! took some searching but we found the coon.

Old Post 11-16-2013 09:33 PM
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

Rock treed on a monster oak tree! Circle this one done a lot of searching no luck. Be glad when we get a nice frost to finish off the leaves!

Old Post 11-16-2013 09:35 PM
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

150 class 8 pt bow kill

My ohio 8 pt crossbow kill

Old Post 11-16-2013 09:44 PM
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 11-16-2013 09:45 PM
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

Small 7 pt in snow

Man what a body!

Old Post 11-16-2013 09:47 PM
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

did

you score those antlers ??????

Old Post 11-16-2013 09:48 PM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

152 1/8 gross 146 net. I had a 160 class 10 pt on camera as well but I couldn't pass up an 8 pt of this quality. Seen 8 different bucks in 3 days on my lease.

Old Post 11-16-2013 09:51 PM
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

nice deer

you did good in the Buckeye State !!!!

Old Post 11-17-2013 12:26 PM
BigRiverlilCoon
UKC Forum Member

lease

where is your lease in Ohio? If you come up this way from time to time, I would love to see your rock dog go. I am up in NE Ohio and there is alot of good coonhunting around here. 214-535-3471 Jensen Pool

Old Post 11-26-2013 07:19 PM
BigRiverlilCoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigRiverlilCoon Click here to Send BigRiverlilCoon a Private Message Click Here to Email BigRiverlilCoon Find more posts by BigRiverlilCoon Add BigRiverlilCoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

Lease is in scioto county. I'm hopefully making a trip up to Columbus later in the year. Would love to make a trip with ya to. The woods. What county are you in?

Old Post 11-26-2013 07:28 PM
pooletown
UKC Forum Member

Decided to start right gettin back into coon huntin. I bought a daughter of rock. I'm excited about her, I think she's got great potential and I have high hopes! I'll post some pics once we get her goin in the woods!

Old Post 02-19-2014 01:27 AM
pooletown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pooletown Click here to Send pooletown a Private Message Click Here to Email pooletown Find more posts by pooletown Add pooletown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

pooletown

Good deal! Hope you enjoy her. Who did you purchase her from if you don't mind me asking. Rock x sue pups are doing great. I've only heard back on 2 out of the 3. 1 male is being used on bear and the 2nd is being bear and coon hunted. I've heard back on 2 of rock x bell pups treeing there on coon. And a couple that's treeing drags and treeing with other dogs. Keep in touch with how she does. Thanks

Old Post 02-19-2014 02:52 AM
pooletown
UKC Forum Member

She is out of rock and anabell. Got her from a man close to high point

Old Post 02-19-2014 03:01 AM
pooletown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pooletown Click here to Send pooletown a Private Message Click Here to Email pooletown Find more posts by pooletown Add pooletown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

sarge(rockxbell)

Old Post 02-19-2014 03:46 AM