UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Batman pup
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Batman pup

Batman Pup
Im just gona vent here a little bit not intending to hurt any feelings just wana state some facts, I have had so many calls on this pup. Now Im gona let it RIP ! I cant believe some of the most rediculus questions that was asked about a 3 month old pup, I described this pup as good as a 3 month old can be that's not been hunted . I was asked questions like ,,, Is the pup afraid to cross a creek, ? Does it check trees ? Doe's it seem like its gona have a good nose ? so on and so on Ect,ect,ect, Il tell you this the younger generation of wana be coonhunters don't know there Butts from a hole in the ground about dogs!There was a older man are 2 that's just as jacked up as the young guys . The question that really pissed me off was could you take $50.00 dollars off and I will be there in the morning to get the pup? Il tell you what that man heared on his phone ,, He heard a Dial Tone cause I hung up , If a person is not serious about buying , don't waste a persons time with all the bull crap questions,If this would of been described as a started dog or a broke dog that might be different .. but a 3 month old pup come on guys ask yer MOMMY if you can have a dog first before ya call !And one more thing ,, If you call and ask a hundred Questions Ask for pictures ,Ask to post the papers some where , Ask to hold the dog, Say you want the dog for sure,, Your sending money 2 morrow,,,, Be Man enough and have Balls enough, to return a call and say ya decided ya didn't want the dog ! Im done Riverbottom Ron With all of this said ,,, There are a lot of good young men that know hounds and know what they want in a hound, and they don't have to ask there moms anything

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Last edited by Riverbottom Ron on 10-12-2018 at 03:34 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-11-2018 11:28 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Outlaw12
UKC Forum Member

You are a 100% right .They wouldn't know what a real coon dog is

Old Post 10-12-2018 03:52 AM
Outlaw12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Outlaw12 Click here to Send Outlaw12 a Private Message Click Here to Email Outlaw12 Find more posts by Outlaw12 Add Outlaw12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deekus
UKC Forum Member

I am guessing the people that are calling you have not met you.Boys lLittle Ron is one Bear i wouldn't suggest poking!!! I have had the 40 questions on a dog I was trying to give away before sure makes you wonder about folks

Old Post 10-12-2018 04:06 AM
Deekus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deekus Click here to Send Deekus a Private Message Find more posts by Deekus Add Deekus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

You just mentioned several of the reasons I hate listing a dog for sale. 🤮

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013
If you text this number you won’t get a response unless you include your name.

💰💰Click blue link to check us out on Facebook💰💰
👉🏼 Tavares' First Class Black & Tans 👈🏼

Tone it down guys, or they will delete another good topic...

Old Post 10-12-2018 04:19 AM
Kenneth Tavares is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth Tavares Click here to Send Kenneth Tavares a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth Tavares Find more posts by Kenneth Tavares Add Kenneth Tavares to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

I feel your pain. "Can you send pictures and a video?" "Does the mama tree real coons?" Will you trade for a weedeater? Will you feed it for me for 6 months and then take it to the woods for me and tree some coons with it before I buy it? Can I have fries with that?

NITE CH GRCH. TIM'S HURRICANE CREEK DOZER HTX DNA-P (GrndSireBTTBCane)
NITE CH. LARRY'S HURRICANE HAWKGONE DNA-P (BTTB BlackHawk) 2018-2019 PERFORMANCE SIRE
CH. HURRICANE STORMIN LUCY LOU (Sire Ike) (Half Owner Jason & Joey of Hurricane Creek B&T Kennel II)
CH HURRICANE ATNITE BIG HOWLER (My 5th generation son!) (Sire Hurricane HawkGone) (GrandSire Dozer)
GR CH 3 IKE'S BLACK JOE (Sire- GrNiteChGrCh Cooper's Stormin Ike)
CH.HURRICANE CREEK ROGUE ONE (Sire Howler, Grand Sire HawkGone)
LARRY'S HURRICANE CREEK RAE (sire Howler, grand sire HawkGone)
BLACKBURNS BEE (Sire Blackburns Snuffy II)(Half Owner with Jon Kibler)
NEW HOUNDS IN THE KENNEL;
HURRICANE HARLEM'S HARLO (Sire Harlem)
HURRICANE KIBLER'S ANNIE (Sire 6 gun Albert)

Old Post 10-12-2018 03:04 PM
Larry B. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry B. Click here to Send Larry B. a Private Message Find more posts by Larry B. Add Larry B. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug A
UKC Forum Member

Ron -I'm a little confused. Usually your posts are typed in all capital letters but you're not yelling. This time your venting but the post is not in caps. What gives? You've got it all backwards! Just having a little fun with you as I've totally been where you're at. Have. A good one.

Old Post 10-14-2018 06:18 AM
Doug A is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug A Click here to Send Doug A a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug A Find more posts by Doug A Add Doug A to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Hey Doug A

Man I have mellowed out with AGE I found when you yell you use a lot of energy,, Im retired now and want to conserve all the energy that I have for better things LOL Nice Talkin to you MY FRIEND ! Have a Blessed One Ron

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 10-14-2018 03:04 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mackeyhill paul
UKC Forum Member

batman pup ????

Ron
im really confused with your post ! are you still selling the pup ? did you sell the pup ? if you still have him im serious can you send a few pictures of him standing like front back sides and do you have him started ? how far does he range ? does he hunt solo ?im not kidding you im real serious I want this pup please send all this info and ill get back to you after I go ask my wife !
Thank you my friend
paul

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e25/rooderski/067.jpg

Old Post 10-14-2018 04:19 PM
mackeyhill paul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mackeyhill paul Click here to Send mackeyhill paul a Private Message Click Here to Email mackeyhill paul Find more posts by mackeyhill paul Add mackeyhill paul to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Mr Mackeyhill Paul

Its a great day ! My Batman pup is going to Southern Mo To my Buddy Max ! Im glad he's getin her she will be hunted ! and treated right . Sorry Paul you talked so long and asked so many questions , I sold her before you got done typing ,

Old Post 10-14-2018 07:30 PM
Doug A
UKC Forum Member

Ron - I forgot to mention what a good thing you did for Dalton selling him that female for that price, she seemed like a good one for the one night I hunted with her.

Old Post 10-15-2018 10:14 PM
Doug A is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug A Click here to Send Doug A a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug A Find more posts by Doug A Add Doug A to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Mr Doug A

Dalton is a fine young man and wants to better the Black an Tan breed. That female is one nice hound, I coulda sold her for much more . but its not about the money to me I know that Dalton will treat her right and hunt her and get her breed to some thin nice . Have a Blessed One ,, Ron

Old Post 10-16-2018 05:07 AM