UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Nitech.Grch.MALE WITH 3 WINS TO GRNITE
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

Nitech.Grch.MALE WITH 3 WINS TO GRNITE

NITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS RUSTY HE HAS 3 WINS TOWARDS GRNITE,$450 CHKC WON AND $240 PKC WON,HE WILL HUNT BIG ALONE,HE IS INDEPENDENT,BUT HE WILL BACK A DOG WITH A COON IF HE DON'T HAVE A TRACK WORKING OR TREED AT THAT TIME,HE IS A REAL HARD LOAD TREEDOG THAT WILL NOT LEAVE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS,SIRE IS GRCH.GRNITECH.STONEWALL REBEL,DAM GOLDEN WOODS PEGGY SUE,SHE IS OUT OF DUAL GRAND OUTLAW JESSE JAMES JR. AND DUAL GRAND ROBERTS TREE ROCKN STAR KNOWS,HE IS 6 YRS OLD AND PRICE IS $3000 CALL LEONARD SIMPSON 918-752-7560

Grnite.ch.Grch.Hicks Rusty .GRNITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY COOTER .GRNITECH(2)GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY DAZY. .NITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY JUNEBUG GR.NITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS RUSTY RED CUDA . GRNITECH.PKC CH. CHKC CH. TANK. CH.GRNITECH.MYATT CREEK LUCY.CH.GRFDCH.GRNITECH.WADES TREE TIGHT TINA.CH.NITECH.RUSTY RED RUTH

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-05-2018 03:54 AM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

sounds like

a nice dog Leonard!!!

Old Post 09-05-2018 08:06 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RON WOLTER
UKC Forum Member

WOW

This Ped is loaded with some great old blood Leonard I wish I was a young guy so I could bread a good female to him I wood in a heart beat goon luck

Old Post 09-09-2018 02:46 AM
RON WOLTER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RON WOLTER Click here to Send RON WOLTER a Private Message Click Here to Email RON WOLTER Find more posts by RON WOLTER Add RON WOLTER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

finished his half brother to

GRNITECH last night

Old Post 09-09-2018 02:53 AM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

THIS IS A GOOD DOG THAT WILL HUNT GOOD ALONE,HE DOES GOOD IN THIS COUNTRY BUT HE IS SUPER GOOD UP NORTH.THE PRICE ON HIM IS NOT HIGH FOR AS GOOD A DOG AS HE IS,IF I WAS NOT LOADED WITH MORE GOOD DOGS THAN I CAN HUNT HE WOULD NOT BE FOR SALE.

Grnite.ch.Grch.Hicks Rusty .GRNITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY COOTER .GRNITECH(2)GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY DAZY. .NITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY JUNEBUG GR.NITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS RUSTY RED CUDA . GRNITECH.PKC CH. CHKC CH. TANK. CH.GRNITECH.MYATT CREEK LUCY.CH.GRFDCH.GRNITECH.WADES TREE TIGHT TINA.CH.NITECH.RUSTY RED RUTH

Old Post 09-10-2018 05:33 AM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

THIS DOG CAN WIN IN ANY KENNEL CLUB,AND I AM GOING TO BREED A FEMALE TO HIM AS SOON AS SHE COMES IN HEAT,AND I WOULD NOT DO THAT IF HE WASN'T GOOD,I JUST NEED TO CUT BACK ON SOME DOGS IS THE ONLY REASON HE IS FOR SALE.

Old Post 09-18-2018 05:17 AM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

HE IS A 1ST AND 1ST DOG,COMP. DOG DELUXE,EASY TO HANDLE.MY PHONE WENT BAD AND I LOST ALL MY NUMBERS WHEN I CHANGED CARD INTO NEW PHONE SO IF I HAVE NOT GOT BACK WITH SOME ON THIS DOG CALL ME BACK.

Old Post 09-26-2018 05:13 AM
cvanburen
UKC Forum Member

Can you PM pictures and how wide are you calling this dog going 3046440580

Old Post 09-29-2018 05:14 AM
cvanburen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cvanburen Find more posts by cvanburen Add cvanburen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

KEEP HIM IN COON AND HE WANT GET DEEP ON YOU TO GET STRUCK HUNT IN THIN COON HE IS GOING TO UNTIL HE STRIKES AND KEEP WITH UNTIL HE TREES,HAS A BIG MOUTH SO YOU CAN HEAR HIM DEEP,MOST OF THE TIME HE WILL STRIKE WITHIN A 1/2 MILE IN THIN COON COUNTRY.IF HE IS NOT STRUCK AND WORKING A TRACK OR TREED YOU CAN CALL HIM IN.

Old Post 09-30-2018 06:00 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

I WILL BE GOING DOWN I-40 TO NORTH CAROLINA IN 2 WEEKS CAN HAUL HIM.

Old Post 10-03-2018 03:41 AM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS DOG,I AM GOING TO BREED A FEMALE TO HIM IF SOMEONE DON'T GET HIM BEFORE SHE COMES IN,I DON'T NEED HIM IS THE REASON HE IS FOR SALE,I HAVE 5 GRNITE'S IN MY KENNEL AND I DON'T NEED ANOTHER,HE WILL GRNITE EASY,I CAN TAKE $2500,BUT THAT IS AS LOW AS I CAN GO,AND THAT IS CHEAP FOR THIS CALIBER OF DOG.

Old Post 10-07-2018 08:17 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

STILL HAVE HIM ,PAUL SANDS I TRIED TO ANSWER YOUR PM BUT YOUR BOX WAS FULL.

Old Post 10-11-2018 02:49 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

STILL HERE

Old Post 10-22-2018 05:17 AM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

IF SOMEONE DON'T GET HIM SOON,I WILL GO GET HIM AT RANDY'S AND GET HIS OTHER 2 WINS.THEN THE PRICE WILL GO UP

Old Post 10-30-2018 05:13 AM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

STILL HERE WOULD LET SOMEONE HAVE HIM FOR LITTLE LESS IF I CAN GET 1 BREEDING TO HIM AND I WOULD NOT WANT TO BREED TO HIM IF HE WASN'T A TOP END DOG.

Old Post 11-26-2018 05:43 AM