UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > any 3 to month 5 old female pups close to me
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Austin
UKC Forum Member

any 3 to month 5 old female pups close to me

I am looking for a female pup out of some good blood with some good actions prefer blue tick but would take a red tick. I live in Grundy V.A. if any within a few hours of me has anything let me know. Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-30-2014 09:58 PM
Austin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Austin Click here to Send Austin a Private Message Find more posts by Austin Add Austin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D.Buchanan
UKC Forum Member

Morris tart has a litter of pups ready to go. You can read about them and see pics under the neuse river big iron pups add.

Old Post 10-31-2014 12:58 AM
D.Buchanan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D.Buchanan Click here to Send D.Buchanan a Private Message Find more posts by D.Buchanan Add D.Buchanan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Austin
UKC Forum Member

I looked at them and their good looking pups but he's a little to far away from me. thanks tho

Old Post 10-31-2014 08:05 PM
Austin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Austin Click here to Send Austin a Private Message Find more posts by Austin Add Austin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D.Buchanan
UKC Forum Member

If you are interested in one give mr. Tart a call and I will bet that he will meet you in the middle

Old Post 10-31-2014 10:17 PM
D.Buchanan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D.Buchanan Click here to Send D.Buchanan a Private Message Find more posts by D.Buchanan Add D.Buchanan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
F.Palm
UKC Forum Member

I have two red tick females four sale. Five months old lightly started.
717-404-7350
If you're interested I can meet you off 81 near scottland .

Home of
Nitech PR Salmon River State Trooper
Grnitech Pithole Creek Candy
Pr Amberson Swamp Casey
Nitech Pr Amberson Swamp Peanut
Nitech Pr Stono River Lucky Kate

Amberson Valley Legend Turkey Calls.

Old Post 11-01-2014 07:58 PM
F.Palm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for F.Palm Click here to Send F.Palm a Private Message Find more posts by F.Palm Add F.Palm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote