UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > White Out
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tproffitt
UKC Forum Member

Both pups off Out are Starting , one is running track some and the other has started treeing up . the way these pups act they are going to make it. Another litter due soon !!! Cnt wait.

Middleforks Kennel home of:
Ch Ntch Pkc ch Middleforks Stick
GRCH NtCh Middlefork's Thor
Ntch Pkc Ch Middleforks Si
Ch Middleforks Peachs N Cream
GrNtch harshs logans white Sabe (Semen)
NtCh Southern Sound Joy (deceased)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-28-2015 04:33 PM
tproffitt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tproffitt Click here to Send tproffitt a Private Message Click Here to Email tproffitt Find more posts by tproffitt Add tproffitt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stranger
UKC Forum Member

Katie, 5mth old pup out of Out x Brandy

Last edited by Stranger on 12-28-2015 at 06:38 PM

Old Post 12-28-2015 06:04 PM
Stranger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stranger Click here to Send Stranger a Private Message Click Here to Email Stranger Find more posts by Stranger Add Stranger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coyote23
UKC Forum Member

pups

any pups in pa off of out or pups to come thanks

Old Post 12-29-2015 12:33 AM
coyote23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coyote23 Click here to Send coyote23 a Private Message Click Here to Email coyote23 Find more posts by coyote23 Add coyote23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tproffitt
UKC Forum Member

Only pup in pa is the one thats in video, we have a litter due on the 5th off a heavy clover bred female with some cowee creek clint

Old Post 12-29-2015 03:05 PM
tproffitt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tproffitt Click here to Send tproffitt a Private Message Click Here to Email tproffitt Find more posts by tproffitt Add tproffitt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tproffitt
UKC Forum Member

bttt

Old Post 12-30-2015 04:52 PM
jward
UKC Forum Member

Out

Is this dog in Ky , if so where and phone number thank u or just call me606-367-1302

Old Post 01-01-2016 01:17 AM
jward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jward Click here to Send jward a Private Message Click Here to Email jward Find more posts by jward Add jward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
doyloe
UKC Forum Member

Sent you a PM with a female I have if your interested

Old Post 01-02-2016 12:21 AM
doyloe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for doyloe Click here to Send doyloe a Private Message Click Here to Email doyloe Find more posts by doyloe Add doyloe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tproffitt
UKC Forum Member

Ch GrNtch White Out

Out has his second litter on the ground now. Lots of white on these pups. His first litter has already started to run and tree a hot coon at only 5 months old. Hopefully 2016 will be a good year and get to put these pups into a few hunts if they keep progressing like they are..

Old Post 01-06-2016 07:03 PM
THJMP
UKC Forum Member

Pups

What's the female and where are they located?

Old Post 01-09-2016 05:37 PM
THJMP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THJMP Click here to Send THJMP a Private Message Click Here to Email THJMP Find more posts by THJMP Add THJMP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tproffitt
UKC Forum Member

Ch GrNtch White Out

Cowee creek clint / clover female , they located in ky .

Old Post 01-11-2016 01:35 PM
THJMP
UKC Forum Member

Still waiting on my female to come in heat. Can't wait to make this cross

Old Post 01-16-2016 09:11 PM
THJMP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THJMP Click here to Send THJMP a Private Message Click Here to Email THJMP Find more posts by THJMP Add THJMP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beagler73
UKC Forum Member

I have a top female off lonepine Bozo semen and Nch Wild Sky, that will be bread to White Out within the next few weeks. She is a Coon Dog period!!!!!! Most accurate I have ever followed , 90% loner and a World class Treeeee Dog! I will bee talking to you very soon Mr. Proffit

Old Post 02-08-2016 06:22 PM
beagler73 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beagler73 Click here to Send beagler73 a Private Message Find more posts by beagler73 Add beagler73 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tproffitt
UKC Forum Member

My new number is 724-747-0875,

Old Post 02-12-2016 02:14 PM
beagler73
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the update on the new number. Im very excited to make this cross, just waiting on my female to show some sign of her cycle, should be any day!!!!! These pups will be nice!!!!! Bread right, ACCURATE TREE DOGS

Old Post 02-12-2016 10:44 PM
beagler73 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beagler73 Click here to Send beagler73 a Private Message Find more posts by beagler73 Add beagler73 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tproffitt
UKC Forum Member

Outs first cross really starting to show potential in making coondogs. Katie is treeing hot coon and doing her own thing and the peaches pup in maryland is running her own tracks and trying to tree some. These pups are just 7 months old ,

Old Post 02-23-2016 12:58 PM
Stranger
UKC Forum Member

Tim asked me to post these pics for him, the top is a male and the other two are female.

Old Post 03-08-2016 07:51 PM
Stranger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stranger Click here to Send Stranger a Private Message Click Here to Email Stranger Find more posts by Stranger Add Stranger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C.Culbertson
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking pups

Good looking pups, I would like to hunt with Out. I am considering a new pup and would be interested in one of his pups in the future.

Old Post 03-10-2016 01:01 PM
C.Culbertson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C.Culbertson Click here to Send C.Culbertson a Private Message Find more posts by C.Culbertson Add C.Culbertson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C.Culbertson
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking pups

Good looking pups, I would like to hunt with Out. I am considering a new pup and would be interested in one of his pups in the future.

Old Post 03-10-2016 01:01 PM
C.Culbertson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C.Culbertson Click here to Send C.Culbertson a Private Message Find more posts by C.Culbertson Add C.Culbertson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CAAN
UKC Forum Member

Is the female on the bottom last picture for sale?

Old Post 03-10-2016 05:39 PM
CAAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CAAN Click here to Send CAAN a Private Message Find more posts by CAAN Add CAAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tproffitt
UKC Forum Member

Out is in Avella pa enjoying Semi- retirement life, anyone is welcome to come hunt with him. I have a young hound ima be hunting and a pup off Out. I have 4 pups at the house off Out , im still awaiting paper work to return and once that is complete pups will be available so for now they getting fed the best of feed and running loose several hours a DAY. One of those pups is a one eyed pup, If no one takes him he will remain with me,

Old Post 03-11-2016 02:58 PM
THJMP
UKC Forum Member

White Out

My female should be coming in heat at any time. when will he be back in KY I am really looking forward to making this cross.

Old Post 03-11-2016 09:47 PM
tproffitt
UKC Forum Member

i have no idea but just let me no first sign of her coming in and we make it happen

Old Post 03-12-2016 02:17 PM
THJMP
UKC Forum Member

OK Just wanted to make the cross and I was worried he wouldn't be in KY when it needed to happen.

Old Post 03-12-2016 03:23 PM
tproffitt
UKC Forum Member

up top

Old Post 03-22-2016 03:31 PM
tproffitt
UKC Forum Member

---------------GRNITECH Wagoner's Mr. Quick(reproduced WLDCH)
----------GRNITECH Logan's Wild Quick(reproduced WLDCH)
---------------GRNITECH Logan's Wild Julie(reproduced Clover)

-----GRNITECH, PKC CH Quick's Wild Buddy (semen)

---------------GRNITECH Bellar's Kentucky River Strick(WLDCH and WLDCH reproducer)
----------GRNITECH Star's Riverview Eileen(reproduced WLDCH )
---------------GRNITECH Easy Goin Eileen (WLDCH winner And littermate to Julie who reproduced Clover

Outs sire is backed by some of the best reproducing hounds from the past that i know of. Reproducers of world ch and world ch that reproduced world ch. Not many hounds alive today can put this many old blooded hounds this close up on a pedigree.

Old Post 03-23-2016 12:28 PM