UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Transport > Great Lakes Pet Transportation
Pages (10): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
josey10
UKC Forum Member

What is it going to cost me for both pups.

Grnitech. Hardup Josey Wales
Grnitech. Johnson Apacheman
Nitech. Porters Little Star
Nitech Porters Amos
Nitech Shimmering Little Star
Nitech Hard To Beat Fanny

Chad Porter

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-19-2014 02:05 AM
josey10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for josey10 Click here to Send josey10 a Private Message Find more posts by josey10 Add josey10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
josey10
UKC Forum Member

Check your messages I have reply ed to u

Nitech Porters Amos

Chad Porter

Old Post 11-19-2014 02:49 AM
josey10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for josey10 Click here to Send josey10 a Private Message Find more posts by josey10 Add josey10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
josey10
UKC Forum Member

NO PROBLEM..LOL
Gives a call..

Nitech Porters Amos

Chad Porter

Old Post 11-19-2014 03:07 AM
THOMAS ARMSTRON
UKC Forum Member

Terry

I pmed you mine and Larry, s adresses if you need anything else just call me. Thanks

Old Post 11-24-2014 12:34 PM
THOMAS ARMSTRON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS ARMSTRON Click here to Send THOMAS ARMSTRON a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS ARMSTRON Find more posts by THOMAS ARMSTRON Add THOMAS ARMSTRON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
greatlakespet
UKC Forum Member

Got it

Thanks Thomas

Next run leaves Dec 3rd

Old Post 11-24-2014 01:04 PM
greatlakespet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greatlakespet Click here to Send greatlakespet a Private Message Click Here to Email greatlakespet Find more posts by greatlakespet Add greatlakespet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B & C Kennels
UKC Forum Member

You have a pm now I hope, Thanks

----------{Maynard's Coal Country Kennels}-{ChGrniteCh Maynard's HillbillyRock-R.I.P} ------------{NiteCH'PR' Maynard's Cutter's Sissy}, High scoring walker,high scoring female Autumn Oaks 2014,---{CHNiteCH Maynard's Hundred Proof Brand---{ChNiteCh 'Pr'Maynard's Super Star}--------------

Last edited by B & C Kennels on 11-27-2014 at 10:28 PM

Old Post 11-27-2014 04:51 AM
B & C Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B & C Kennels Click here to Send B & C Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by B & C Kennels Add B & C Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

Have a good and safe trip Terry!

Blueticks bred to run to catch and catch what they run!

"Believe in your greatness, honor your greatness, for the sake of ourselves and our children," Howard Glasser

“We are the free and unconquerable people of the United
States of America” - Eleanor Roosevelt, 12/7/1941

Old Post 12-02-2014 04:48 PM
Jim Bartley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Bartley Click here to Send Jim Bartley a Private Message Click Here to Email Jim Bartley Find more posts by Jim Bartley Add Jim Bartley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GB1954
UKC Forum Member

going that extra Mile

Terry I cant even start to thank you enough for your effort and help on getting me and my grandkids Rose here before Christmas.I will assure you one thing your honesty is second to none.Hope you and your family the VERY BEST HOLIDAYS

Old Post 12-23-2014 01:06 PM
GB1954 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GB1954 Click here to Send GB1954 a Private Message Click Here to Email GB1954 Find more posts by GB1954 Add GB1954 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Workingdawgs09
UKC Forum Member

Need dog picked up in Benton City, WA and brought to Columbus Ohio? Any Routes near there?

Old Post 01-05-2015 10:20 PM
Workingdawgs09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Workingdawgs09 Click here to Send Workingdawgs09 a Private Message Click Here to Email Workingdawgs09 Find more posts by Workingdawgs09 Add Workingdawgs09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Breezy
UKC Forum Member

Terry, I want to thank you for transporting my pup to me from Nebraska to Wisconsin. You were very efficient and professional. I will recommend you to everyone. Thanks again, Joe Brzezinski

Old Post 02-12-2015 12:10 AM
Breezy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breezy Click here to Send Breezy a Private Message Click Here to Email Breezy Find more posts by Breezy Add Breezy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coleman.les
UKC Forum Member

GA. to Port Huron MI.

Need a dog from Ga. to Port Huron Mi. around mid. March

Les Coleman 519 371 5182 evenings

Old Post 02-12-2015 03:40 PM
Coleman.les is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coleman.les Click here to Send Coleman.les a Private Message Find more posts by Coleman.les Add Coleman.les to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike gray
UKC Forum Member

Terry just hauled another dog I bought. Just like before he was here when he said and the dog was taken care of....thanks again buddy hope you have a safe trip home in all this wind....if you need one hauled call Terry he is a super nice guy...

Old Post 02-16-2015 01:38 AM
Mike gray is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike gray Click here to Send Mike gray a Private Message Find more posts by Mike gray Add Mike gray to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
greatlakespet
UKC Forum Member

thanks

Thanks Mike always a pleasure

Next run leaves March 7th

Old Post 02-16-2015 03:02 PM
greatlakespet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greatlakespet Click here to Send greatlakespet a Private Message Click Here to Email greatlakespet Find more posts by greatlakespet Add greatlakespet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

Leaving when?

Blueticks bred to run to catch and catch what they run!

"Believe in your greatness, honor your greatness, for the sake of ourselves and our children," Howard Glasser

“We are the free and unconquerable people of the United
States of America” - Eleanor Roosevelt, 12/7/1941

Old Post 02-20-2015 07:55 PM
Jim Bartley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Bartley Click here to Send Jim Bartley a Private Message Click Here to Email Jim Bartley Find more posts by Jim Bartley Add Jim Bartley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Whst states is March 7 run going thru?

Lone Pine North

Old Post 03-04-2015 01:04 AM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Pup

I need a pup picked up in Iowa and brought to ky

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 03-04-2015 09:43 PM
clittle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clittle Click here to Send clittle a Private Message Click Here to Email clittle Find more posts by clittle Add clittle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SittsPits
UKC Forum Member

when do you plan on being in the NY area?

Old Post 04-12-2015 02:53 AM
SittsPits is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SittsPits Click here to Send SittsPits a Private Message Click Here to Email SittsPits Find more posts by SittsPits Add SittsPits to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SittsPits
UKC Forum Member

Ah that's a little soon for me. Not sure how far ahead you plan. But Im Just trying to plan ahead as I have a litter due in a few days (should be ready to go around June 17) but a few are due to go out of state and I have never used a transporter before but need to provide my buyers with price quotes as soon as possible. I see you have some great reviews and saw NY listed on your route so Im assuming you frequent NY more than the average transporter does.

Old Post 04-12-2015 03:20 AM
SittsPits is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SittsPits Click here to Send SittsPits a Private Message Click Here to Email SittsPits Find more posts by SittsPits Add SittsPits to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
greatlakespet
UKC Forum Member

teply

There is a few of us on here that come to ny on a regular basis. I come twice a month to ny. It also depends where I cover from albany north them back to the west. I don't go near new york city. Shoot me text or call 7347522813 Names Terry

Old Post 04-12-2015 03:27 AM
SittsPits
UKC Forum Member

Will do thank you. And Im in Otsego county, between Binghamton and Albany. Bout four and a half hours from NYC. I don't blame you, I wouldn't go there either. haha. Will shoot you a text though! Thanks!

Old Post 04-12-2015 03:33 AM
bradeswez
UKC Forum Member

highly recommend great lakes pet transport

I want to thank Terry for doing an exellent job hauling my pup to me in kansas, he also kept me updated about how the pup was doing and when he would deliever her. I would highly recommend him agian, thank you Terry.

Brad Swezey

Old Post 04-28-2015 04:21 PM
bradeswez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bradeswez Click here to Send bradeswez a Private Message Click Here to Email bradeswez Find more posts by bradeswez Add bradeswez to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bary12
New UKC Forum Member

indeed thats a great lake transportation.

mercedes servicing

Old Post 05-19-2015 09:57 AM
bary12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bary12 Click here to Send bary12 a Private Message Click Here to Email bary12 Find more posts by bary12 Add bary12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MR.RATMAN
Banned

Terry

Terry im needing a 1year old picked up in Hoxie Arkansas on the 20th and delivered to Camanche Iowa. Can this happen and what is cost. Great service last time I used you

Last edited by MR.RATMAN on 06-09-2015 at 12:43 AM

Old Post 06-08-2015 05:04 AM
MR.RATMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR.RATMAN Click here to Send MR.RATMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email MR.RATMAN Find more posts by MR.RATMAN Add MR.RATMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steedes
UKC Forum Member

TN to WI

Terry, I need one hauled from Millington, TN to Fremont, WI

U.S. Army Retired

Run-A-Muck Hounds

Proud Member of:
Wisconsin Bear Hunters Association
Wyoming Federation of Houndsmen
Idaho Houndsmen Ass’n
National Hound and Tree Dog Association
United States Sportsmen's Alliance

Old Post 06-08-2015 04:02 PM
steedes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steedes Click here to Send steedes a Private Message Find more posts by steedes Add steedes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MR.RATMAN
Banned

THANKS TERRY

Awesome service at a great price.

Last edited by MR.RATMAN on 01-09-2016 at 06:38 PM

Old Post 06-25-2015 08:34 PM
MR.RATMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR.RATMAN Click here to Send MR.RATMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email MR.RATMAN Find more posts by MR.RATMAN Add MR.RATMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote