UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Rabble Rouser...Next generations...
Pages (115): « First ... « 113 114 [115]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
1deadeye
UKC Forum Member

Leinie

With heavy heart I'm here to tell Tom that Leinie passed away today. She was 11. She will be missed. Thanks for the memories girl.

Home of,
PR Nitech Leinie Red Ryder
PR Jan Da Red Ryder Butcher ( JJ )

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-13-2017 01:22 AM
1deadeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1deadeye Click here to Send 1deadeye a Private Message Find more posts by 1deadeye Add 1deadeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

Re: Leinie

quote:
Originally posted by 1deadeye
With heavy heart I'm here to tell Tom that Leinie passed away today. She was 11. She will be missed. Thanks for the memories girl.

Sorry to hear about Leinie. You did right by her Scott. Give me a call sometime.

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg (current reproducers list)
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
Soggy Bottom T-Top Miss Dottie
RIP
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Haze HTX (Former#1 Reproducer)
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Stella
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Shadow
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire (Pigeon- former #1 Reproducer)
NTCH GRCH Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Locket

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 10-13-2017 02:47 PM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Sorry Scott

Sorry to hear about Leinie Scott. I sure loved her Brother. Your Friend, Dave

Leinie's Littermate Brother gone but sure not forgotten.

Last edited by david woofter on 10-13-2017 at 03:31 PM

Old Post 10-13-2017 03:22 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CARL GUDGEON
UKC Forum Member

Leinie

Sorry for your loss Scott.

NT CH GR F CH CH'PR' RED FEVER CHIEF -

'PR' GUDGEON'S TAKE A CHANCE - POINTS TOWARDS CH and WCH

Nt Ch GR CH 'PR' GUDGEON'S CLYDE "JUNIOR" AND POINTS TOWARD FT CH

'PR' GUDGEON'S LIVING THE DREAM (Dreamer) 2 1st place wins
PR GUDGEON'S MAGGIE
CH 'PR' GUDGEON'S WILD WILLY
PR GUDGEON'S Fog Horn
PR GUDGEON'S JACK
'PR'GUDGEON'S SING ALONG DANCE

Old Post 10-14-2017 12:29 AM
CARL GUDGEON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CARL GUDGEON Click here to Send CARL GUDGEON a Private Message Click Here to Email CARL GUDGEON Find more posts by CARL GUDGEON Add CARL GUDGEON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Sorry about

your dog Scott, hang in there!!

Old Post 10-14-2017 04:08 AM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

RIP Leinie

Sorry to hear this.

Lost NtCh Death Row Abby as well a month ago. Double Rabble bred. Gave me a lot of great nights, memories and pups. Been with T Top dogs since 2001 and never regretted it. Always got treed.

Thanks Tom for all you did for this breed.

Old Post 10-14-2017 11:53 PM
Chris Snyder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Snyder Click here to Send Chris Snyder a Private Message Find more posts by Chris Snyder Add Chris Snyder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-19-2018 12:47 AM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

DVD

I’m looking forward to getting this project completed. I’ve managed to find footage of some of our hunts with Tom, Dave and the boys while we visited the great state of Wisconsin. Still have some editing to do and it’s not professional but there is some great stuff on these 3 dvds.

RIP

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 09-20-2018 08:19 PM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CARL GUDGEON
UKC Forum Member

dvd

I would like to see them. Are you guys coming up this year.

PR GUDGEON'S MAGGIE
PR GUDGEON'S Fog Horn
PR GUDGEON'S JACK

Old Post 09-21-2018 12:49 AM
CARL GUDGEON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CARL GUDGEON Click here to Send CARL GUDGEON a Private Message Click Here to Email CARL GUDGEON Find more posts by CARL GUDGEON Add CARL GUDGEON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas

Tom & the Solberg family

Old Post 12-24-2018 07:12 PM
After Hours
UKC Forum Member

T-top Tom

I haven’t been on the message boards in quite some time. It has taken me about a week to find this “old” thread for Rabble. I was fortunate enough to meet Mr. Tom Solberg back in 2009 I guess. Just an accident that we ended up at the same place due to work obligations. I had read Toms post on this forums website many, many times. I was just a little bit in awe of what Tom had in his breeding program. I was able to visit with Tom and get to know him a little during that short work conference. What a pleasure it was and little did I know what it would do for me in the long run. I stayed in touch with Tom just a little and in early spring of 2010 I posted a comment or pm’d Tom about what a great looking bunch of pups he had. At the time he had a couple litters around the same age...one of those litters being out of Leinie. Being the great person Tom was he just messaged me right back and offered me a heck of a deal on one of those “experimental” pups(I believe that was the term he used). That pup is old now, but still alive in the form of GRNITE After Hours Badger. Man o man what a good time I had hauling that pup all over the country. I would communicate with Tom almost daily about the progress and asking Tom’s opinion on what I needed to do next from a training standpoint. To most people, it would aggravated the fire out of them at how much I called, texted, emailed. But I truly believe that Tom enjoyed getting these reports. You see I had failed with every dog I had ever had up to this point. Tom has no real reason to spend all of that time helping me. But he did and I am so greatful for it. As I prepare for the next young dog to show up around my house I guess I just got a little nostalgic thinking about the ‘good old day’. I sure miss speaking with Tom. Now 10 years later and with a lot better understanding of the redbone breed, it truly is amazing how far the T-top blood reaches and what it has influenced within the breed today. For those of you that knew Tom, I hope you enjoy reading this little
Snipet. For those that didn’t know him, spend some time reading thru this thread from the start and enjoy.

Old Post 08-25-2019 08:53 PM
After Hours is offline Click Here to See the Profile for After Hours Click here to Send After Hours a Private Message Find more posts by After Hours Add After Hours to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CARL GUDGEON
UKC Forum Member

wondering

Just thinking if Tom wouldn't have got sick what would have come from T TOP kennel.

PR GUDGEON'S MAGGIE
PR GUDGEON'S Fog Horn
PR GUDGEON'S JACK

Old Post 08-27-2019 12:23 AM
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

RIP

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 01-04-2021 01:59 AM
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

T-Top blood still doing it’s thing.

RIP

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 07-05-2021 06:10 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I just had a litter of pups that has T Top Rabble Rouser in their pedigree 5 times.

Old Post 07-10-2021 01:05 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Rabble Rouser

The legend lives on in my kennel....

Old Post 04-28-2022 03:56 PM