UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > The coon hunter formerly known as "Dark Man"
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
fmoore
UKC Forum Member

The coon hunter formerly known as "Dark Man"

Went coonhunting the other night with Darkman found this motorcycle in the woods Darkman got on it and started singing PurpleRain he better stick with coonhunting

704 292 3661

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-03-2010 05:39 PM
fmoore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fmoore Click here to Send fmoore a Private Message Click Here to Email fmoore Find more posts by fmoore Add fmoore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ralph Williams
UKC Forum Member

Atleast he didn't sing about a girl named Nikki that he meet in a hotel lobby.......................... lol

Old Post 01-03-2010 06:33 PM
Ralph Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ralph Williams Click here to Send Ralph Williams a Private Message Click Here to Email Ralph Williams Find more posts by Ralph Williams Add Ralph Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john nannemann
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkin man
Atleast he didn't sing about a girl named Nikki that he meet in a hotel lobby.......................... lol

lol---when nikki started to grind.

where do ya'll hunt to be finding motorcycles in the woods?

Old Post 01-03-2010 08:08 PM
john nannemann is offline Click Here to See the Profile for john nannemann Click here to Send john nannemann a Private Message Find more posts by john nannemann Add john nannemann to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fmoore
UKC Forum Member

anywere with some good woods

704 292 3661

Old Post 01-03-2010 09:44 PM
fmoore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fmoore Click here to Send fmoore a Private Message Click Here to Email fmoore Find more posts by fmoore Add fmoore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

Re: The coon hunter formerly known as "Dark Man"

quote:
Originally posted by fmoore

Went coonhunting the other night with Darkman found this motorcycle in the woods Darkman got on it and started singing PurpleRain he better stick with coonhunting

now he's a hardcore coonhunter,,
i'd been known to rig up anything with wheels on it to go coonhunting ..

the urge to go coonhunting will make you improvise your mode of transportation...

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 01-03-2010 09:46 PM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DarkMan
UKC Forum Member

lol

Man,it was sooooo cold out there but I still had my COOL lol,man I told ya when you hunt with Frank Moore you never know WHAT might happen....TREE MY DOG!!!lol

Old Post 01-03-2010 10:25 PM
DarkMan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DarkMan Click here to Send DarkMan a Private Message Find more posts by DarkMan Add DarkMan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fmoore
UKC Forum Member

darkman you hunting this week or will it be to cold for you black butt

704 292 3661

Old Post 01-03-2010 10:36 PM
DarkMan
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by fmoore
darkman you hunting this week or will it be to cold for you black butt

I'm going hunting TONITE!!!!in just a little while I'm going to turn him loose maybe only 2 drops but I'm going!!

Old Post 01-03-2010 10:56 PM
DarkMan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DarkMan Click here to Send DarkMan a Private Message Find more posts by DarkMan Add DarkMan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J Fudge
New UKC Forum Member

were yall huntin or just drinkin cold beer

Old Post 01-03-2010 11:38 PM
J Fudge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Fudge Click here to Send J Fudge a Private Message Click Here to Email J Fudge Find more posts by J Fudge Add J Fudge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daniel Evans
UKC Forum Member

Hey darkman, does Golddust ride up front or on the back?

Old Post 01-03-2010 11:40 PM
Daniel Evans is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel Evans Click here to Send Daniel Evans a Private Message Find more posts by Daniel Evans Add Daniel Evans to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by LookinUpKennels
Hey darkman, does Golddust ride up front or on the back?

as good as the dog sounds from his thread,,i'd say his dog doe's the driveing,,lol
see the empty spot on the seat in front of him,,did the dog take the picture,dont see it anywhere,,lol

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 01-03-2010 11:45 PM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fmoore
UKC Forum Member

i we just cut the dogs when seen the motorcycle where only 26 and 30 so you know we had to go play on it Darkman is the black evil kenievel

704 292 3661

Old Post 01-04-2010 12:41 AM
akso235
UKC Forum Member

if it was in woods and still runs...probally stolen

Old Post 01-04-2010 12:58 AM
akso235 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for akso235 Click here to Send akso235 a Private Message Click Here to Email akso235 Find more posts by akso235 Add akso235 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by akso235
if it was in woods and still runs...probally stolen

that would be bad ,maybe they scared the crooks off ,then again it might have been kids took it and run out of gas,,

my dad had his car stolen out of his driveway by 5 kids ages 11 - 13 yrs old..sheriff found the car stuck in a ditch a couple days later..

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 01-04-2010 01:23 AM
DarkMan
UKC Forum Member

Man it was waaayyyyy to cold to drink beer lol,the bike looks like its on only because the flash it was an old bike that was on the wood line but it still had an up to date tag on it(go figure)anyway we just let it be lol but it was a fun night

Old Post 01-04-2010 03:53 AM
DarkMan
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wildbill
as good as the dog sounds from his thread,,i'd say his dog doe's the driveing,,lol
see the empty spot on the seat in front of him,,did the dog take the picture,dont see it anywhere,,lol

NO!!!The dog didn't take the picture......I sent him for gas and jumper cables lol......Tree MY DOG!!!!

Old Post 01-04-2010 03:57 AM
Greg B
UKC Forum Member

If yall's luck is like mine, it was probably stolen, and thief wore gloves. I see you didn't have any on, so now all yall's fingerprints are all over it!!! Better go back and wipe it down!! lol

Home Of:
Greg's Big Rock Hawk
Nikki's Big Rock Doc
Tequila Wam

Old Post 01-04-2010 04:10 AM
Greg B is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Greg B Click here to Send Greg B a Private Message Click Here to Email Greg B Find more posts by Greg B Add Greg B to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DarkMan
UKC Forum Member

Good Point!!!lol

quote:
Originally posted by Greg B
If yall's luck is like mine, it was probably stolen, and thief wore gloves. I see you didn't have any on, so now all yall's fingerprints are all over it!!! Better go back and wipe it down!! lol
Man I'm not going back to LOCUST in the DAY TIME!!!Its suicide plus they probably already lookin for me after the dui check I'll pass lol

Old Post 01-04-2010 04:29 AM
fmoore
UKC Forum Member

darkman if they see us one more time will get 5 to 10 in the pin

704 292 3661

Old Post 01-04-2010 04:35 AM
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Greg B

i always carry a pair of them brown jersy gloves in a coat pocket..lol
wonder why they call them Jersey gloves,,lol

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 01-04-2010 11:05 AM
DarkMan
UKC Forum Member

I hope not,let me stop before someone really think we where doing wrong...my luck would be someone call it in stolen and here I am "dummyu #1)sitting on it lol,to who it my concern I don't steal,I once stole a Reese's Cup when I was 9 or 10 just because all my buddies did it,but I ate one and put the other one BACK(I was scared my grandma would find out)but I think I paid them back for that 1 cause every week since then I'm pretty sure I've bought a least 3 a week,but man I would hate to get to that GOLDEN GATE and St.Peter pull out that Reese Cup lol

Old Post 01-04-2010 02:58 PM
idbowdude
UKC Forum Member

Dark Man

Is that the bike you rode in the movie Wild Hogs?

Mark

Old Post 01-04-2010 03:00 PM
idbowdude is offline Click Here to See the Profile for idbowdude Click here to Send idbowdude a Private Message Find more posts by idbowdude Add idbowdude to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by idbowdude
Dark Man

Is that the bike you rode in the movie Wild Hogs?

Mark

lol..

he does look cool on it,,lol

should have sat the dog on seat in front of him in a picture,,that would have made it better..

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 01-05-2010 06:46 PM
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wildbill
lol..

he does look cool on it,,lol

should have sat the dog on seat in front of him in a picture,,that would have made it better..

brings back memorys of our old friend sheepster ,lol

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 01-08-2010 04:06 AM
dburnette
UKC Forum Member

WILD BILL I DON'T KNOW WHRE YOU ARE FROM BUT THAT LOOKS A LIL FUNNIE. I AM GLAD D DID NOT SHOW UP AT MY HOUSE LIKE THAT READY TO GO HUNTING WITH OAL GOLD DUST.

D COME BACK TO ALL THESE THICK COONS ONE NIGHT AND WE WILL TRY TO GET A FEW MORE TREEDED AND TRY NOT TO GET COPS CALLED ON US THIS TIME. LOL

Old Post 01-11-2010 12:55 AM
dburnette is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dburnette Click here to Send dburnette a Private Message Click Here to Email dburnette Find more posts by dburnette Add dburnette to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote