UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Black & Tans at SouthEaster Treeing Walker Days
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Nitehunter
UKC Forum Member

Black & Tans at SouthEaster Treeing Walker Days

Well the big event for Treeing Walker enthusiast in the South East was last weekend. They had a great turnout as usual and ran it very well.

As far as I know these two Black and Tans were hunted, there must be more, if you were there, please share your hunt.

Won his cast both nights but didn't get in top scores to get a win: GR NITECH ‘PR’ Dark Branch Black Mack: owned by Westley Dail, Kenansville, NC

NTCH PR Windfall's Coon Zapper: Had 125+ first night no cast win, Night 2 had 825+ then lost cast in last 30 min due to me sleeping at the switch as they say. Was trying to be cautious and not take any unnecessary minus, but it bit me. ha. I had a great and fun night with some great fellows and dogs to hunt with

Cell Ph: 716-258-0012
Home of:
NTCH PR Petrus Windall Bawls Deep Axle has 4 wins to GRNTCH
NTCH PR Windfall's Coon Zapper had 4 wins to GRCH(out of GRNTCH Nelson's Northern Rex)
GRNTCGRCH "PR"Windfall's Hardriding Hobie (GRNTCH "PR" Dark Hollow Hobo's Hoss x GRNTCH Halloway's TN Lady)-recently deceased 6-15-2011
GRNTCH "PR" Windfall's Ratface Ghost HTX (GRNTCH Bauer's KS Jr x GRNTCH Masten's Knockem Out Jill), recently deceased summer 2011
NTCH "PR" Windfall's Wreckin Bawl Boomer (Direct Out of GRNTCH Cypress Creek Setum Up Ace and a Fiddler gyp)
GRCH "PR" Windfall's Miracle Macey (1st & 2nd UKC Win) (GRNTCHGRCH Windfall's Hardriding Hobie x PR Windfall's Sadie) recently deceased 2011
Sold ownership of CH GRNTCH PR LV's Windfall Hi Dollar Tango- now deceased Dec 2012

Last edited by Nitehunter on 03-04-2015 at 12:21 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-03-2015 05:32 PM
Nitehunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nitehunter Click here to Send Nitehunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Nitehunter Find more posts by Nitehunter Add Nitehunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Leon Dunn
UKC Forum Member

Thanks "Nitehunter" and "Wesley" for representing the B&T's.

NITECH'PR'OZARK SCREAMING CLYDE X 'PR' OZARK SCREAMING STAR
NITECH'PR'MOCCASIN CREEK BIGGIN III (Three 1st PLACE WINS) CO-OWNED WITH JOHN BRAXTON
NITECH'PR'KLAGES BLACK LAND TUG X 'PR'KLAGES LIL BLACK JEWEL

Old Post 03-04-2015 04:21 AM
Leon Dunn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Leon Dunn Click here to Send Leon Dunn a Private Message Click Here to Email Leon Dunn Find more posts by Leon Dunn Add Leon Dunn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nitehunter
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Leon, it was a lot of fun.

Home of:
NTCH PR Windfall's Coon Zapper had 4 wins to GRCH(out of GRNTCH Nelson's Northern Rex)
GRNTCGRCH "PR"Windfall's Hardriding Hobie (GRNTCH "PR" Dark Hollow Hobo's Hoss x GRNTCH Halloway's TN Lady)-recently deceased 6-15-2011
GRNTCH "PR" Windfall's Ratface Ghost HTX (GRNTCH Bauer's KS Jr x GRNTCH Masten's Knockem Out Jill), recently deceased summer 2011
NTCH "PR" Windfall's Wreckin Bawl Boomer (Direct Out of GRNTCH Cypress Creek Setum Up Ace and a Fiddler gyp)
GRCH "PR" Windfall's Miracle Macey (1st & 2nd UKC Win) (GRNTCHGRCH Windfall's Hardriding Hobie x PR Windfall's Sadie) recently deceased 2011
Sold ownership of CH GRNTCH PR LV's Windfall Hi Dollar Tango- now deceased Dec 2012

Old Post 03-13-2015 02:59 PM
Nitehunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nitehunter Click here to Send Nitehunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Nitehunter Find more posts by Nitehunter Add Nitehunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Carter
UKC Forum Member

congrats guys

PKC Ch Southern Ruckus ( GrNt Midnight Crow X GrNt Tic Tac )
Solos Super Flo ( GrNt Solo x GrNt Midnight Monkey )
Carolinas Super Crow ( GrNt Midnight Crow x GrNt Tic Tac )
GrNt PKC Ch Super Flo HTX ( GrNt Kansas Jr x NtCh Hawkeye Rose )
GrNtGrCh Midnight Black Wind ( GrNt Fr8liner x GrNt Super Flo )

Old Post 03-13-2015 07:02 PM
Brian Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Carter Click here to Send Brian Carter a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Carter Find more posts by Brian Carter Add Brian Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nitehunter
UKC Forum Member

Brian,

I remember the first time I met you, ironically it was at SETWA at Salisbury, NC.

Your soul was just glowing, I knew something was up so I asked you how you did in the hunt?

You said you had come in with 900+ with a B&T named FLO and thought you had the Hi Scoring Night Champion of the SETWA hunt. I had Zip on my lead that evening who is Zap's brother. Who was I to know then on that night I met a Legend......Flo that is. Ha!

Home of:

Last edited by Nitehunter on 03-14-2015 at 08:13 PM

Old Post 03-14-2015 08:08 PM
Brian Carter
UKC Forum Member

I was happy!
She was a good one.
Your buddy called me the other day wanting a pup.
I believe you guys were escaping the snow that year, this year the snow was at SETWD.
Thanks and congrats again

PKC Ch Southern Ruckus ( GrNt Midnight Crow X GrNt Tic Tac )
Solos Super Flo ( GrNt Solo x GrNt Midnight Monkey )
Carolinas Super Crow ( GrNt Midnight Crow x GrNt Tic Tac )
GrNt PKC Ch Super Flo HTX ( GrNt Kansas Jr x NtCh Hawkeye Rose )
GrNtGrCh Midnight Black Wind ( GrNt Fr8liner x GrNt Super Flo )

Old Post 03-14-2015 09:09 PM
Brian Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Carter Click here to Send Brian Carter a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Carter Find more posts by Brian Carter Add Brian Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nitehunter
UKC Forum Member

Brian,
It should be a female, as it would cross good with the NTCH he has that will probably be a GRNTCH one of these days if Ryan got more time to go to hunts.

This is his male: he sent me this picture after opening night of coon season, I think Axle was about 3.

This is the pedigree, (it was the original one I posted when I sold these pups) so you see how it compliments what Flo brings to the table.

Home of:

Last edited by Nitehunter on 03-15-2015 at 10:53 PM

Old Post 03-15-2015 10:50 PM