UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > How to read ABTCHA info on Facebook
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jerrod leathers
UKC Forum Member

How to read ABTCHA info on Facebook

Something important to remember about the new Facebook page is that content on the timeline will always be moved down as new content is loaded on the timeline. However, Mark Reavis' Interviews and the History content WILL ALWAYS BE FOUND IN THE SAME PLACE, by following the instructions below (please be patient with us as it is going to take some time to get all of the content moved over). You do not have to be a member of Facebook to read the content.

The first step is to go the ABTCHA Facebook page:

www.facebook.com/americanblackandta...oundassociation

After the page loads, left mouse click on the "photos" tab shown below, circled in red:

The next step is to left mouse click on the "albums" tab shown below circled in red:

The next step is to left mouse click on the interview, or history piece you are interested in reading, as shown below, circled in red:

Now left mouse click on the first page of the item, as shown below, circled in red:

From here you can read each page, then click the forward arrow on the right hand side (circled in red, see image below) to move to the next page, or the back arrow (circled in red, see image below) on the left side to go back a page. To expand to full page view, left mouse click on the diagonal arrow (circled in red, see image below) in the upper right hand corner. Press escape to get out of full page view:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-02-2015 06:05 PM
jerrod leathers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerrod leathers Click here to Send jerrod leathers a Private Message Click Here to Email jerrod leathers Find more posts by jerrod leathers Add jerrod leathers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toddwicks
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jerrod.I been wearing it out. Get the rest of them interviews on there.
Ive read em all, but enjoy going back and reading em again.

2011 RQE NEWPORT,TN 5 TH PLACE
2011 WORLD Qualifier
2011 BnT Days Cast Winner
2012 Cast Winner TN State
2012 3 rd Place Grnt,s BNT days
2012 World Qualifier Meigs Cnty RQE 4 rth place
2012 zones Virginia 4rth place
2012 TOP 100 WORLD HUNT
2013 4th high scoring dog fri night,TN State
2014 World Qualifier

Nt Ch Hammers Black Bear
2014 World Qualifier

Nt Ch Hammers Bigtime Drama
2014 World Qualifier

Old Post 03-02-2015 10:20 PM
toddwicks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toddwicks Click here to Send toddwicks a Private Message Click Here to Email toddwicks Find more posts by toddwicks Add toddwicks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

first time I have ever read them ,,, Thanks

Old Post 03-03-2015 12:08 AM
Darrell Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darrell Eads Click here to Send Darrell Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Darrell Eads Find more posts by Darrell Eads Add Darrell Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod leathers
UKC Forum Member

Just added the 1975 yearbook that Mr. Loren Simpson posted on the website. It put a smile on my face, and I thought about those late night calls I used to get from Loren. I'm sure many of you guys on here got similar calls. I didn't always take the call, but when I did, they were always ENTERTAINING It's a really cool piece of our history. Hope ya'll will follow the directions above and go check it out.

Old Post 03-03-2015 04:33 PM
jerrod leathers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerrod leathers Click here to Send jerrod leathers a Private Message Click Here to Email jerrod leathers Find more posts by jerrod leathers Add jerrod leathers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

AWESOME!

quote:
Originally posted by jerrod leathers
Just added the 1975 yearbook that Mr. Loren Simpson posted on the website. It put a smile on my face, and I thought about those late night calls I used to get from Loren. I'm sure many of you guys on here got similar calls. I didn't always take the call, but when I did, they were always ENTERTAINING It's a really cool piece of our history. Hope ya'll will follow the directions above and go check it out.

Boy, I miss those calls and I miss his posts and pix... Glad to hear it brought you a smile... I sometimes look at his pix I have on the computer and in Photobucket...and I smile too. I still miss him on here though...everyday.....

Hope the facebook thing works out! HappyHunting, Heather

Old Post 03-05-2015 02:13 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod leathers
UKC Forum Member

All 41 Mark Reavis profiles have now been added to Facebook.

Old Post 03-09-2015 03:49 PM
rweller
UKC Forum Member

Your doing a great job Jerrod.

GR.Nt.Ch. Pr Black Magic Queen
Past home of Gr.Nt.Ch. Splitters Magic Otis 2014 Black and Tan Days King of Hunt. GRNITECH'PR' Roughton's Black Splitter X Gr.Nt.Ch. Black Magic Queen

Old Post 03-09-2015 03:52 PM
rweller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rweller Click here to Send rweller a Private Message Click Here to Email rweller Find more posts by rweller Add rweller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.J Melin
UKC Forum Member

Great job on keeping it updated and getting stuff over to it.

Old Post 03-09-2015 04:16 PM
J.J Melin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.J Melin Click here to Send J.J Melin a Private Message Click Here to Email J.J Melin Visit J.J Melin's homepage! Find more posts by J.J Melin Add J.J Melin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod leathers
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys, but all the credit goes to Mark for doing the interviews. I can only imagine all the time it took for him to do them.

Old Post 03-09-2015 04:49 PM