UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Current studs
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Kenwood J. Maek
Darrell,
The Eads dogs are know thoughout the northeast. Way down here in Texas we did not get to use them in our breeding program. I would like to know the Eads studs that have impacted the breed. I can tell you that the ones that I have hunted with have been tree dogs of the first degree.

20 or 30 years from now there wont be any Eads stud dogs talked about , From Current studs today , I will never say I own a stud dog and never intend too

I have a male dog that is the best dog I ever fallowed ,,

as far as the past stud dogs we have heard their names before,, and Drifter, Bruiser , legs, Floyd ,,, All is still making a impact for me , along with the Ace , Hoss and many others good studs

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-02-2015 06:36 AM
Darrell Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darrell Eads Click here to Send Darrell Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Darrell Eads Find more posts by Darrell Eads Add Darrell Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clays_coondogs
UKC Forum Member

Batman will be talked about for sure. He has 300 pups. A lot are still young. His pups have won big too!

Male:

AKC SUPREME GRNTCH AND GRCH UKC GRCH NTCH BEAR CREEK Z71 (BTTB HAWK X GI JANE)

GRNTCH CH PR BTTB MR. FREEZE (can be Perf and SS sire)
1st and 2nd place open registered 2013 Redbone Days
2nd place NTCH Autumn Oaks 2013
4th place 2014 UKC Youth Nationals
2016 B&T Days Cast Winner
3 wins to Grand show champion

Old Post 03-02-2015 04:44 PM
Clays_coondogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clays_coondogs Click here to Send Clays_coondogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Clays_coondogs Find more posts by Clays_coondogs Add Clays_coondogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenwood J. Maek
UKC Forum Member

I like your list!

Ch PR First Sergeant--has a first place
ChNtCh PR Rough Creek Vicky
GrNtCh PR Black Ace
NtCh PR Ace's Black Tater

Old Post 03-02-2015 10:02 PM
Kenwood J. Maek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenwood J. Maek Click here to Send Kenwood J. Maek a Private Message Find more posts by Kenwood J. Maek Add Kenwood J. Maek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Tolliver
UKC Forum Member

" Bennett & Hobbs Blowin Smoke " - Smokey7 x Party Girl.

Smoke owned by Mike Bennett and Bruce Hobbs . Smoke just covered his first female . Smoke has a first place win, his ability and looks Favor's Brights Hi Dollar Dancer and Black Oak Ace.
Smoke is out of the same cross, pryer litter that Produced Superstar female "Pullin's Smokin Penny" she is owned by Keith Pullin.

Ph. 740- 710- 6435

Home of:
'PR'Party Time Ann.

GrNiteCh,'PR'Tolliver's Black Oak Ace, - Some of the Greatest Memories.

Past Home of:
GrNiteCh,'PR'Smokey 7
GrNiteCh,'PR'Roberts Dix River Party Girl
NiteCh,'PR'Tolliver's Party Queen
NiteCh,'PR'Kansas Smokin Lizzy
NiteCh,'PR'Late Nite Banker
NiteCh,'PR'Uptown Extreme Shooter
NiteCh,'PR'Tolliver's Boaz

Old Post 03-02-2015 10:05 PM
James Tolliver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Tolliver Click here to Send James Tolliver a Private Message Click Here to Email James Tolliver Find more posts by James Tolliver Add James Tolliver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

World Hunt

[/B][/QUOTE]
Produced dogs in top 20 of UKC World.
Fiddler-0, Ace-2, Gentleman Jim-1, Wheeler-1, Tenn. Rambler-3, TennDeacon-2, C&S Smokey-2, Kirkland & logans Gunner-2, Myers Bo-1 [/B][/QUOTE]

Wheeler and Gentleman Jim also produced multiple dogs that placed in the ACHA World Hunt, back when it was at the top. Those two would stand at the top, and they both died at a young age.

Old Post 03-03-2015 12:50 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

Another dog that might get talked about years to come is Scooby. People will wonder why he didn't breed any more that he did.

Old Post 03-03-2015 12:50 AM
STROKIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STROKIN Click here to Send STROKIN a Private Message Click Here to Email STROKIN Find more posts by STROKIN Add STROKIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blckntan337
UKC Forum Member

i'd say one that is over looked way to much that is reproducing, has a lot of young dogs that are showing great ability, and in my opinion is bred real good is.....
SIX TIME ALBERT.

another that comes to mind is IKE doesn't have a ton of pups but is on the RP list and Perf list.

Old Post 03-03-2015 01:34 PM
blckntan337 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blckntan337 Click here to Send blckntan337 a Private Message Click Here to Email blckntan337 Find more posts by blckntan337 Add blckntan337 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan D.
UKC Forum Member

Probably wont be talked about as an individual but im sure the line will be and that is my Fog dog. Many sons off of the Rex/Buck II line are good reproducers. That is what I look at is not just one or two that reproduce but dogs that reproduce good dogs that reproduce etc. Wish Fog could of got 100 hundred but will never happen. I called UKC and right now he is at 12.12%.

Old Post 03-03-2015 07:09 PM
Dan D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan D. Click here to Send Dan D. a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan D. Find more posts by Dan D. Add Dan D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blusk25
UKC Forum Member

Was former studs used more due to winning BIG hunts? Is that the difference between the studs found on the stud page and the former dogs?

Old Post 03-04-2015 02:19 AM
Blusk25 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blusk25 Click here to Send Blusk25 a Private Message Click Here to Email Blusk25 Find more posts by Blusk25 Add Blusk25 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

Some won big hunts, but some just had a reputation. Some had that big mouth that many look for. I think mostly it's who has the money to advertise the most.

Old Post 03-04-2015 02:51 AM
STROKIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STROKIN Click here to Send STROKIN a Private Message Click Here to Email STROKIN Find more posts by STROKIN Add STROKIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
howling oaks
UKC Forum Member

Hard not to mention nute didnt have a bunch of pups. But he reproduced

Old Post 03-04-2015 01:26 PM
howling oaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for howling oaks Click here to Send howling oaks a Private Message Click Here to Email howling oaks Find more posts by howling oaks Add howling oaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenwood J. Maek
UKC Forum Member

Yes Nute was an impact sire that died way to early. He was outstanding in the woods and was outstanding in the breeding pen. Mike Crockett had a good one there.

Ch PR First Sergeant--has a first place
ChNtCh PR Rough Creek Vicky
GrNtCh PR Black Ace
NtCh PR Ace's Black Tater

Old Post 03-04-2015 04:55 PM
Kenwood J. Maek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenwood J. Maek Click here to Send Kenwood J. Maek a Private Message Find more posts by Kenwood J. Maek Add Kenwood J. Maek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

BATMAN. He has produced more large hunt winning young black dogs than any other stud in the black breed history. Autumn Oaks winner with XMAN,winter Classic winner,Performance point winners overall,and the list goes on.

NOW I ALSO THINK AS MUCH CREDIT GOES INTO TONY AND MIKE FOR MAKING THE CROSS,AND FOR ALL THE MEN BEHIND THE ANCESTRY. ONE DOG CANT BE GREAT WITHOUT TALKING ABOUT THE FAMILY.

Old Post 03-04-2015 11:27 PM
high ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for high ridge Click here to Send high ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email high ridge Find more posts by high ridge Add high ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ASPHALT KENNEL
UKC Forum Member

STUD

BIG FOOT HISTORY DNA JUST ALLOWS US TO KNOW GAME CHANGER!

Old Post 03-05-2015 01:39 PM
ASPHALT KENNEL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ASPHALT KENNEL Click here to Send ASPHALT KENNEL a Private Message Click Here to Email ASPHALT KENNEL Find more posts by ASPHALT KENNEL Add ASPHALT KENNEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rockybottomblue
UKC Forum Member

One of the most unused studs out there that is throwing nice pups out of every gyp he's been bred to. THUNDER VALLEY SUNDOWN

http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv33/rockybottomblue/GetAttachment.jpg

Old Post 03-05-2015 07:27 PM
rockybottomblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rockybottomblue Click here to Send rockybottomblue a Private Message Click Here to Email rockybottomblue Find more posts by rockybottomblue Add rockybottomblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Fancher
UKC Forum Member

I think Ike is a nice stud dog.I don't know how much he will get bred but he throws a nice pup.he makes 4 generations in a row that at one time were in the reproduces top ten.Bo produced Shine,Pride and Ike and many more.

Old Post 03-06-2015 07:02 PM
Danny Fancher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Fancher Click here to Send Danny Fancher a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Fancher Find more posts by Danny Fancher Add Danny Fancher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote