UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Nite Time Supply $500 Gift Card
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jerrod leathers
UKC Forum Member

Nite Time Supply $500 Gift Card

We have 20 raffle tickets left to sell for a $500 gift certificate to Nite Time Supply. The gift certificate can be used to purchase anything Mr. James Atwell of Nite Time Supply carries. The chances are $20 each and we are only selling 75, so you have a 1 in 75 chance of winning this raffle. Pretty good odds for an awesome prize. Message me your name, address, and phone number and I'll message you back with my address. The tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis so you will want to get your check in the mail right away. The money will go to support the Champions Classic hunt we will be holding on Wednesday night at Black and Tan Days. We appreciate Mr. Atwell's support and hope you will support Nite Time Supply.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-19-2015 08:24 PM
jerrod leathers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerrod leathers Click here to Send jerrod leathers a Private Message Click Here to Email jerrod leathers Find more posts by jerrod leathers Add jerrod leathers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

jerrod just mailed you a cashier's check for 100.00 for five numbers now

i challenge someone else to step up and buy 5 chances to help support this hunt.

918-961-2434
Home to:
Pr S&J's Shack's Backwoods Patches (walker)
'PR' Stovall's Black Knight Wild Willy
Past Home to:
dual grand stovall's black knight george (gone but not forgotten)
pr D&S' black little luke (1st and 3rd place wins) (davis black luke x paynes black june) gone but not forgotten
Dual Grand Davis' black hutch (gone but not forgotten)

Old Post 02-24-2015 05:22 PM
shawnstovall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnstovall Click here to Send shawnstovall a Private Message Click Here to Email shawnstovall Find more posts by shawnstovall Add shawnstovall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod leathers
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the support Shawn!

Old Post 02-24-2015 09:26 PM
jerrod leathers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerrod leathers Click here to Send jerrod leathers a Private Message Click Here to Email jerrod leathers Find more posts by jerrod leathers Add jerrod leathers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slowpoke 2012
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shawnstovall
jerrod just mailed you a cashier's check for 100.00 for five numbers now

i challenge someone else to step up and buy 5 chances to help support this hunt.

Jerrod, send me your address. I'll take 5 also.

PR. Missouri Hi-Dollar Slowpoke HTX

PR. Missouri Nite Hunt Hitman - R.I.P
08-08-2013 - 07-15-2015
Starved to death by a S.O.B named Austin Tibbits.

American Black and Tan Coon Hounds
----------------------------------------------------------

Nt.Ch. "PR." Wildside's BugEyed Betty (W)

Matthew Fann
816-565-1660

Old Post 02-26-2015 08:16 PM
Slowpoke 2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slowpoke 2012 Click here to Send Slowpoke 2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Slowpoke 2012 Find more posts by Slowpoke 2012 Add Slowpoke 2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod leathers
UKC Forum Member

Jerrod Leathers 34092 Hwy K California MO 65018. Thank you very much, I appreciate the support. We are going to have a great hunt.

Old Post 02-26-2015 09:45 PM
SEKY Coonhunter
UKC Forum Member

Just so these guys know, I have received checks from Jeff Stafford and Willie Terrell. I am picking up checks from 2 other people at a hunt this weekend, and my entry will make 5.

I've already had this convo with you Jerrod, but I wanted Jeff and Willie to know that I've got their checks and will be sending them on.

THanks!

Nathan Nantz
nantz54@msn.com

Old Post 02-26-2015 09:55 PM
SEKY Coonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SEKY Coonhunter Click here to Send SEKY Coonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email SEKY Coonhunter Find more posts by SEKY Coonhunter Add SEKY Coonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod leathers
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for your support Nathan, Jeff, Willie, and Matthew!

Old Post 02-26-2015 11:37 PM
jerrod leathers
UKC Forum Member

Got your check Chief, thanks!

Old Post 03-03-2015 02:41 PM
Slowpoke 2012
UKC Forum Member

I put mine in the mail today.

08-08-2013 - 07-15-2015

Matthew Fann
816-565-1660

Old Post 03-03-2015 04:55 PM
Slowpoke 2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slowpoke 2012 Click here to Send Slowpoke 2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Slowpoke 2012 Find more posts by Slowpoke 2012 Add Slowpoke 2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod leathers
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good Matthew, thanks again for your support. I'll let you know when I get it.

Old Post 03-03-2015 05:00 PM
Slowpoke 2012
UKC Forum Member

Jarrod

PM sent. Guess the post office needs there stamp money.

08-08-2013 - 07-15-2015

Matthew Fann
816-565-1660

Old Post 03-09-2015 04:46 AM
jerrod leathers
UKC Forum Member

Got your check in the mail yesterday Matthew. Thanks for your support!

Old Post 03-13-2015 04:09 PM
Slowpoke 2012
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jerrod leathers
Got your check in the mail yesterday Matthew. Thanks for your support!

Glad to be apart of it. Maybe I'll have a hound in that hunt next year.

08-08-2013 - 07-15-2015

Matthew Fann
816-565-1660

Old Post 03-13-2015 05:37 PM