UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > kennel clean out
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hunterchance
UKC Forum Member

kennel clean out

I am thinning down on dogs and have a few things to sell.

I have 5 pups ready to go out of grnitechn wheres waldo x Dixie land delight. Waldo is directly out of fletchers stylish jake & a flatrock king coma female. Dixie is wipeout hellbilly over a bad habit female on top and mojo x rat attack on bottom. $350 a piece pups will be ukc and pkc SS. these pups are already loud!! both parents have exceptional mouths and are reproducing.

5 month old female out of shack & a female directly out of harry and a insane cain x nailor bitch. I raised the litter and she was pick of the litter. hasn't been messed with yet. ukc pkc SS not paid up yet $600

Dixie land Delight (mother to pups above) 5 coming on 6 years old. All coondog, when you unsnap her she is looking for a coon. big mouth, independent but not a dead loaner, and deadly accurate. good hard tree dog. she just came off pups so she needs tuned up. took her last night for the first time in 2.5 months first cut she was split .58 with a coon I recut her and she jammed one up a small tree at 400 yards. shes never been pushed in the hunts ive put her in a couple and won with her, I think she needs 1 win to be nitech. $2500 obo

please call or text as im not on here much 918-728-5039
located just north of tulsa Oklahoma.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-15-2019 01:36 PM
Hunterchance is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hunterchance Click here to Send Hunterchance a Private Message Click Here to Email Hunterchance Find more posts by Hunterchance Add Hunterchance to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hunterchance
UKC Forum Member

Dixie is sold. Still have pups available out of Waldo x Dixie. And shack pup is still available.

Old Post 07-18-2019 03:17 AM
Hunterchance is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hunterchance Click here to Send Hunterchance a Private Message Click Here to Email Hunterchance Find more posts by Hunterchance Add Hunterchance to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hunterchance
UKC Forum Member

I am headed to Little Rock Arkansas in the morning and can meet if anyone is interested

Old Post 07-18-2019 04:21 AM
Hunterchance
UKC Forum Member

I have 2 males and 2 females still available. 8 weeks old utd on shots and deworming. showed them a coon tail the other day and they are already trying to start treeing. should be quick early starters 918-728-5039

Old Post 07-22-2019 02:26 PM
Hunterchance
UKC Forum Member

btt these are super nice pups with big mouths

Old Post 07-24-2019 01:17 PM