UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Houndsman XP Podcast
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

Steve, Thanks so much for the book, GONE TO THE DOGS!!!! I have not had a chance to read but I will in short order.
I was north of Uvalde with Shorty Gorham yesterday morning trying to find a lion that was killing deer on a big ranch. Shorty and I were trying to wind up a TV show for CARNIVORE when he got the report of the lion. He was thinking that the lion was seen in the last couple of days. When we got to the ranch yesterday morning at 5:00AM, we found that the lion was last seen a couple of weeks ago.
We trailed a bobcat but never found any lion sign.
Thanks Again,
Gary

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-18-2019 06:06 PM
Gary Roberson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Roberson Click here to Send Gary Roberson a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Roberson Find more posts by Gary Roberson Add Gary Roberson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AAThoundhunter
UKC Forum Member

Great Podcast

I have listened to every podcast. They have all been great. If you guys have not listened you should. If there is one that you need to listen to it is episode 31. Great info about feeding and hydrating your hounds and how to help them get into peak physical condition. Can’t wait for the next one with Dr. Arleigh.

-Austin

Old Post 11-26-2019 08:09 PM
AAThoundhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AAThoundhunter Click here to Send AAThoundhunter a Private Message Find more posts by AAThoundhunter Add AAThoundhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

Steve and Chris, thanks so much for all that you both do. It's awesome for our heritage and our sport. I've listened to every episode. I wish you both the best and hope this just keeps growing, and know that you have the support of houndsman behind you, if there's any way I could ever help either of you let me know.

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 11-27-2019 12:52 AM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prime Time 29
UKC Forum Member

I am absolutely addicted to the podcast. Great Job. Keep up the great work!!!

GRNITECHHOF PKC CHAMPION ‘PR' PRIME TIME OUTLAW JESSE JAMES HTX3
2019 6th Place UKC World Championship
2019 Purina Race National Leader

Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!!!
–- Wyatt Earp

People accuse me of being color blind. The truth is I will hunt red ones, blue ones, black and white ones, yellow ones, black and tan ones, or even brindle ones; Just as long as they are English!

Old Post 11-27-2019 05:29 AM
Prime Time 29 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Prime Time 29 Click here to Send Prime Time 29 a Private Message Click Here to Email Prime Time 29 Find more posts by Prime Time 29 Add Prime Time 29 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rowdy
UKC Forum Member

Thank you

We appreciate every one of you. We will keep bringing you the best quality listening we can.

Old Post 11-30-2019 12:01 AM
Rowdy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rowdy Click here to Send Rowdy a Private Message Click Here to Email Rowdy Find more posts by Rowdy Add Rowdy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote