UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > English gyp
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Adams, Harold
UKC Forum Member

English gyp

She was 2 in January same as never hunted. I had her out a handful of times she knows nothing but will hunt out alone or in company stays to herself mostly 3-400 yards. She hates a coon seen one while I have had her. UKC registered gr. daughter to outback Dan on bottom topside shows a couple Lightfoot and rocky run dogs in third in third and fourth generation. I have to many and not hunting with no intentions to so she needs to go. She just went out of heat. She's black n white with ticks has high pitch screamy mouth. I also have 2 yr old walker gyp that I want to sell. She's not been hunted but a couple times goes with dogs trees on squirrels in yard small gyp blanket back tan head nice mouth for female. Make offer NO DOGS!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-25-2017 08:58 PM
Adams, Harold is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adams, Harold Click here to Send Adams, Harold a Private Message Click Here to Email Adams, Harold Find more posts by Adams, Harold Add Adams, Harold to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adams, Harold
UKC Forum Member

Got pics out to everyone that asked still here....and again no dog trades....

Old Post 06-27-2017 03:47 AM
Adams, Harold is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adams, Harold Click here to Send Adams, Harold a Private Message Click Here to Email Adams, Harold Find more posts by Adams, Harold Add Adams, Harold to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adams, Harold
UKC Forum Member

Still here ...she needs a chance and she won't get it here as I hardly hunt anymore.

Old Post 07-02-2017 12:14 AM
Adams, Harold
UKC Forum Member

Sold

Old Post 07-07-2017 03:25 AM