UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > .....Reedy Creek Stud...aka Big Handsome
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

..... NiteCh.Reedy Creek Stud...aka Big Handsome

Im gonna put him out there for the public...Alot of folks know what he looks like but only a couple know more than that...He isnt perfect, and he HAS NEVER BEEN WHIPPED OR POLISHED FOR ANYTHING.....For 2017 I will offer him at stud to see what he will produce...He has only been in 1 UKC , RQE and he won that,He has couple AKC wins ...I am going to polish him in a few areas and get him right and push him in 2017...I can show his mother UKC/ AKC SUPREME GRNTCH. REEDY CREEK LIL Darlin 2015 AKC WORLD HUNT 3 PLACE WINNER..(HIGH SCORING DOG) and also STUDS 3 month old half brothers/sisters...THEY GOT MOUTHS LIKE GROWN DOGS...Stud is a 90 pound good lookin solid blanket back ...BIG SQUARE REDHEAD ...BUILT LIKE A WORLD SHOW CH...VERY GOOD MOUTH,LONER FROM BIRTH, QUIET ON THE GROUND...VERY INTELLIGENT HOUND, HANDLE GREAT...Trees 50% of his coons on his very first bark..For pup program info... Contact JBG 843-841-5008, DILLON,S.C....STUD FEE $200.00

Last edited by James B Grice on 05-06-2017 at 02:23 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-08-2016 01:38 AM
James B Grice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James B Grice Click here to Send James B Grice a Private Message Click Here to Email James B Grice Find more posts by James B Grice Add James B Grice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

STUD WILL BE ENROLLED IN UKC, CHKC, ,AND PKC SIRES PROGRAM FOR ALL OR PART OF 2017 ANYONE WELCOME TO COME HUNT ANYTIME

Old Post 12-14-2016 11:01 PM
James B Grice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James B Grice Click here to Send James B Grice a Private Message Click Here to Email James B Grice Find more posts by James B Grice Add James B Grice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Anyone know how to post a video

Old Post 12-20-2016 01:10 AM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Performance Paid for 2017, Will also do other pup programs....Stud had some health issues for over a week that caused him to see a vet,He will be laid up until after the New Year to recovcer...He seems to be recovering with his ..GIRL FRIEND...Stud Fee $200.00..Brucelossis test required..PICTURES and VIDEO AVAILABLE

Last edited by James B Grice on 05-06-2017 at 02:24 PM

Old Post 12-26-2016 02:00 AM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Gonna have ....BIG HANDSOME... IN THE BARN FRI AND SAT EVERYONES WELCOME TO STOP BY...Just bred a daughter of RAGIN BO TO STUD..Should make a nice cross...PERFORMANCE,CHKC,PKC ELIGIBLE...

Old Post 01-06-2017 12:44 AM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

UKC,CHKC,PKC, PUP PROGRAMS... Old House breeding on top ( SELECTIVE BREEDING SINCE 1987)Double Flatrock Coma on the bottom...Dillon S.C.

Old Post 01-20-2017 02:05 AM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

BIG HANDSOME STUD, LOOKS GOOD SOUNDS BETTER...$200.00 or 2 choice pups...CallS Only...NO TEXT... VIDEO AVAILABLE....

Last edited by James B Grice on 05-06-2017 at 02:24 PM

Old Post 01-25-2017 01:05 AM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

You want to see how a walker stud dog is suppose to look like and how a walker coonhound suppose sound like ,You r welcome to come anytime and hunt with STUD,DARLIN and I will even let you see how STUDS little 5 month old bro/sis look and sounds on a drag...I am a coonhunter first but I am willing to share some of what I have worked hard thru the years of ...SELECTIVE LINE BREEDING... with those that demand the same from their dogs....I breed for ACCURACY, COONS IN A TREE, INDEPENDENCE/LONER and BRAINS/INTELLIGENCE, Dogs that can LOCATE a layup 200 yards from the tailgate and GET STRUCK AND TREED ON THE FIRST BARK many times within seconds from the truck and with A BIG RAGIN HOUND MOUTH AND LOOK GOOD DOING IT and other dogs still pissing on a bush wondering what just happened.....UKC PERFORMANCE,CHKC,AND PKC SIRE(6 MONTHS)...I am gonna breed around 10 females ( 5 selected by me ) and 5 random and watch the outcome of those pups so I can use it as a tool to continue this line of dogs I started with in 1987...30 YEARS WITH THE SAME DOGS,,,HOW MANY OF YOU TOP BREEDERS/STUD DOG OWNERS CAN STAND BEHIND THAT STATEMENT AND BACK WHAT YOU SAY AND MEAN IT WITH A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON ANY PUP OR DOG YOU SELL...I think I can name only a few ...Winstin Aaron, Keith Medley/Jimmy Guess...DARLIN IS SACKETT, JR /NITEHEAT on top and DOUBLE FLATROCK COMA on the bottom ..STUD is a product of some of the older HOUSE dogs on top and Darlin on the bottom...Bruocellossis test required...$200.00 or 2 choice pups..JBG

Last edited by James B Grice on 05-06-2017 at 02:25 PM

Old Post 01-29-2017 06:04 PM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

The ....MASTERLINK..in the top and bottom of STUDS pedigree is a dog called ..GR. NITECH DRIFTWOOD J.R... HOUSE/TENN LEAD/CROWDING BILLY BREEDING...Many of todays coonhunters have never heard of J.R....I brought this line back to S.C. in 1987 when I left FT.CAMPBELL ,KY with a walker bitch full of JR pups....ONE NAMED REEDY CREEK BUD,BEST WATER DOG AND FASTEST TRACK DOG I HAVE EVER FOLLOWED TO THIS DAY...Some were weak on mouth but were fast and deadly accurate...I think J.R. was owned by Danny Hambly...WEST KY???...GIVE CREDIT TO WHOM ITS DUE...No doubt the mouths on this line of dogs I have tried to reproduce have originated thru HARDWOOD BOZO, JOE HOUSE, and BOBBY SHIVES BRED DOGS

Old Post 01-30-2017 01:50 AM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

WORLD QUALIFIED...2015,2016,2017,..Stud pups due next week,from a RaginBo/Sunrise Female...Performance,CHKC, PKC Pup Programs( 6 months)

Old Post 02-04-2017 08:09 AM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

STUD isn,t perfect , But HIS BIG HANDSOME STUDDLY LOOKS AND HIS TREMENDOUS MOUTH AND INDEPENDENCE....... ARE BEGINNING TO TURN SOME HEADS... of folks that know nothin of me or STUDS TOPSIDE ...Last night an Ole boy said THAT BIG SON OF A GUN.. sounded like he just ...BLEW UP THE WHOLE DANG STUMP...,Pulled him off 3 trees ALONE last night at Darlington under 3 singles...and he never got over 500 yards from me on 2 drops...HE LOOKS LIKE A STUD AND HE SOUNDS THE WAY A STUD DOG SHOULD...STUD ISNT PERFECT BUT RIGHT OR WRONG ...MOST TIMES HE LOOKS GOOD DOING IT...STUD IS BEGINNING TO TURN SOME HEADS.....Silver Ch.and GR.NITE BONE COLLECTOR/TRACKMAN AND COMA LINES...I will breed for a pair of choice pups...Stud Fee.$200.00...I collected this dog before he was ever turned loose because I knew what was behind him ...THE ONE WORD THAT DESCRIBES ...STUD... BEST IS....BALANCED COONDOG...Gonna breed only 10 females....thru 2017...Then collect him for my personal females when I retire....If you want a weaning age pup call me ...Stud X RaginBo female pups due next week...SHOULD HAVE SOME REAL MOUTHS...

Last edited by James B Grice on 05-06-2017 at 02:27 PM

Old Post 02-05-2017 08:06 PM
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

Boys I can guarantee you. One thing stud is a lot better the. James will describe !! If you want to get back to grass routes coon hunting with tracking ability ,looks with a mouth to go with it ys might wanna take a look !!! Studs hunting on a nightly basis is propably as hard and harder then I would say 90% of the dogs on here for sale or stud !! He won't blow one up and actually won't give it the credit they deserve and that's on your hound his he judges harder !! Us as coonhunters screwed are breed up when some got the idea of this all grand crap and it's us as coonhunters to fix it !!i can assure you you better be ready to hunt and have a good time and see good dog work give james a call and take a trip with STUD!,,,,

Old Post 02-05-2017 10:44 PM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

STUDS... 10 YR Old Moma.... CAN STILL GET IT DONE AND LOOK AND SOUND IMPRESSIVE .........Come for a hunt

Old Post 02-07-2017 03:32 AM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Looked at 4 singles tonite with STUD,DARLIN and A RAGIN BO GYP WAS UNDER 2 all ALONE .... Pretty good dog work considering a FULL MOON AND DEEP WATER...Im offering STUD ...to the public for this year only ..Hes not perfect but ...MOST NIGHTS...HE LOOKS GOOD and SOUNDS BETTER...... EVEN IF HE,S RIGHT or WRONG......Come for a hunt....ANYONE IS WELCOME

Old Post 02-12-2017 06:00 AM
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

Penny come over to your place james ?

Old Post 02-12-2017 08:01 AM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason E
UKC Forum Member

Stud

Thanks again James. We had a great time hunting with these 3 dogs last night. If anyone is looking to breed a female take a ride and go to Latta. Stud is a nice hound with a big mouth. I seen him tree a coon in waist deep water last night. He made it look easy. When Penny comes in heat she is going to meet Stud........ I got to say old Darlin did a real nice job treeing her coon to.

Old Post 02-12-2017 02:57 PM
Jason E is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason E Click here to Send Jason E a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason E Find more posts by Jason E Add Jason E to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

It was A good night, Jerry Leviner Ole DARLIN and BIG STUD put 2 singles across that ...FLOODED GASLINE.... last night...If you recall THATS THE SPOT YOU WAITED FOR ME......SO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WATER WE WERE IN..... Ole Darlin likes it ...ROUGH...Just like her sire OLD PETE

Old Post 02-12-2017 06:07 PM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Joe Zinn, Penny operated exactly as you described ....The 2 Jasons are well pleased with her....and they have finished her into a ...NICE COONTREER...THEY SAY PENNY ISNT PERFECT/FLASHY.....BUT SHE IS VERY ACCURATE WHEN SHE PARKS...and that trait there my friend is the most important trait of any....

Old Post 02-13-2017 01:00 AM
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

James there is no sense in ever lieing about a dog as they will tell on you as soon as they cast !!!!i happen to speak to Frazier Craig yesterday and spoke about making another cross on penny and that litters momma !!! Shame don't have anymore Bo semen as that cross def made coon treers !!! Everyone I know that was hunted made well above avg coon treers !!! The line cross you made should be twice as good !!!little red will carry it on ! You know where she is goin should you ever get backed up and not able to hunt her !!!shewillmake a special female given the woods time !!

Old Post 02-13-2017 11:04 AM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

BLUE COLLAR BRED, AND OWNED BY A BLUE COLLAR MAN....RaginBo/Sunrise bitch due anyday...Pups will be CHKC PKC and PERFORMANCE....If you want on the list...BETTER ACT FAST....BLUE COLLAR PRICE...Calls Only/...NO TEXT....

Old Post 02-18-2017 01:06 AM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

BLUE COLLAR BRED, AND OWNED BY A BLUE COLLAR MAN....RaginBo/Sunrise bitch due anyday...Pups will be CHKC PKC and PERFORMANCE....If you want on the list...BETTER ACT FAST....BLUE COLLAR PRICE...Calls Only/...NO TEXT....

Old Post 02-18-2017 01:06 AM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Stud is the sire of these pups and (Dixie is their mother...SHE IS A FULL LITTERMATE TO Austin McCaulleys ....COOPER dog in WISCONSIN, Bryan Links...... ACORN SHAKER dog in PENNSYLVANIA, Jason Entzminger/ Jason Branham dog...... PENNY in SOUTH CAROLINA , Banjamin Wrights..... BOZO dog in PALMYRA,VA and Mike Rivers BO JUNIOR dog in SOUTH CAROLINA This gonna be some goodones in this litter with BIG MOUTHS and COONS IN THEM TREEES...Join a BLUE COLLAR TEAM.........TEAM REEDY CREEK ..DONE IT ALL ON MY OWN DIME......THE HARD WAY

Old Post 02-18-2017 06:09 PM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

BIG HANDSOME STUD...One look and you will agree his name fits him perfect...BIG MOUTH,LONER,...WINNER

Old Post 02-23-2017 09:20 PM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

RaginBo/Sunrise female had 9 pups today ,Contact Terry Bostic in Walterboro. Add one more UKC,CHKC,PKC ELIGIBLE

Last edited by James B Grice on 02-25-2017 at 06:06 PM

Old Post 02-25-2017 02:47 AM
Elvis Black
UKC Forum Member

?

James, would you consider crossing Stud on a Bluetick? I have one coming in heat in March? Every good Bluetick female deserves to be breed to a good Walker Stud.

Old Post 02-25-2017 01:37 PM
Elvis Black is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Elvis Black Click here to Send Elvis Black a Private Message Click Here to Email Elvis Black Find more posts by Elvis Black Add Elvis Black to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote