UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Nt Ch Pkc Ch Half Breed Pinner At Stud
Pages (27): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Lady x Pinner

Boy Lizz, Lady's pedigree is full of reproducers. Cross her on a Clover bred stud like Pinner and You're going to get a very nice litter of pups!!!

Gr Nt Ch Half Breed Pinner

Nite Ch Half Breed Pin-Up Girl

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-06-2014 02:29 AM
jawjacker22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jawjacker22 Click here to Send jawjacker22 a Private Message Click Here to Email jawjacker22 Find more posts by jawjacker22 Add jawjacker22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

It's gonna happen. Next year at this time... not sure past that but Pinner will happen

Old Post 03-06-2014 02:32 AM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stranger
UKC Forum Member

Considering this cross in the spring, my partner and I have a frozen semen breeding on Pinner. Liz is all coon dog, she has a good mouth, is hard hunting, independent, and most importantly...Accurate. Liz is a big boned female, 65lbs with good feet. She has been bred once before with very good results, her pups have won in both PKC and UKC.

.............PKC PCH Stylish Clover
........Gr Nite Ch PKC SCH Chic's Wild Style
.............Gr Nite Ch Ferrari's Iowa Style Chic
Gr Nite Ch PKC Ch Half Breed Pinner
.............Gr Nite Ch Kirby's Blue Monster
........Gr Nite Ch PKC PCH Half Breed Jessie
.............Gr Nite Ch Kirby's Stylish Kit

.............Gr Nite Ch Skuna River Lipper
........Nite Ch PKC GCH Skuna River Fred
.............Nite Ch PKC SCH Raccoon Valley Queen
Nite Ch PKC Ch Show Biz Liz
.............PKC PCH Stylish Clover
........PKC SCH Swampwater Brandy
.............Swampwater Hooker

Here is a few video's of three of the pups out of her first litter treeing:

Last edited by Stranger on 03-06-2014 at 04:09 AM

Old Post 03-06-2014 03:38 AM
Stranger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stranger Click here to Send Stranger a Private Message Click Here to Email Stranger Find more posts by Stranger Add Stranger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tsbtater
UKC Forum Member

Wow Daryl! Looks like there is a heck of a lineup of great gyps heading Pinners way! Wilma, Bella, Lady, Lizz...... It's almost got me thinking about feeding a hound again.

Good things happening. Going to be fun to watch in the years to come. Paul is smiling.

Old Post 03-06-2014 03:54 AM
tsbtater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tsbtater Click here to Send tsbtater a Private Message Click Here to Email tsbtater Find more posts by tsbtater Add tsbtater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by tsbtater
Wow Daryl! Looks like there is a heck of a lineup of great gyps heading Pinners way! Wilma, Bella, Lady, Lizz...... It's almost got me thinking about feeding a hound again.

Good things happening. Going to be fun to watch in the years to come. Paul is smiling.

If you feel the same way in a year, your welcome to one, free of charge as long as you competition hunt it. Not out to make money here, just want them in the right hands

Old Post 03-06-2014 12:46 PM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

hey, is Pinner a performance sire?

Old Post 03-06-2014 04:58 PM
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Pinner

Lizz - Pinner is not currently a Performance sire but I would definately consider it if there is enough interest.

Ross - Boy is she one dandy looking gyp!! Plus a proven reproducer. I think she would cross great on Pinner. Love the saying on you signature "Pretty is as Pretty Does"!!

Chris - I wish dad was here to hunt with Pinner and Buster. Although they hunt much harder than he really liked. He'd probably enjoy hunting with you and your nice curs a little more. He is smiling down on us!! I hope I can have as positive influence on the next generation just like he did to a lot of us. I sure do miss the guy!!

Jeremy decided hold off on breeding Bella this heat cycle. Hopefully he brings her over to Pinner this summer to breed. I'm with Treye, I think this would be one heck of a cross!! Jessi, Style, Trader and Squeaky all in the 2nd generation. That's some DOG POWER!!

Last edited by jawjacker22 on 03-06-2014 at 08:12 PM

Old Post 03-06-2014 08:03 PM
jawjacker22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jawjacker22 Click here to Send jawjacker22 a Private Message Click Here to Email jawjacker22 Find more posts by jawjacker22 Add jawjacker22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treye VanDyne
UKC Forum Member

I have a female out of McAllister's stylish tack semen we are going to make her ntch and get her a date with pinner

Old Post 03-06-2014 09:51 PM
Treye VanDyne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treye VanDyne Click here to Send Treye VanDyne a Private Message Click Here to Email Treye VanDyne Find more posts by Treye VanDyne Add Treye VanDyne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

Alright, we can come up with some deal to get him performanced for 2015

Old Post 03-06-2014 11:22 PM
J.Fox
UKC Forum Member

Pinner x Wilma puppies

FEMALES
Daryl Reiter, IA
Kollin Berg, IA
Justin Pillard, IA
Ryan Ellis, OK
Jacob Cox, KY

MALES
Tyson McCombers, IL
Kennth Crompton, SC

Not a bad line up so far going to good hands.

GRNITE BIG HORN CRUISE ( RIP)
GRNITE LONE PINE BOZO (SEMEN) NOT FORSALE
GRNITE WILD IMPY (RIP)
CHNITECH CROSS E'S WILD WILMA
CH HTX WILD DAISY
912 223 9085

Last edited by J.Fox on 03-07-2014 at 09:07 PM

Old Post 03-07-2014 07:35 PM
J.Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.Fox Click here to Send J.Fox a Private Message Click Here to Email J.Fox Find more posts by J.Fox Add J.Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CROSS E KENNELS
UKC Forum Member

Awesome Cross Jeff

Old Post 03-07-2014 07:54 PM
CROSS E KENNELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CROSS E KENNELS Click here to Send CROSS E KENNELS a Private Message Click Here to Email CROSS E KENNELS Find more posts by CROSS E KENNELS Add CROSS E KENNELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.Fox
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by CROSS E KENNELS
Awesome Cross Jeff

Thanks Ryan, this is going to be a action packed cross I can't wait to get them here and watch them start..

GRNITE WILD IMPY (RIP)
CH HTX WILD DAISY
912 223 9085

Old Post 03-07-2014 09:10 PM
J.Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.Fox Click here to Send J.Fox a Private Message Click Here to Email J.Fox Find more posts by J.Fox Add J.Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Well, the weather seems like its finally starting to turn around here. Snow is starting to melt and no sub-zero temperatures in the forecast. It's been a long winter!!

Treye - I'd like to get down there and go for a hunt with you this spring if I can find a night that works out

Jeff says that Wilma is getting BIG. Hopefully she has a bunch of females:}

Last edited by jawjacker22 on 03-08-2014 at 08:45 PM

Old Post 03-08-2014 08:43 PM
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

Hey, Daryl, I sent you a PM. if you need anymore, dont hesitate to ask!

Old Post 03-09-2014 03:10 AM
Treye VanDyne
UKC Forum Member

No problem just get ahold of me

Old Post 03-09-2014 04:04 PM
Treye VanDyne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treye VanDyne Click here to Send Treye VanDyne a Private Message Click Here to Email Treye VanDyne Find more posts by Treye VanDyne Add Treye VanDyne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-10-2014 11:05 PM
Brian Osborne
UKC Forum Member

Daryl,

Looking forward to breeding Wonder to Pinner in the near future. Take a look at Wonder's pedigree below, I think it will be a good cross.

…………GR.NT.CH. Wessel’s Wild Casey (Logan’s Wild Clover)
………GR.NT.CH. Wessel’s Wild Card
…………GR.NT.CH. Cheat River Big Horn Dutches (Yadkin River Cruise)
……GR.NT.CH. Logan’s Wild Jag
…………GR.NT.CH. Gibbie & Heasleys Diesel (Gibbie’s Lead)
………NT.CH. Logan’s Wild Jade
…………GR.NT.CH. Wessel’s Wild Heidi (Wessel’s Wild CJ)

“PR” Hayrake’s Wild Wonder

…………GR.CH.GR.NT.CH. Quick’s Wild Thunder (Logan’s Wild Quick)
………GR.NT.CH. Thunder’s Wild Clyde
…………GR.NT.CH. Allen’s Hardwood Ann (Hardwood Bozo)
......NT.CH. Clyde’s Wild Sammy
…………NT.CH. Wessel’s Wild CJ (Wessel’s Wild Casey)
………GR.NT.CH. Wessel’s Wild Heidi
…………Logan’s Wild Pearl (Wessel’s Wild Casey)

Thanks,
Brian
Hayrake Kennels
740-739-3440

Old Post 03-11-2014 09:19 PM
Brian Osborne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Osborne Click here to Send Brian Osborne a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Osborne Find more posts by Brian Osborne Add Brian Osborne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Wonder

Brian - I just love how she is bred!!! I think Pinner x Wonder will be an amazing cross. Not too many people know about Wessel's Wild CJ because he was stolen from Brian Wessel when he was young but those that got to hunt with him will tell you he was an one heck of a hound. CJ was out of my old female Nt. CH. Crane View Wild Joey and Wessel's Wild Casey. Joey was out of 2 UKC World Champions (Tony's Wild Joey & Pac Man). I would love to see a picture of her if you got one.

Old Post 03-12-2014 02:29 AM
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Pinner x Wilma

Wilma is having her pups. Stay tuned.....

Old Post 03-13-2014 04:34 PM
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Jodi & Pinner

Top picture is Jodi & Pinner last fall when I dropped Jodi off at Dean Bitzel's. Bottom Picture is Jodi this winter. Jodi is owned by Ross Burgoyn and Ed Casper. Ed plans on putting her in the Baby Stakes next month. Good luck Ed!!

Old Post 03-13-2014 10:34 PM
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Wilma x Pinner Pups

Wilma delivered 8 pups today (6 males & 2 females) . We were hoping for more females but one thing is for sure.... They should be some Action Packed Coon Treeing Suckers!!!

Old Post 03-14-2014 03:34 AM
J.Fox
UKC Forum Member

Re: Wilma x Pinner Pups

quote:
Originally posted by jawjacker22

Wilma delivered 8 pups today (6 males & 2 females) . We were hoping for more females but one thing is for sure.... They should be some Action Packed Coon Treeing Suckers!!!

Sorry guys guess that's how it goes you play the hand your delt so we will take them and do the best we can. Action Packed is going to be you can bet on that. You will see winners produced in this cross!! Thanks for all your help Daryl for making this happen. Big thanks to Tyson McCombers as well for your help on this there was no way for this to work without you guys working together. Thanks....

GRNITE WILD IMPY (RIP)
CH HTX WILD DAISY
912 223 9085

Old Post 03-14-2014 04:23 AM
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

Those are some purty pups! Can't wait to see how they turn out. A few pups will be coming of age shortly and we will find out soon!

Lady is currently in standing heat and I'm doing all that I can not to hunt her lol but I really don't want her backing her butt up to anything with "external parts" if ya know what I mean lol

Hopefully we will see you thus I time next year!! Otherwise she'll be at the vets.

Lizz

Old Post 03-14-2014 04:48 AM
J.Fox
UKC Forum Member

Puppies are all doing good.

GRNITE WILD IMPY (RIP)
CH HTX WILD DAISY
912 223 9085

Old Post 03-15-2014 07:46 PM
coyote23
UKC Forum Member

pinner pup

anybody going to have pups from him from pa or someone that get a pup to pa i would lke a female pup out of him i no this is a long shot but asken thanks randy

Old Post 03-16-2014 01:39 PM
coyote23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coyote23 Click here to Send coyote23 a Private Message Click Here to Email coyote23 Find more posts by coyote23 Add coyote23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote