UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > American Leopard Hound > well trying to get back at it
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
L McMorris
UKC Forum Member

well trying to get back at it

Another hunting buddy of mine James Bowlin and I went for a hunt last night the first time for Grace since I bread her in March first turn out they made a round wasn't looking all that great it was just about to hot so I called mine in but James young walker dog he just got wasn't ready to give it up just yet about the time I put mine in the box his pup opened about ten times and locked it down went in and looked at his coon for a 13 month old he did a great job well we made another dump Grace went in struck and the race was on they ran for about ten minutes and got treed took Grace a minute to check it out but Storm and James Buckshot pup didn't bat an eye we got to the dogs and they were treed up a little old tree about 3 inches round I told James looks like someone is getting a but wooping but to my surprise there was three kittens in the tree I was proud of mine but really proud for my buddy James his little dog did a great job here are a few photos my Cash pup is in here to he's out of Shine and Reaper doesn't no any thing yet but will go hunting with or with out the dogs when he figures out what to hunt he's going to be something else

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-30-2013 01:46 AM
L McMorris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L McMorris Click here to Send L McMorris a Private Message Click Here to Email L McMorris Find more posts by L McMorris Add L McMorris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JohnCox
UKC Forum Member

They sure look good Larry wow and the Storm pup looks like he's making his Daddy Cain proud!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 06-30-2013 02:16 AM
JohnCox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JohnCox Click here to Send JohnCox a Private Message Find more posts by JohnCox Add JohnCox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dixiegirl
UKC Forum Member

They're lookin' good!!! Sounds like a fun hunt!

Old Post 06-30-2013 05:56 PM
dixiegirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dixiegirl Click here to Send dixiegirl a Private Message Find more posts by dixiegirl Add dixiegirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
squirrelhunter7
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up

Looking good

Old Post 06-30-2013 06:43 PM
squirrelhunter7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for squirrelhunter7 Click here to Send squirrelhunter7 a Private Message Click Here to Email squirrelhunter7 Find more posts by squirrelhunter7 Add squirrelhunter7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L McMorris
UKC Forum Member

I tell you on this tree if a dog was ever worth ten thousand dollars Storm was he was knocking the leaves out

Old Post 07-01-2013 02:20 AM
L McMorris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L McMorris Click here to Send L McMorris a Private Message Click Here to Email L McMorris Find more posts by L McMorris Add L McMorris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Cool Pix!

Funky lil tree Still can't get used to the tropical foliage... LOL... Sure doesn't look like any woods I've ever been thru at night! LOL...

Keep getting out there and enjoying those nice dawgs! HappyHunting Heather

Old Post 07-02-2013 02:15 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L McMorris
UKC Forum Member

Yea the terrain around here will either cut you stick you or sting you those palmatoes you see if you grab the stem the wrong way they can cut like a knife the leaf if your not careful will stick you and the green briars this time of year will make you think why do I do this Lol

Old Post 07-02-2013 02:33 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

OUCH!

quote:
Originally posted by L McMorris
Yea the terrain around here will either cut you stick you or sting you those palmatoes you see if you grab the stem the wrong way they can cut like a knife the leaf if your not careful will stick you and the green briars this time of year will make you think why do I do this Lol

OH MAN! OUCH!!! I recall a tussle or two with them as a kids in the FL keys...in DAYLIGHT... so I can't imagine! LOL....

Love the pix though! Heather

Old Post 07-02-2013 02:44 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote