UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Southern Farms Jeb
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Micha you did the right thing breeding to Jeb.

He's a bad news coondog.
I believe he's fixing to get the play as a stud that Bone his Daddy was getting.
I've now hunted with 4 generations of John's dog and I can say this...them cats all got it done.
If anybody likes the Bone line, I'd get on that Jeb train quick.
I believe you're going to love your pups.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Last edited by cripple creek on 08-01-2017 at 04:46 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-01-2017 04:35 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

John I have a super nice bitch and reproducer her first cross evry single pup hard hard going run to catch good mouths etc, she is coming 10 but in good health she is my 2nd of those females and they tree coon and reproduce and it appears the 3 rd gen will do the same ,, she is off crow and grants cutter and my old bitch which is bugger branch Paul .richarsond Kate abbots hillbilly Kate sacket jr etc,, there is no doubt in my mind style puts the rite kind of oups on the ground, and I know a couple of people that would want one , most people that got her first litter pup have there hands full my question do you have a lot of inquiry's for jeb pups ? Last cross she has 10 and well looks like the market is a little slow now and I sure don't need and extra 7 pups laying around . And I will guarantee her pups also , but you know the work and expense to raising a top litter and I will not give them away either , your thought s buddy ?

Old Post 08-01-2017 09:36 PM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

Micah, enjoyed meeting you and glad we had a good hunt. I really hope those pups make the right kind.

Thanks Rick! I sure hope Jeb doesn't get anywhere near the play that Bone got, I don't have that much time! Lol

Potomac, yes there are quite a few a folks waiting to hear back from me about Jeb pups. The 2 litters that are on the way are all spoken for as far as I know. I know what you mean though, raising and selling pups can be a pain! I always hope for a litter of 5 or 6 because I would rather them all get into the right hands. Give me a call anytime.

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Southern Farms Jeb
GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Southern Farms Pearl
UKC NITECH AKC NITECH 'PR' Southern Farms Independence
'PR' Southern Farms Bohannon

Gone But Not Forgotten:
UKC NITECH GRCH AKC NITECH 'PR' Southern Farms Bocephus
GRNITECH 'PR' Lookin' Up Liberty

901-282-9262

Old Post 08-01-2017 11:35 PM
SFWALKER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SFWALKER Click here to Send SFWALKER a Private Message Click Here to Email SFWALKER Find more posts by SFWALKER Add SFWALKER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

I've been getting some really good updates on Jeb pups. Mine has really started to show out.

James Fitts has a litter of 9, with 5 still being unspoken for. The mother is a good looking female and is bred right.

Gone But Not Forgotten:

901-282-9262

Old Post 09-13-2017 10:42 PM
SFWALKER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SFWALKER Click here to Send SFWALKER a Private Message Click Here to Email SFWALKER Find more posts by SFWALKER Add SFWALKER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

I had the pleasure of hunting Jebs littermate sister

The other nite. She's a Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. who lacks just a couple wins being Dual Grand.
I saw her tree two coons that not many dogs could tree all the while taking pressure of my dog treeing his head off right in the middle of her working a cold,cold track thru nasty,narly woods with several fences, a dumping hole for garbage, cross a high grass field and then tree in a grown up old house place with kudzu,vines, briars that were so thick John's dad and I both fell out of sight at different times.
This proves Jebs cross is a strong,strong DNA cross that produced multi Natural coonhounds!!

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!

Old Post 09-14-2017 03:52 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

Well Pearl didn't have any luck in the zones, but Jeb and I are headed to the top 100 in Georgia!

I'm proud as heck of that big sucker. He looked dang Good Friday night but luck didn't fall our way. He looked really sharp tonight. He treed one right out of the gate. On the second drop he got right at a half mile by himself. He got struck, caught and killed a coon on the ground, and brought it all the way back to the cast. It took him less than 10 minutes from the time he went quiet to bring a full grown coon all the way back to the cast. He walked up, dropped the coon, shook all the blood off of his face, looked up at me, and wagged that big ol' tail. That made my night.

Gone But Not Forgotten:

901-282-9262

Old Post 09-17-2017 09:52 AM
chad west
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations on getting Jeb qualified for the world I hope u bring that big trophy back to MS

'NITECH' WEST'S REPO COLLECTOR
    GRNITECH PKC CH WEST'S BIG JIM TREE JAMMER{RIP}

Old Post 09-17-2017 03:41 PM
chad west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chad west Click here to Send chad west a Private Message Find more posts by chad west Add chad west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Go Team Jeb!!!

Top 100 is quiet a feat.
This dog is very capable of winning it all.
Way to go John. Proud of you buddy.

Old Post 09-17-2017 06:21 PM
jfitts
UKC Forum Member

CONGRADULATIONS TO JOHN AND JEB! GOOD LUCK IN THE FINALS!

Old Post 09-18-2017 02:40 PM
jfitts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jfitts Click here to Send jfitts a Private Message Click Here to Email jfitts Find more posts by jfitts Add jfitts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eric Piatt
UKC Forum Member

Good luck at the finals!

Old Post 09-19-2017 12:48 AM
Eric Piatt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric Piatt Click here to Send Eric Piatt a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric Piatt Find more posts by Eric Piatt Add Eric Piatt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Much of a man.....

Big Jeb
https://flic.kr/p/QSby2K

Old Post 09-19-2017 04:40 PM
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

Thanks fellas!! I'm dang proud no matter what happens.

Gone But Not Forgotten:

901-282-9262

Old Post 09-20-2017 01:17 AM
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

Well Jeb did what he was supposed to do and was a straight up coondog in Georgia, but things (which I won't get into) didn't go our way. He was still a world hunt finalist, and I'm proud of him for that.

Gone But Not Forgotten:

901-282-9262

Last edited by SFWALKER on 10-12-2017 at 11:07 PM

Old Post 09-27-2017 12:52 AM
jfitts
UKC Forum Member

Jeb

Guys my Jeb pups are just 5 weeks old so time will tell how they turn out but I already can tell that they are good looking, active & smart. They seem to have no problem solving problems and I can't wait until they are old enough to put in the woods. If you are looking for a stud I don't think that you can beat Jeb and John is world class!

Old Post 10-12-2017 03:39 PM
jfitts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jfitts Click here to Send jfitts a Private Message Click Here to Email jfitts Find more posts by jfitts Add jfitts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mr. Fitts. They sure appear to be a good looking litter.

I've been hunting Bohannon by himself quite a bit lately and I'm really liking how he is progressing. He can't wait to get turned loose no matter if it's the first drop or the 6th. He is smart, extremely fast, and has a ton of natural instinct just like Jeb. He hadn't been opening up on track much, but he has started opening just right with a big bawl track mouth. And he sure doesn't mind getting split treed and will stay treed even if a stick of dynamite went off 10 ft from him.

Gone But Not Forgotten:

901-282-9262

Old Post 10-12-2017 11:18 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Wanted to give a shout out to my hunting buddy

John Walker for finishing Jebs littermate sister Pearl to dual grand.
That right there is an accomplishment. Plus there's a couple more I know of could be dual grand.
John's done a very nice job producing coondogs.
You better get in line to get a pup off either of these two dogs of John.
Good job buddy. Looking forward to our hunt when Chad gets down.

Old Post 11-18-2017 04:36 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Wanted to give a shout out to my hunting buddy

John Walker for finishing Jebs littermate sister Pearl to dual grand.
That right there is an accomplishment. Plus there's a couple more I know of could be dual grand.
John's done a very nice job producing coondogs.
You better get in line to get a pup off either of these two dogs of John.
Good job buddy. Looking forward to our hunt when Chad gets down.

Old Post 11-18-2017 04:36 PM
jfitts
UKC Forum Member

Pearl

Way to go John and Pearl!!

Old Post 11-18-2017 10:17 PM
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

Thanks fellas!! Poor Pearl hasn’t had the opportunity in the hunts that I’ve given Jeb, but I wanted to hurry up and finish her because my pup is getting close to being ready. We knocked out a win in Arkansas a couple weekends ago and finished up the last win this past weekend.

She really showed that she deserves the title with how she performed to get her last win. On to the $ hunts for her.

Gone But Not Forgotten:

901-282-9262

Old Post 11-20-2017 07:46 PM
chad west
UKC Forum Member

It sure has been a blast the last couple of nights hunting with Johns dogs. We treed 8 coons in about 3.5 hrs of hunting. Seen some real fine dog work out of Jeb,Pearl,and Repo. Thanks John for taking me and my nieces.

Old Post 11-25-2017 03:16 PM
chad west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chad west Click here to Send chad west a Private Message Find more posts by chad west Add chad west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chad west
UKC Forum Member

It sure has been a blast the last couple of nights hunting with Johns dogs. We treed 8 coons in about 3.5 hrs of hunting. Seen some real fine dog work out of Jeb,Pearl,and Repo. They are very nice independent hounds. Thanks John for taking me and my nieces.

Last edited by chad west on 11-25-2017 at 09:37 PM

Old Post 11-25-2017 03:16 PM
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

Hey Chad, it was a pleasure as always. Repo is one dang nice hound. 10 trees total in 2 short hunts, 8 coons and 2 dens. Don’t get much better than that. Had 2 dogs on the same tree only twice.

Gone But Not Forgotten:

901-282-9262

Old Post 11-26-2017 12:54 AM
david.e.penley
UKC Forum Member

World Hunt

Congratulations on your win at the world hunt !

DAVID PENLEY (828)- 635-6881

GRCH GRNITECH HONEY CREEK SPiDER R.I.P.
THE #1 REPRODUCER OUT OF GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK HARRY !

CHKC SUPER STUD, PKC CH, GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK SPIDER (SEMEN)

PKC CH. GRNITECH "PR"
LONE PINE T-REX (SEMEN)

PKC CH GRCH NITECH LEGEND'S LONE PINE TAR HTX (SEMEN)

THE TRUTH DOESN'T HURT ANYONE, IT JUST
PISSES THEM OFF !

BLACKOAK KENNEL
HOME OF:

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH' PR ' WHITE'S LITTLE QUEENIE
( GRNITECH ' PR ' TURPIN'S INSANE CAIN x
CH GRNITECH 'PR' FROST BITE ) OUT OF TRACKMAN.
5 GENERATION ALL GRAND !
5th PLACE FINALIST 2017 WORLD HUNT

PKC CH GRCH NITECH "PR" LONE PINE TAR HTX
( Grnitech Lone Pine Legend and Grniech Stylish Daisy ) Triple Coma and Lone pine as close as your going to get it.
Tar is being hunted and being showed in UKC. Being hunted in pkc also.

"PR" Madcap's Insane Sue
( Grch Grnitech "PR" Insane Madcap and
Insane Gypsy ) " a natural"

Old Post 12-22-2017 01:54 AM
david.e.penley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david.e.penley Click here to Send david.e.penley a Private Message Click Here to Email david.e.penley Visit david.e.penley's homepage! Find more posts by david.e.penley Add david.e.penley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david.e.penley
UKC Forum Member

World Hunt

I might be wrong but , i believe jeb is the only stud hound that made it to the top 100 this year.

DAVID PENLEY (828)- 635-6881

GRCH GRNITECH HONEY CREEK SPiDER R.I.P.
THE #1 REPRODUCER OUT OF GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK HARRY !

CHKC SUPER STUD, PKC CH, GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK SPIDER (SEMEN)

PKC CH. GRNITECH "PR"
LONE PINE T-REX (SEMEN)

PKC CH GRCH NITECH LEGEND'S LONE PINE TAR HTX (SEMEN)

THE TRUTH DOESN'T HURT ANYONE, IT JUST
PISSES THEM OFF !

BLACKOAK KENNEL
HOME OF:

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH' PR ' WHITE'S LITTLE QUEENIE
( GRNITECH ' PR ' TURPIN'S INSANE CAIN x
CH GRNITECH 'PR' FROST BITE ) OUT OF TRACKMAN.
5 GENERATION ALL GRAND !
5th PLACE FINALIST 2017 WORLD HUNT

PKC CH GRCH NITECH "PR" LONE PINE TAR HTX
( Grnitech Lone Pine Legend and Grniech Stylish Daisy ) Triple Coma and Lone pine as close as your going to get it.
Tar is being hunted and being showed in UKC. Being hunted in pkc also.

"PR" Madcap's Insane Sue
( Grch Grnitech "PR" Insane Madcap and
Insane Gypsy ) " a natural"

Old Post 12-22-2017 02:06 AM
david.e.penley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david.e.penley Click here to Send david.e.penley a Private Message Click Here to Email david.e.penley Visit david.e.penley's homepage! Find more posts by david.e.penley Add david.e.penley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

Thank you. Congrats on your success with Queenie.

Gone But Not Forgotten:

901-282-9262

Old Post 12-22-2017 08:22 PM