UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > GRNITECH WOODY x GRNITECH SERRA pups
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
perkulater
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH WOODY x GRNITECH SERRA pups

I have pups for sale out of my Serra female and woody for sale. Serra is Bruiser's littermate sis. They are a week old today. I have 5 males and 2 females available. They will be performance and super staked. They are $500 ea and if you want one I will need at least $100 deposit to hold your pup. Any questions pm call or text 724-875-1614....... thanks for looking

-----'PR' MONTANA PETE
---GRNTCH 'PR' MONTANA RED RANGER
-----'PR' KENTUCKEY SASSY
- CH GRNTCH 'PR' KY MOONLIGHT WOODY
-----NITECH'PR'YELLOW RIVER RED DOC
---'PR'RIMFIRE RENARD
-----'PR'GRNITECH SAWBLADE FIDDLE
----------------------------PUPS---------------------------
-----NITECH'PR'YELLOW RIVER RED DOC
---GRCH GRNITECH'PR'MOONLIGHT BIG TIME BO
-----GRNITECH'PR'NIGHTY NITE MOONLIGHT KATE
-GRNITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER SERRA
-----GRCH GRNITECH'PR'GOLDEN WOOD'S TIGER RED
---NITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER SIERRA
-----NITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER PEPSI

CH GRNITECH'PR'MORAN'S MIDNIGHT HOT SPOT(P.K.C CH/2013 world finalist)
GRNITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER RED LEXIE(SIERRAxROCKET)(qualified for 2014 world)
GRNITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER RUSTY RED(SIERRAxRYDER)(p.k.c ch/2013 world finalist and high scoring redbone)
GRNITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER BRUISER(SIERRAxBO)(NITE CH at 15 months)(qualified for 2013,14&15 world)(National GRNITECH redbone of autumn oaks and high scoring redbone)
GRNITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER RED SERRA(SIERRAxBO)(RIP)
NITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER RED MAGGIE(BRUISERxLEXIE)
NITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER SASSY(CHERRYxRIP)

Last edited by perkulater on 06-02-2016 at 06:52 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-02-2016 05:44 PM
perkulater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perkulater Click here to Send perkulater a Private Message Click Here to Email perkulater Find more posts by perkulater Add perkulater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

This will be a cross to watch!
One of the top 3 crosses on my radar so far this year. If anyone wants an action packed balanced coon dog that can win from two families of the same...here is a rare chance to get one. Scott has been breeding winners for years now..just look at the dogs in his signature and how they are bred...or look at the reproducer lists. There will be multiple titled winners emerge from this cross...you can count on that!

Hoosier Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch- AKC Ladies World Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch.-2015 PKC Red Days Champ Outlaw Cherry Bomb
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Banshee
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To enjoy lots of pics and videos of out redbones, find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 06-02-2016 06:43 PM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Perkey's got some excellent dogs and is very good about producing winners! Don't miss out on this cross, it'll be a good one.

Old Post 06-02-2016 08:32 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perkulater
UKC Forum Member

TTT

GRNITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER RED LEXIE(SIERRAxROCKET)(qualified for 2014 world)
GRNITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER RUSTY RED(SIERRAxRYDER)(p.k.c ch/2013 world finalist and high scoring redbone)
GRNITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER BRUISER(SIERRAxBO)(NITE CH at 15 months)(qualified for 2013,14&15 world)(National GRNITECH redbone of autumn oaks and high scoring redbone)

Old Post 06-07-2016 01:15 AM
perkulater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perkulater Click here to Send perkulater a Private Message Click Here to Email perkulater Find more posts by perkulater Add perkulater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perkulater
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 06-10-2016 09:06 AM
timothystanley
UKC Forum Member

Up

Old Post 06-13-2016 02:51 AM
timothystanley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timothystanley Click here to Send timothystanley a Private Message Click Here to Email timothystanley Find more posts by timothystanley Add timothystanley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perkulater
UKC Forum Member

Still have one female left and 3 males.....

Old Post 06-15-2016 09:43 PM
perkulater
UKC Forum Member

Up

Old Post 06-18-2016 03:03 PM
DCorbin
UKC Forum Member

well bred pups

really nice article on you and your dogs in the last bloodlines, definitely producing some nice dogs and this cross should be no different. These pups seem like they'll have all the tools bred into them , and with the right training will make some nice dogs. Lookin forward to pickin up mine, thanks scott

Old Post 06-20-2016 01:48 PM
DCorbin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DCorbin Click here to Send DCorbin a Private Message Find more posts by DCorbin Add DCorbin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perkulater
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 06-23-2016 05:23 PM
timothystanley
UKC Forum Member

Up

Old Post 06-27-2016 10:26 PM
timothystanley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timothystanley Click here to Send timothystanley a Private Message Click Here to Email timothystanley Find more posts by timothystanley Add timothystanley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perkulater
UKC Forum Member

I have 3 male pups left. All the females are sold.... thanks

Old Post 07-04-2016 04:42 PM
timothystanley
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 07-11-2016 02:48 AM
timothystanley
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 07-11-2016 02:48 AM
Intimigator
New UKC Forum Member

I want to say thanks to Scott for giving me this pup to run in youth hunts, not many people would do that, Scott didn't even hesitate thanks again!!!!
We actually took him to a tree last nite when we got home he already chewed on a coon a little lol !!!!

Old Post 07-14-2016 01:19 PM
Intimigator is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Intimigator Click here to Send Intimigator a Private Message Find more posts by Intimigator Add Intimigator to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perkulater
UKC Forum Member

I still have 2 male pups left and they're ready to go now. $350 ea.... Thanks

Old Post 07-22-2016 10:25 PM
DCorbin
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 07-26-2016 01:19 PM
DCorbin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DCorbin Click here to Send DCorbin a Private Message Find more posts by DCorbin Add DCorbin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KYPetTransport
UKC Forum Member

Extremely well bred pups and good looking to.

Old Post 07-29-2016 12:45 AM
KYPetTransport is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KYPetTransport Click here to Send KYPetTransport a Private Message Click Here to Email KYPetTransport Find more posts by KYPetTransport Add KYPetTransport to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perkulater
UKC Forum Member

Up

Old Post 08-01-2016 03:36 AM
perkulater
UKC Forum Member

I still have 2 nice male pups left. They're already chasing the barn cats and ready to go. I have pics if interested...

Old Post 08-05-2016 09:51 PM
perkulater
UKC Forum Member

I still have one male pup left and I can deliver it to autumn oaks if interested....

Old Post 08-26-2016 05:12 PM
INcoonhunter
UKC Forum Member

Shots??

My father in law got one of these pups at Oaks. He gave it to my son and was wondering if the pup has ever had any shots. Going to take him to the vet to get shots. This is a very nice acting going to do it right. Thanks Justin. Son has named him Red Ramblin Jake.

Old Post 09-11-2016 12:36 AM
INcoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for INcoonhunter Click here to Send INcoonhunter a Private Message Find more posts by INcoonhunter Add INcoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perkulater
UKC Forum Member

Yes he has his 6 week shots along w wormed 2,3,4,6, and 8 weeks.... I hope he does well for you he was a very nice acting puppy....

Old Post 09-11-2016 02:10 AM
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

This is going to be a history making cross right here.
I bred Breanna to Woody but she had some trouble raising them and only one female made it...but boy do we like little Banshee!

Hoosier Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch- AKC Ladies World Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch.-2015 PKC Red Days Champ Outlaw Cherry Bomb
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Banshee
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To enjoy lots of pics and videos of out redbones, find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 09-11-2016 06:37 PM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ace12
UKC Forum Member

Our male treed a cage coon a few days ago , of course it didn't go far but the puppy treed it and barked up the tree, my 6month old triple Stillwaterchase female got a piece of it as well

Old Post 09-12-2016 11:14 PM
Ace12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ace12 Click here to Send Ace12 a Private Message Click Here to Email Ace12 Find more posts by Ace12 Add Ace12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote