UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Tree Slammin Cloud Female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dutchcreek99
UKC Forum Member

Tree Slammin Cloud Female

This female will be a year old Christmas Eve. She is the only dog I have hunted this winter and has had over a dozen coins shot out to her by herself. I was hoping I could get super stakes papers on her and if I could have she would not leave. But since I can't she is just Ukc registered and I just won't keep one that isn't. She is a natural with a good mouth and a real tree dog. If you don't care about the super stakes she is the real deal. 1000 for her

Sean Clark

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-17-2015 12:49 AM
dutchcreek99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dutchcreek99 Click here to Send dutchcreek99 a Private Message Click Here to Email dutchcreek99 Find more posts by dutchcreek99 Add dutchcreek99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blake Wisneski
New UKC Forum Member

Will u show her in the woods

Old Post 12-17-2015 05:24 AM
Blake Wisneski is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blake Wisneski Click here to Send Blake Wisneski a Private Message Find more posts by Blake Wisneski Add Blake Wisneski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dutchcreek99
UKC Forum Member

I will she is a nice pup far from finished but nice with all the tools

Old Post 12-17-2015 12:30 PM
dutchcreek99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dutchcreek99 Click here to Send dutchcreek99 a Private Message Click Here to Email dutchcreek99 Find more posts by dutchcreek99 Add dutchcreek99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blake Wisneski
New UKC Forum Member

Could u send me a pic or video on my phone and where u from

Old Post 12-17-2015 12:42 PM
Blake Wisneski is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blake Wisneski Click here to Send Blake Wisneski a Private Message Find more posts by Blake Wisneski Add Blake Wisneski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dutchcreek99
UKC Forum Member

You can text me your number the only video I have on phone is when she treed her first coon at five month's I think

Old Post 12-17-2015 01:33 PM
Sweet addiction
UKC Forum Member

Is this female out of twisted sister?

Old Post 12-18-2015 02:30 PM
Sweet addiction is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sweet addiction Click here to Send Sweet addiction a Private Message Click Here to Email Sweet addiction Find more posts by Sweet addiction Add Sweet addiction to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sweet addiction
UKC Forum Member

Is this female out of twisted sister?

Old Post 12-18-2015 02:30 PM
Sweet addiction is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sweet addiction Click here to Send Sweet addiction a Private Message Click Here to Email Sweet addiction Find more posts by Sweet addiction Add Sweet addiction to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dutchcreek99
UKC Forum Member

She is a litter mate to yours

Old Post 12-18-2015 10:28 PM
Sweet addiction
UKC Forum Member

That's what I figured. If she's anything like him I'd like to have her cuz he is gonna be one whale of a hound.

Old Post 12-18-2015 10:50 PM
Tayler Ridge Ke
UKC Forum Member

You have a pm

Old Post 12-19-2015 12:52 AM
Tayler Ridge Ke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tayler Ridge Ke Click here to Send Tayler Ridge Ke a Private Message Find more posts by Tayler Ridge Ke Add Tayler Ridge Ke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

What kind of track mouth does she have and will she tree her own coon?

Old Post 12-21-2015 10:27 PM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andycanada
UKC Forum Member

??

Hey Sean is ole Harold Huddleston still alive?

Old Post 12-22-2015 04:13 AM
andycanada is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andycanada Click here to Send andycanada a Private Message Click Here to Email andycanada Find more posts by andycanada Add andycanada to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dutchcreek99
UKC Forum Member

Andy last I knew he was. They go to Texas during the winter but he has had some serious health problems over the last few years. I have moved with my job a couple times and now in Ky and truly have lost touch.

Old Post 12-22-2015 04:04 PM