UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud: GR NT CH 'PR' Abbott's Cool Hand Luke
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

At Stud: GR NT CH 'PR' Abbott's Cool Hand Luke

***UKC PERFORMANCE SIRE***
***PKC SUPER STAKES SIRE***

Luke is located just minutes from I77, I79 & I64 for easy access. Feel free to call at anytime for more information.

Kenny Abbott
P.O. Box 87
Amma, WV 25005
304-565-4962

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-18-2013 02:46 AM
ErinAbbott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ErinAbbott Click here to Send ErinAbbott a Private Message Click Here to Email ErinAbbott Find more posts by ErinAbbott Add ErinAbbott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
codyburch1
UKC Forum Member

. These are my two off of cool hand Luke at ten months old. Stand on the wood hard chop tree dogs really impressed they are a year old now and still impressing me

Old Post 02-06-2013 01:01 PM
codyburch1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for codyburch1 Click here to Send codyburch1 a Private Message Find more posts by codyburch1 Add codyburch1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buckeye_boys
UKC Forum Member

how many pups does he have on the ground.whats is his oldest pups.thanks jim

PM SENT

Southern ohio
Call or text-1-937-403-7322

B&R'S CLASSY SIDE
SIRE=PCH,NTCH G & E FIGHTIN SIDE
DAM=GRCH NTCH SILVER DOLLAR DAISY MAY
--------------------------------------------------
SINGING TAPP WHITEY
2018 UKC performance sire
2017 CHKC super stud
2018 PKC Ss sire
SIRE=GRNTCH DARKSHADOW TAPP TWISTER
DAM=NTCH RHOADS TRI-COUNTY ADA

---------------------------------------------------

Singing Tapp Whitey (semen)

Last edited by buckeye_boys on 04-11-2013 at 07:35 PM

Old Post 04-08-2013 12:56 AM
buckeye_boys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buckeye_boys Click here to Send buckeye_boys a Private Message Click Here to Email buckeye_boys Find more posts by buckeye_boys Add buckeye_boys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

Luke has about 100 pups on the ground. Two litters are about 3 yrs old-the rest are a lot younger. If you are interested in hunting with a couple Luke pups that may be close to you call Jeremy at 304-444-2246. He has a 2 yr old grand nite and he has a 7 month old female that is an amazing pup.

Old Post 04-30-2013 08:11 PM
ErinAbbott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ErinAbbott Click here to Send ErinAbbott a Private Message Click Here to Email ErinAbbott Find more posts by ErinAbbott Add ErinAbbott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CraigTyer
UKC Forum Member

luke pup

I have a 3 yr old male off of luke. He is a beautiful strong built solid blanket back. Very impressive nice hound.

C. Tyer

Old Post 07-04-2013 02:52 PM
CraigTyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CraigTyer Click here to Send CraigTyer a Private Message Click Here to Email CraigTyer Find more posts by CraigTyer Add CraigTyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeffreystrutz
UKC Forum Member

Erin, do you have any semen at Dean Bitzels in Wabash Indiana. I would be interested in breeding my CJ female to him. But don't think I have the time to get to your place.. She is due in heat the end of July.

GRNITECH ABBOTT'S BAWLING REBEL (SEMEN)

Old Post 07-05-2013 12:44 AM
jeffreystrutz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffreystrutz Click here to Send jeffreystrutz a Private Message Click Here to Email jeffreystrutz Find more posts by jeffreystrutz Add jeffreystrutz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
srwlk
UKC Forum Member

scotty

Old Post 01-02-2014 05:56 PM
srwlk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for srwlk Click here to Send srwlk a Private Message Find more posts by srwlk Add srwlk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J Shafer
UKC Forum Member

I have a 3 year GrNite female an a 15 month female out of Luke they are really nice hounds

Big Dog lights
Hilltop Hunting supplies
Victor dog food

Old Post 01-05-2014 06:58 PM
J Shafer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Shafer Click here to Send J Shafer a Private Message Click Here to Email J Shafer Find more posts by J Shafer Add J Shafer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treesinging
UKC Forum Member

Kenny and Erin Hope you both the best and for Kenny a fast and full recovery.

Generation All Grand)
Grand Night Champion Grand Champion Treesinging ZZ Top (5 Generation All Grand)
Grand Night Champion Treesinging Jessie (6 generation All Grand)
Grand Night Champion Treesinging Pearl Jam (5 generation All Grand)
Grand Night Champion Two Timing Dreamer (6 generation All Grand)

SEMEN AVALIBLE AT SPORT BLOCK
AND PEEWEE VALLEY

*****Contact Whitey *****
2018 TWBFA BREEDER OF THE YEAR
2014 LAVERNE MILLER AWARD WINNER
2003 TWBFA HUNTER OF THE YEAR
2002 TWBFA OUTSTANDING MEMBER AWARD WINNER

Contact me at
606-474-4031 or cell 606-225-0839

Address for
Treesinging Kennels

Whitey Marshall
2483 St. Hwy 1122
Grayson Ky. 41143

Old Post 01-21-2014 01:21 PM
Treesinging is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treesinging Click here to Send Treesinging a Private Message Click Here to Email Treesinging Find more posts by Treesinging Add Treesinging to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Best wishes and get well soon Kenny from our kennels to yours.

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258
Golden Oaks Kennel...Where we live by the Golden Rule

Old Post 01-30-2014 05:54 PM
smcooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smcooner Click here to Send smcooner a Private Message Click Here to Email smcooner Find more posts by smcooner Add smcooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
srwlk
UKC Forum Member

luke

Cool Hand Luke

Old Post 02-27-2014 12:16 AM
srwlk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for srwlk Click here to Send srwlk a Private Message Find more posts by srwlk Add srwlk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Been hearing some good reports on Luke pups , keep up the good work Kenny .

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Old Post 03-08-2014 05:36 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yowboy83
New UKC Forum Member

I'm interested in a male pup off Luke if you have any I would like some pictures of them thanks

Old Post 03-10-2014 04:05 PM
yowboy83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yowboy83 Click here to Send yowboy83 a Private Message Click Here to Email yowboy83 Find more posts by yowboy83 Add yowboy83 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J Shafer
UKC Forum Member

...Gr Nite Ch Abbott's Cool Hand Luke
.PR Shafer's Lil Bit. 2 ukc 3rd place wins
...Nite Ch Odell's Lucky Lady 4 wins towards grand

Big Dog lights
Hilltop Hunting supplies
Victor dog food

Old Post 03-12-2014 02:02 PM
J Shafer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Shafer Click here to Send J Shafer a Private Message Click Here to Email J Shafer Find more posts by J Shafer Add J Shafer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jamie Thurman
UKC Forum Member

Kenny here is a pic of 2 pups that I keep that are heavy Abbott bred top and bottom they show Jodie 3 times in 3 gen there sire is my smoke dog

NITECH NOCTURNAL NAILOR JR
GRNITECH JUDGE DREDD 7/2/04 to 8/4/14
GRNITECH WALACES LITTLE ELLI (2014 SATURDAY NIGHT GEORGIA STATE GRNITECH WINNER AND 2ND IN THE FINAL 4)

GRCH GRNITECH GRFCH WOODS DANDY SAS( GRNITECH ABBOTTS ELK RIVER RATTLER X WOODS DANDY BRANDY )

GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL KIT ( GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL TORUCH X GRNITECH GOLD RIVER MEG )

NITECH CH SWAMP AND RIVER QUEEN (CAST WINNER AT BABY STAKES & 3 WINS TWDS GRNITECH) (GRNITECH DOUBLE XL X NITECH CH A LITTLE BIT NASTY )

BEANS 2 FAMOUS FOR U (GRNTCH HARDWOOD BEAN X GRNTCH SKIPPERS ALMOST FAMOUS)
GIRLS HUNT TO
Jamie Thurman
770-262-5241

Old Post 03-18-2014 10:22 PM
Jamie Thurman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jamie Thurman Click here to Send Jamie Thurman a Private Message Click Here to Email Jamie Thurman Find more posts by Jamie Thurman Add Jamie Thurman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

Sure are some nice pups Jamie. Kenny Abbott Ph. 1-304-565-4962.

Old Post 03-21-2014 10:18 PM
Jamie Thurman
UKC Forum Member

thanks i sure enjoy hunting and breeding this line of dogs they are full off the good old blood they have the desire the brains the guts and everything else that makes a good dog and all them are loaded with dogs you have breed for everyone to hunt

i was told i had enough jodie blood to float a battleship

NITECH NOCTURNAL NAILOR JR
GRNITECH JUDGE DREDD 7/2/04 to 8/4/14
GRNITECH WALACES LITTLE ELLI (2014 SATURDAY NIGHT GEORGIA STATE GRNITECH WINNER AND 2ND IN THE FINAL 4)

GRCH GRNITECH GRFCH WOODS DANDY SAS( GRNITECH ABBOTTS ELK RIVER RATTLER X WOODS DANDY BRANDY )

GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL KIT ( GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL TORUCH X GRNITECH GOLD RIVER MEG )

NITECH CH SWAMP AND RIVER QUEEN (CAST WINNER AT BABY STAKES & 3 WINS TWDS GRNITECH) (GRNITECH DOUBLE XL X NITECH CH A LITTLE BIT NASTY )

BEANS 2 FAMOUS FOR U (GRNTCH HARDWOOD BEAN X GRNTCH SKIPPERS ALMOST FAMOUS)
GIRLS HUNT TO
Jamie Thurman
770-262-5241

Old Post 03-23-2014 05:13 PM
Jamie Thurman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jamie Thurman Click here to Send Jamie Thurman a Private Message Click Here to Email Jamie Thurman Find more posts by Jamie Thurman Add Jamie Thurman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason34
UKC Forum Member

I would like to say thanks to Kenny and his wife for takeing the time yesterday in getting dads female bred to Luke I really enjoyed talking with them and can't wait to see some pups thanks alot

Old Post 03-28-2014 04:36 AM
Jason34 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason34 Click here to Send Jason34 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason34 Find more posts by Jason34 Add Jason34 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

ttt

Old Post 04-19-2014 05:35 PM