UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Babe's Stylish Banjo x Blaster's Sundown Joy cross
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Russell Boyette
UKC Forum Member

Babe's Stylish Banjo x Blaster's Sundown Joy cross

Has anyone hunted dog's from this cross? They were some outstanding hounds in our area out of this cross.

NTCH PKC SCH Heartland Hunter

NTCH PKC Blaster's Sundown Kate

Robertson's Mack

I just noticed the Joy female on the reproducer's list

(205) 712-4326

• PKC Ch 'PR' Triple X-Rated
http://www.hunt101.com/img/342861.jpg

• NITECH Beaver Creek Knothead
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/RBoyette/KnotHead-2.jpg

• Death Row Psycho aka "De"
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/RBoyette/Dee11-10-a.jpg

• 'PR' Skuna River Style
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/RBoyette/Stone2.jpg

**R.I.P.**
UKC NITECH - PKC CH
'PR'Beaver Creek Stylish Nellie
http://www.hunt101.com/img/369634.jpg

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-31-2006 07:11 PM
Russell Boyette is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Boyette Click here to Send Russell Boyette a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Boyette Find more posts by Russell Boyette Add Russell Boyette to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Baldwin
UKC Forum Member

A dog from this cross shows up twice in my pups 3rd generation pedigree. He's out of a half brother/ half sister cross. Anyone else got this bloodline ?

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John3:16

Old Post 01-07-2016 06:50 AM
Jason Baldwin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Baldwin Click here to Send Jason Baldwin a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Baldwin Add Jason Baldwin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryan J
UKC Forum Member

Their was another grand nt ch male in Iowa Named Blaster out of that cross. Ora Thomas owned.

Last edited by Ryan J on 01-07-2016 at 09:15 PM

Old Post 01-07-2016 07:26 PM
Ryan J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan J Click here to Send Ryan J a Private Message Click Here to Email Ryan J Find more posts by Ryan J Add Ryan J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Mueller
UKC Forum Member

I had a nt ch out male off a dog of that cross sure had a big tree mouth when he was in his prime. I like that bloodline. Knew a guy who had blaster for a while he said he had a monster mouth. Heard he was real nice. He won an rqe in Fayette mo at one time years ago I think. My males sire was a good looker never hunted with him. 75 lbs no ticks red headed. I doubt if there are anymore out there I'd say they would be real old if there were.

Grnitech pr" Crow Creek Hillbilly Hammer
Grnitech pr" Crow Creek Tree Rockin Ruby
Ntch grch pr Crow Creek Hillbilly Harley Jr
Ntch ch pr Crow Creek Hillbilly Blaster
Ntch ch pr Crow Creek Hillbilly Holly

Old Post 01-07-2016 10:59 PM
Joe Mueller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Mueller Click here to Send Joe Mueller a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Mueller Find more posts by Joe Mueller Add Joe Mueller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hickorynutharry
UKC Forum Member

J.C. Clark had a nice female named Biggs backwoods bell that was out of sundown joy and sackett jr's son.

Old Post 01-07-2016 11:06 PM
hickorynutharry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hickorynutharry Click here to Send hickorynutharry a Private Message Click Here to Email hickorynutharry Find more posts by hickorynutharry Add hickorynutharry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GES
UKC Forum Member

Blaster's Sundown Joy was owned by Larry Smith of Chillicothe, MO. She was direct off Tree Blaster and Dwight Evan's female out of Kentucky. I knew Larry pretty good and hunted with Joy a few times and several dogs out of her. Red Hill Babe, Modglin's King Tut, and a couple more I can't recall. I had a male dog off Sundown Julie (Nailor x Joy) and Banjo. Good looking, loud mouth.......and 50% accurate, but everyone loved to see him tree!

I was at Larry's place to pick up my pup when Mac showed up with Banjo and a male off the first cross. Beautiful hounds....Bob Marosok was there from Wyoming, too. There was a lot of wheeling and dealing going on and I believe Joy went home with Mac that day! Ol' Joy was a tree dog and a whole bunch of her pups titled out and reproduced. Joy and a female named Pistol owned by Steve Schlichting put Banjo on the map!

Lots of memories.......

Old Post 01-07-2016 11:30 PM
GES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GES Click here to Send GES a Private Message Find more posts by GES Add GES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Baldwin
UKC Forum Member

Thank yall for the responses. My dog goes back to Banjo's blasting Minnie. Twice.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John3:16

Old Post 01-08-2016 05:38 AM
Jason Baldwin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Baldwin Click here to Send Jason Baldwin a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Baldwin Add Jason Baldwin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

GES, Do you know what Evans Shovin Lady was out of?

"Life is short boys, Hunt an intelligent hound"

Born in sin, convicted by the Word, saved by Grace.

Old Post 01-26-2016 08:10 PM
CONRAD FRYAR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CONRAD FRYAR Click here to Send CONRAD FRYAR a Private Message Click Here to Email CONRAD FRYAR Find more posts by CONRAD FRYAR Add CONRAD FRYAR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Mueller
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by CONRAD FRYAR
GES, Do you know what Evans Shovin Lady was out of?
four wheel Joe who was out of bellers strick and four wheel minnie. The dam was parsons jamming sue she went back to treeing zues.

Grnitech pr" Crow Creek Hillbilly Hammer
Grnitech pr" Crow Creek Tree Rockin Ruby
Ntch grch pr Crow Creek Hillbilly Harley Jr
Ntch ch pr Crow Creek Hillbilly Blaster
Ntch ch pr Crow Creek Hillbilly Holly

Old Post 01-27-2016 12:40 PM
Joe Mueller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Mueller Click here to Send Joe Mueller a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Mueller Find more posts by Joe Mueller Add Joe Mueller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Joe! Sounds like the hounds I raise get there looks from Sundown Joy, easy to look at good heads and ears and cat footed.

"Life is short boys, Hunt an intelligent hound"

Born in sin, convicted by the Word, saved by Grace.

Old Post 01-27-2016 12:49 PM
CONRAD FRYAR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CONRAD FRYAR Click here to Send CONRAD FRYAR a Private Message Click Here to Email CONRAD FRYAR Find more posts by CONRAD FRYAR Add CONRAD FRYAR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote