UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Get Ready
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

Get Ready

Seen where thousands of Guatemalans are headed to USA. Plus no telling what other countries? Flooded borders will they put them in cages? Gonna be interesting what news media will come up with! 😀

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-18-2021 10:41 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

The biggest fear to Americans was and is the far right. Trump thrives on the poorly educated and feeds them lies. Trump always said if you tell the same lie over and over a idiot would believe it. Just like they are taking your guns, they have been saying that for well over 60 years!

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 01-18-2021 11:07 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

They are estimated to be 8-12,000 now. Biden is their daddy. He has told them that he would take care of them, free health care, food stamps and a shorter path to citizenship so that they can vote demorat.

Old Post 01-18-2021 11:25 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Thank god, we finally have a human in charge!

QUOTE]Originally posted by Richard Lambert
They are estimated to be 8-12,000 now. Biden is their daddy. He has told them that he would take care of them, free health care, food stamps and a shorter path to citizenship so that they can vote demorat. [/QUOTE]

Old Post 01-18-2021 11:27 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MARK RISINGER
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BEST EVER
Thank god, we finally have a human in charge!

QUOTE]Originally posted by Richard Lambert
They are estimated to be 8-12,000 now. Biden is their daddy. He has told them that he would take care of them, free health care, food stamps and a shorter path to citizenship so that they can vote demorat.
[/QUOTE] Are you for millions of illegal people flooding into this country, gas too expensive to buy, untold babies aborted or just a fool in general?

Old Post 01-19-2021 12:14 AM
MARK RISINGER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MARK RISINGER Click here to Send MARK RISINGER a Private Message Click Here to Email MARK RISINGER Find more posts by MARK RISINGER Add MARK RISINGER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by MARK RISINGER

Are you for millions of illegal people flooding into this country, gas too expensive to buy, untold babies aborted or just a fool in general? [/B][/QUOT

Too much kool aid I take it.

Old Post 01-19-2021 12:22 AM
MARK RISINGER
UKC Forum Member

We will see.

Old Post 01-19-2021 01:36 AM
MARK RISINGER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MARK RISINGER Click here to Send MARK RISINGER a Private Message Click Here to Email MARK RISINGER Find more posts by MARK RISINGER Add MARK RISINGER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bearhunter747
UKC Forum Member

The only lies that are fed to us is the ones the far leftist libnuts and MSM use to brain wash folks. It'll sure nuff be interesting to see just how big a fence will be used to hold these folks coming. I feel so bad for all the young uns that are being brain washed through our public school systems that don't know any better than to believe the major line of crap being spewed and spat at em daily about a one sided "Democracy" BEST EVER TALKS BOUT! As for mine I choose to teach both sides of this and so far the hypocrisy of the left stands out to her without any help from me. As for me I dont like the outcome of the election and choose to note be like the never Trumpers. I dont agree with Biden on much but let me be first to say I guess thats the best libs could come up with and I will support him and pray he makes good educated decisions that will help all Americans because I want to see America prosper and succeed! Maybe just maybe if the left would have worked half as hard with Trump than they worked to destroy him at the same time hold our country hostage over pettiness just imagine how much better things can go for the incoming admin.

Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid! (John Wayne)

Old Post 01-19-2021 02:53 AM
bearhunter747 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bearhunter747 Click here to Send bearhunter747 a Private Message Find more posts by bearhunter747 Add bearhunter747 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Biden to Offer Pathway to Citizenship for 11-20 Million Illegal Aliens in First Few Days in Office

Bully their way across borders with violence and destruction

And these are "citizens" of the future ?
This picture says it all about what kind of people are trying to gain access to the US....Disrespectful thugs

Don't look like any one seeking refuge to me. Bunch of 20 some to 30 year olds

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 01-19-2021 at 04:25 AM

Old Post 01-19-2021 04:22 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

I think it's the a Trump supporters in the White House during the attempted coup!

Old Post 01-19-2021 11:21 AM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Immigration

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
Biden to Offer Pathway to Citizenship for 11-20 Million Illegal Aliens in First Few Days in Office

Bully their way across borders with violence and destruction

And these are "citizens" of the future ?
This picture says it all about what kind of people are trying to gain access to the US....Disrespectful thugs

Don't look like any one seeking refuge to me. Bunch of 20 some to 30 year olds

I would say this photo is just part of the lies being told about most of the people coming across the border. If they do it the right way I have No Problem with them being here. They want to Work, unlike alot of the Stimulus, Unemployment Grabbing lazy Bums here in the USA.....and dont even start on the Democrat or Republican crap.....its on both sides. I have had first hand knowledge with these people, the 25+ that have worked for me over the last 20 yrs were Hard Working People that wanted a better life than what they had in their Native Country. Most were from Guatemala and a couple from Africa. They want a better life for themselves and not afraid to work for it.
I dont condone them coming here illegally......do it the right way, just as our ancestors did.

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 01-19-2021 11:26 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

If they do it the right way I have No Problem with them being here
I dont condone them coming here illegally......do it the right way, just as our ancestors did

Triple K ..Same Here.
And you are right.. can't find anyone that will work as hard.

But the ones like in the Pic that shows ignorance or flippant attitude can just stay where they are right now.

Also No catch and release.. they disappear or head into sanctuary cities

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 01-19-2021 at 02:14 PM

Old Post 01-19-2021 02:06 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I dont condone them coming here illegally......do it the right way, just as our ancestors did

Triple K ..Same Here.

But the ones like in the Pic that shows ignorance or flippant attitude can just stay where they are right now.

Yes.......I agree totally....!!!
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 01-19-2021 02:29 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Triple K ..Same Here.

Sad thing is when they are waiting for paper work to be finished.They are let into USA and disappear, never come back to be LEGAL.
Crime,rape,drugs,murder will go up.
Wages go down.They will work for peanuts{cash} to stay here.
Or get fake paper work{drivers lic. social security card,birth cert.}

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 01-19-2021 03:08 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill(Chew)
UKC Forum Member

I personally know people who were brought here illegally as children. They were raised here, went to school here, and know no other life. I believe these people need a fast and easy tract to citizenship.The illegal ones who came here as adults (and I know many who are hard working and would make great citizens) I'm not sure what to do about.

Old Post 01-19-2021 03:10 PM
Bill(Chew) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill(Chew) Click here to Send Bill(Chew) a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill(Chew) Find more posts by Bill(Chew) Add Bill(Chew) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Immigration

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
Sad thing is when they are waiting for paper work to be finished.They are let into USA and disappear, never come back to be LEGAL.
Crime,rape,drugs,murder will go up.
Wages go down.They will work for peanuts{cash} to stay here.
Or get fake paper work{drivers lic. social security card,birth cert.}

I couldnt disagree more.....!!!!
Most that are let in will see their Paperwork thru and become Citizens. Its the ones that slip into the Country, get jobs that could care less if they are here legally.
I dont see why Crime, Rape, Drugs will increase......the Majority of these people are not Criminals and maybe these Crimes etc. go up from Americans that were raised here and thats just who they are......Crooks & Criminals.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 01-19-2021 03:23 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Immigration

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
I couldnt disagree more.....!!!!
Most that are let in will see their Paperwork thru and become Citizens. Its the ones that slip into the Country, get jobs that could care less if they are here legally.
I dont see why Crime, Rape, Drugs will increase......the Majority of these people are not Criminals and maybe these Crimes etc. go up from Americans that were raised here and thats just who they are......Crooks & Criminals.
Tim

LOL 'Most'
You sure can tell a Dem by their 'thinking'

You never heard of MS13 gang? How many are hidden in the mob coiming
for Biden's FREE now? NOBODY KNOWS!!
Open your door up and take them in.You promise to have them show up and be LEGAL too!
Other wise they scan stay south of the WALL!!!

Last edited by 4play on 01-19-2021 at 03:46 PM

Old Post 01-19-2021 03:43 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Immigration

quote:
LOL 'Most'
You sure can tell a Dem by their 'thinking'

You never heard of MS13 gang? How many are hidden in the mob coiming
for Biden's FREE now? NOBODY KNOWS!!
Open your door up and take them in.You promise to have them show up and be LEGAL too!
Other wise they scan stay south of the WALL!!!

I guess they would be the ONLY gang in the USA ?
Lord.....you guys got a weird way of thinking and making excuses up.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 01-19-2021 03:52 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Immigration

quote:
Tim

people who live off the govt sure like to open USA wallet for the rest.............

Old Post 01-19-2021 03:54 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Immigration

quote:
people who live off the govt sure like to open USA wallet for the rest.............

Referring to me ?
I dont think ao......I work 60+ hrs EVERY week.
I provide for my Family and help others along the way when I can.

It will be ok......One more Day and Donnie is gone....😉😁
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 01-19-2021 03:59 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Immigration

quote:
.....It will be ok......One more Day and Donnie is gone....
Tim

But will the 75 million conservative Americans that voted for him be gone? It doesn't look like they are going anywhere. Did you not see those protesters? Do you really think that they are just "going away"? Do you really think that one man, President Trump, is the problem? Why was he elected in the first place?

Old Post 01-19-2021 04:20 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Immigration

quote:
Tim

So you're saying, we already have gangs here so it's OK to let more in?

Old Post 01-19-2021 05:01 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Immigration

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
But will the 75 million conservative Americans that voted for him be gone? It doesn't look like they are going anywhere. Did you not see those protesters? Do you really think that they are just "going away"? Do you really think that one man, President Trump, is the problem? Why was he elected in the first place?

Nope......But a Couple Hundred are going away for about 10-20 years......😁😁😁

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 01-19-2021 05:04 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

President Trump will be gone but look who is taking his place.....
Biden's nominee for Director of Immigration said at his hearing today.... "We (Biden Administration) are committed to providing humanitarian aide to anyone that shows up at our border." That sure does sound like an invitation to "free stuff" to me.

Old Post 01-19-2021 06:14 PM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Immigration

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
So you're saying, we already have gangs here so it's OK to let more in?
Donald I'll give You this, you can take almost anything and spin it into your own brand of nonsense!!

Old Post 01-19-2021 07:23 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote