UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > R.I.P. NITECH GRCH Midnight Brindle Blitz
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
David Myers
UKC Forum Member

R.I.P. NITECH GRCH Midnight Brindle Blitz

The Plott breed has lost a good one last night old age had caught up with him, but he is in a better place now and he will surely be missed.

PR Laurel Valley Doc Holiday ( Lucky ole Son + Cowboys Amazing Grace )
GRCH Briar Valley Crazy Lady (Ira Hayes+ Cowboys Little Rhinestone Ruby)
Gone but not forgotten : R.I.P. GRCH Everetts Hit Man (Everetts Boomer + Shawnee Hills Rolling Tara)
R.I.P. GRCH Myers Midnight
Rhinestone Cowboy- UKC 1st and 2nd (Coon Ridge Lethal Contender + Three Aces Queen)
R.I.P GRCH Briar Valley Midnight Lucky (Ira Hayes + Super Star

Last edited by David Myers on 05-13-2013 at 09:05 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-12-2013 03:31 PM
David Myers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Myers Click here to Send David Myers a Private Message Click Here to Email David Myers Find more posts by David Myers Add David Myers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H. L. Meyer
UKC Forum Member

Know the feeling

Those kind can never be replaced.

Old Post 05-12-2013 07:10 PM
H. L. Meyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H. L. Meyer Click here to Send H. L. Meyer a Private Message Click Here to Email H. L. Meyer Find more posts by H. L. Meyer Add H. L. Meyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Connie
UKC Forum Member

thanks peach, he reproduced 11 hounds that won at autumn oaks and two world breed champions and the only two plotts to ever win overall dual champion class at autumn oaks he himself was the overall dual champ at the winter classic his name can be found in most of the plotts winning today but what i am proud of the most was he had a burning desire to please me every time we were together and he made me a better person and the impact he had on my family and friends dont know if there will ever be another like him it was one hell of ride, i will never forget him......thanks scott

Last edited by Connie on 05-13-2013 at 02:19 AM

Old Post 05-13-2013 02:16 AM
Connie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Connie Click here to Send Connie a Private Message Click Here to Email Connie Find more posts by Connie Add Connie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Penny Jessup
UKC Forum Member

Wow.....allow me to crawl out from under the ton of bricks that just hit me when I read this......so very sorry to hear Blitz passed on....shocker and what a loss.....

my condolences to you and Connie! He has left his mark on the Plott breed!

Penny and Jody Jessup
Lydia and Christopher
Cell PH #859-339-7992

www.kentuckymtnenglish.com

Home of.....
WSHOWCH NITECH CCH GRCH 'PR' Kentucky Mtn Diamond Cutter
*2014 Overall UKC World Show Champion
*2014 Overall Purina Show Dog of the Year leader
*2014 AKC Westminster Invitee
*2014 AKC Best In Show Owner/Handled
*2013 UKC Best In Show
*2013 UKC #1 Coonhound Overall in Top 10 points

WSHOWCH CCH GRCH 'PR' Kentucky Mtn Cinderella Girl
*2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 UKC World Champin English Female
*AKC Conformation Champion
*2013 Overall UKC World Show Champion

GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' Haile's Red River DNA-P -
*2012 UKC TRIPLE COWN WINNER *2012 AKC World Reserve Hunt Champion
*2011 PURINA OUTSTANDING NITE HUNT COONHOUND OF THE YEAR - At Stud

Old Post 05-13-2013 04:21 AM
Penny Jessup is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Penny Jessup Click here to Send Penny Jessup a Private Message Click Here to Email Penny Jessup Visit Penny Jessup's homepage! Find more posts by Penny Jessup Add Penny Jessup to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Suncrestplotts
UKC Forum Member

He will be greatly missed!!! Cherish the memories....they are some GREAT ones!!! Condolences from Suncrest Plotts.

"We follow the SON"

Old Post 05-13-2013 02:05 PM
Suncrestplotts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Suncrestplotts Click here to Send Suncrestplotts a Private Message Click Here to Email Suncrestplotts Find more posts by Suncrestplotts Add Suncrestplotts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

SO SORRY!

Hate to hear of your sad loss. He was a Beautiful hound! He will live on in your hearts and through his blood....

Sincerely Sorry, Heather and Bob William

Old Post 05-14-2013 12:27 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hunter Reese
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss.

GRNITECH CH 'PR' HIGH X-PECTATIONS
(NUMBER 10 CURRENT REPRODUCER, 2008 KY STATECH)
HAVE SEMEN

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' BIG JANICE
(WLDNITECH PCH BIG D x WLDNITECH JANICE JOPLIN)

GRNITECH 'PR' HARRY'S STYLISH FRANNIE

GRNITECH 'PR' INSANE BELLA

NITECH 'PR' LEGENDS STYLISH SHENA

NITECH 'PR' INSANE PLAIN JANE (2019 WORLD QUALIFIED, $ WON)

Breeder and Trainer of Belgian Malinois
828-577-6167

Old Post 05-14-2013 03:13 AM
Hunter Reese is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hunter Reese Click here to Send Hunter Reese a Private Message Find more posts by Hunter Reese Add Hunter Reese to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve randolph
UKC Forum Member

sorry

he was a very nice one.. its a big loss to you and family .. we do get attached to them its hard when there gone.. im very sorry yo here this . my condolices

home of canyon creek treeing walkers world class hunt and show dogs..CH.CANYON CREEK LITTLE MEGGIE.. gone but not forgotten CCH. GCH..Hilltop Little Tammy OPPOSITE SEX WORLD SHOW CHAMPION 2007 IN UKC..AKC.. ACHA WORLD SHOW CHAMPION / UKC PERMIER BEST IN SHOW 2006.. love and trust in god... proud to be a Christian...

Old Post 05-14-2013 02:45 PM
steve randolph is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve randolph Click here to Send steve randolph a Private Message Click Here to Email steve randolph Find more posts by steve randolph Add steve randolph to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BUGMAN88
UKC Forum Member

scott and connie, you both know how i feel about you guys. i am truly sorry about blitz

BLACK AND TANS
GR FCH GRNITECH GRCH'PR' COLTENS RAGGIN BLCK HTX
PR SASSY SUZIE

BLUETICKS

The pups Moon and Buddy

Shawn Flynn 814-619-9097

Old Post 05-14-2013 10:02 PM
BUGMAN88 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BUGMAN88 Click here to Send BUGMAN88 a Private Message Click Here to Email BUGMAN88 Find more posts by BUGMAN88 Add BUGMAN88 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bmillage
UKC Forum Member

Blitz gave us some of the best Plotts I have ever seen. He was one of a kind. I guess I am somewhat predjudice but we have won at AO with our Blitz and Brandi Plotts and they have always made us proud. Love to the Hogan family, they are like our won.

Old Post 05-22-2013 09:31 PM
bmillage is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bmillage Click here to Send bmillage a Private Message Click Here to Email bmillage Find more posts by bmillage Add bmillage to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B Beland
UKC Forum Member

Scott & Connie,

With everything going on Saturday at the hunt we totally forgot about your loss of Blitz. So sorry for your loss. I know you have sons and daughters of his at the kennel that will carry on his winning traditions.
He sure left his mark in the Plott breed.

The Belands

Old Post 05-23-2013 02:47 PM
B Beland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B Beland Click here to Send B Beland a Private Message Click Here to Email B Beland Find more posts by B Beland Add B Beland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote