UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Female
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

Nice

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Chris, check out the new $KC standings on the interweb today. Rhonda is 2nd in the Redbone Breed Standings and 13th overall in the whole state of Tennessee.

Congrats Richard. Thats pretty cool. No matter what shes out of. Lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-27-2017 09:45 PM
Chris Snyder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Snyder Click here to Send Chris Snyder a Private Message Find more posts by Chris Snyder Add Chris Snyder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
You wish.... I am a Redbone man.... I guess that y'all don't have interweb service over there in NC. www.prohound.com...races/standings...Breed Races....Redbone....

Of course not, we don’t have running water either.

And Where was Rhonda trained? Who started her? Has she been to a “school”? And, how does she do on feeders?

Old Post 12-28-2017 03:03 AM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Adam Wingler
And I’m gonna give ya heck even if she does actually walk on water, fetch the mail AND cook dinner. 😉

Sorry, I didn't train her. P Mike started her, then WBond hunted her and then Jason Guilliams finished her. All I do is "claim" her. I don't know how she would do on buckets. It sounds like you might be interested in buying her.

Old Post 12-28-2017 03:36 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Well, “they” say buckets were used in the 2017 World Finals Version 2, so I was curious...

Only thing I’d be interested in is seeing her go for a spin. I have yet to reach the point of dropping 10 grand on a dog, hopefully one day before I’m retired.

Old Post 12-28-2017 09:04 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

WOULD TAKE AN IOU RICHARD,WHEN I WIN 10 GRAND AFTER ALL MY EXPENSES I WILL SEND IT TO YOU.

Grnite.ch.Grch.Hicks Rusty .GRNITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY COOTER .GRNITECH(2)GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY DAZY. .NITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY JUNEBUG GR.NITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS RUSTY RED CUDA . GRNITECH.PKC CH. CHKC CH. TANK. CH.GRNITECH.MYATT CREEK LUCY.CH.GRFDCH.GRNITECH.WADES TREE TIGHT TINA.CH.NITECH.RUSTY RED RUTH

Old Post 12-29-2017 03:15 AM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Are you open to trades? I have a really nice VW bus for trade. You would be the king hippie rolling up at the hunts in it.

Old Post 12-29-2017 02:33 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, that brings back memories. I spent a whole summer traveling around Europe in a VW bus a couple of years back.

Old Post 12-30-2017 12:03 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Leonard, if Rhonda had a litter of pups sired by Rusty, not even Donnie Stockton could keep up with them.

Old Post 12-30-2017 12:06 AM
Matt Roberts
UKC Forum Member

Needle in a haystack

Can’t/won’t give $10,000.00 for any dog but will give a fair price for what her ability is. Nice females of any breed that go hunting 10 outa 10 times alone and have 8 outa 10 coons are extremely hard to find for sure. Sounds like she is a nice dog that can win. I’ve tried a couple Gr Nt females recently that I didn’t like but I’m hard to please. 50-60% of the time I’ve found that wins don’t necessarily mean it’s a coon Dog, Then again my idea of a coon dog and most folks are not the same.

Old Post 01-01-2018 03:00 AM
Matt Roberts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt Roberts Click here to Send Matt Roberts a Private Message Find more posts by Matt Roberts Add Matt Roberts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Needle in a haystack

quote:
Originally posted by Matt Roberts
Can’t/won’t give $10,000.00 for any dog but will give a fair price for what her ability is.....

I guess that it all comes down to what each individual thinks a "fair price" is. A lot of people keep "trying" $3,000-$6,000 dogs when they are actually looking for a $10,000 dog. That can be very frustrating.

Old Post 01-01-2018 03:02 PM
Matt Roberts
UKC Forum Member

I gave what I consider is a fair price for a Gr Nt Redbone male in the fall and so far havnt seen anything of any breed or title that has looked better than him so that’s what I’m basing my “fair price” on.

Last edited by Matt Roberts on 01-01-2018 at 03:16 PM

Old Post 01-01-2018 03:12 PM
Matt Roberts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt Roberts Click here to Send Matt Roberts a Private Message Find more posts by Matt Roberts Add Matt Roberts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

That is excellent. Good luck with him.

Old Post 01-01-2018 08:26 PM
Matt Roberts
UKC Forum Member

Good luck with your female as well. Hopefully 2018 will be a big year for her😁

Old Post 01-01-2018 08:54 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Guy from Nebraska that has a half brother to Rhonda came and tried her out last night. We treed 2 coons and a den in these horrible conditions. He said that she wasn't worth $10,000 but that he would give me $8,000 for her. I turned him down. The price is $10,000 firm.

Old Post 01-03-2018 02:47 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, Rhonda is 10th in the State of Tennessee now.

Old Post 01-04-2018 09:18 PM
sox12
UKC Forum Member

Maybe I need to start a guide service on coon hunting?I could make you a heck of a deal Richard,with my time and gas and snacks maybe two weeks of hunting should be enough to buy her.

CH Nt. Ch.PR Wandering Red & RR Bucksaw (GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge Rip X Grand Nite Raged Ridge Toadie )
GRNTCH.GRCh.PR Steffes' Whizz Bang[GRNTCH Big Walnut BooneXGRNTCH Raged Ridge Toadie]
GRCH.Wandering Red Pepper
GRCH.Wandering Red Honeys Sweety Pie

RIP
GR.NT.CH.GR.CH.PR Steffes wandering Red Tinkerbell {GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge RipsawXGRNTCH Ragged Ridge Toadie]

Old Post 01-14-2018 02:29 AM
sox12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sox12 Click here to Send sox12 a Private Message Click Here to Email sox12 Find more posts by sox12 Add sox12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Two or three nights at a time is all I could stand.

Old Post 01-14-2018 04:22 AM
Pine Log Kennel
Banned

quote:
Guy from Nebraska that has a half brother to Rhonda came and tried her out last night. We treed 2 coons and a den in these horrible conditions. He said that she wasn't worth $10,000 but that he would give me $8,000 for her. I turned him down. The price is $10,000 firm.

BAHAHAHAHAHAH........lol, I needed a good laugh, I forgot that the redbone board was fairytale land until now!!!!!!!

Old Post 01-18-2018 01:36 AM
Pine Log Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pine Log Kennel Click here to Send Pine Log Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Pine Log Kennel Add Pine Log Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Yeah, Redbone people are pretty cool. We like to have fun.

Old Post 01-18-2018 01:49 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Richard

We could make a package deal with Rhonda and Trump.

Old Post 02-11-2018 12:40 PM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

If y'all think that is a lot of money for Rhonda or Trump, you should hear what Jared wants for his little Boone X Cat pup that he just won Overall Red female at Winter Classic with. It made even me roll my eyes.

Old Post 02-11-2018 11:36 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Y'all do the math.... I don't know if it is arithmetic or algebra.
$10,000 dog X $5,000 dog = ????

Old Post 02-18-2018 09:57 PM
Dan&Ann
UKC Forum Member

One question

Did you find the Coon in that first picture of her treeing...good luck with the Sale! Darn what a tree?

Last edited by Dan&Ann on 02-26-2018 at 03:39 PM

Old Post 02-26-2018 03:22 PM
Dan&Ann is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan&Ann Click here to Send Dan&Ann a Private Message Find more posts by Dan&Ann Add Dan&Ann to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

No longer for sale, she came in heat so I am going to breed her.

Old Post 02-26-2018 03:56 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I bred Rhonda to Gr Nt Ch Big Walnut Boone yesterday. Should be some hard going pups. Now I just have to wait 2 mos to see how many she has.

Old Post 03-04-2018 03:02 PM