UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Coon hunters around Murray, KY
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Chouk658
New UKC Forum Member

Coon hunters around Murray, KY

I am looking for someone that coon hunts in or around the area of Murray, KY. Any help would be appreciated. My son is living in Murray and going to school there. I am hoping to help him meet someone to hunt with on occasion. If anyone is willing to let him tag along that would be awesome.

Thank you,
Charlie Houk

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-02-2023 12:13 AM
Chouk658 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chouk658 Click here to Send Chouk658 a Private Message Click Here to Email Chouk658 Find more posts by Chouk658 Add Chouk658 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Hunters

Surely, there are some coon hunters in this area. I wish I were closer, he could hunt with me. Dave

Old Post 01-03-2023 03:47 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chouk658
New UKC Forum Member

I am beginning to wonder if there are any. I was hoping there would be someone willing to let him go. When he was in high school he would hunt with me several nights a week. He moved out there to go to college about 2 1/2 years ago and he hasn’t got to go but a couple times since. I see folks on here a lot talking about what to do to keep the younger generation interested in the sport of coonhunting. Seems like there ain’t many interested in helping to keep the ones we have.

Old Post 01-03-2023 04:25 AM
Chouk658 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chouk658 Click here to Send Chouk658 a Private Message Click Here to Email Chouk658 Find more posts by Chouk658 Add Chouk658 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Charlie

My thoughts are that no one from that area has seen this post. Kentucky hunters are some of the best around in my opinion and I have hunted with different ones in my day. Let's give this post some time and hope someone responds. I will reach out to a couple of hunters in Kentucky and see if they know anyone in that area. Dave

Old Post 01-03-2023 10:22 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Actually probably a better question to ask on facebook..Its several clubs fairly close To Murray..Jason Prescott lives out that way and quite a few more that probably never look at this board..Hope he finds someone.

Old Post 01-04-2023 12:24 AM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote