UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > Fiest in Wisconsin or the Upper Midwest
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

We picked up our feist a little over a month ago from Dave Woofter from his last Brownie x Annie cross. Dave has some nice little feists there. She is smart, and acts real good. We're looking forward to seeing what she can do in the woods when she gets a bit older.

Red Fever Cookies N Cream......"Cookie" @ 14 weeks

Aubrey and Ann Butler

VISIT: http://redfeverredbones.tripod.com/

Check Out Our What's Available Page For Upcoming Litters

Home of:
GRNITCH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH PR Jack Pine Duke (only current living Quad Grand)
GRNITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH PR Red Fever Hot Iron Ox (October 2017 #6 Current Reproducer)
GRNITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH PR Red Fever Gangsters Pair A Dice
GRNITECH GRFCH GRCH PR Red Ryders Red Fever Tater (2013 ARCA Overall Hunt Winner)
NITECH GRCH PR' Two Worlds Collide (2 wins towards GRNITE, pts toward FCH WCH, Former #1 Reproducer)
NITECH GRWCH GRFCH GRCH PR Red Fever Razor's Rip N Tear
NITECH GRFCH GRCH WCH Red Fever Ain't Going Down
NITECH GRCH PR Tree Rizin' Razor's Lil' Ghost
NITECH GRFCH GRCH PR Red Fever Full of Mischief
NITECH GRFCH PR Red Fever Phantom By Moonlight
NITECH FCH GRCH PR Goza's Sing Along Country Girl
NITECH GRCH PR Red Fever Let Er Rip Taterchip
NITECH WCH GRCH GRFCH PR Red Fever Baby Likes To Rock
FCH CH PR Red Fever Rip Tearn' Beast Mode (wins toward NITECH, WCH)
WCH CH PR Red Fever Beware The Ricochet (wins toward FCH, NITECH)

****We use and recommend BLAZER Lights****

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-06-2016 06:34 AM
Red Fever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red Fever Click here to Send Red Fever a Private Message Click Here to Email Red Fever Visit Red Fever's homepage! Find more posts by Red Fever Add Red Fever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Pups

First shots and worming today.

Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 06-18-2016 08:50 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

I just moved back to IN from KY, northeast of Indy outside of Alexandria, IN. I have a few good feists. In fact I just bred a pair of mine today. I will be making a couple more crosses this year to see how my male reproduces and will have some pups for sale if anyone is interested down the road. The blood I have is most recently a combination of blood from MS and KY. My male is a super nice squirrel dog that just turned 2 this month, he was a natural. He is out of Phillips Dutch, he was NKC Reserve squirrel dog of the year champion a couple years ago. He was on the front cover of Full Cry whoever takes that they probably seen him. His mother was a super dog that a buddy of mine owned in TN. Dogs in his pedigree for those who might be interested are, Wallace's KY Sage, Wallace's KY Doe, Boggs CK Legend, Landrum's Taz (LT) 2x, Walker's Brown Sugar, Oakdale Sport 2x, etc. The female I just bred is a littermate to his grandma out of LT and Walker's Brown Sugar. All the blood I have is basically the same with the exception of a couple names in the pedigree but the blood is the same. I do have a buddy in OH and him and I have a couple other dogs that have some different stuff but that is it. These dogs are eyes, ears and nose dogs. Most have excellent winding ability! Using their nose is a must for us and these are consistently the best I've ever seen!!!

Good luck to everyone and look forward to hunting and talking with some people up here in the Midwest!

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#
E-mail: travisgideon@msn.com

English-
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC CH Baby Stakes Champion Top 10 Futurity Oakwood's Emma (RIP-1/10/15)
UKC Nt.Ch. PKC SCH Oakwood's Sunkist (semen/RIP/co-owned with Shane Cannon)
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. '98 English Day's High Scoring Male Sat. Oakwood's Blue Bomber (RIP)

Walkers-
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. Raintree Hardwood Daisy (RIP)
UKC Nt.Ch. Big Woods Bubba (RIP/co-owned with Wes Coffman)

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
NKC SQ CH ATFA GR SQ CH SOS Willie (RIP)
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Last edited by travis gideon on 06-19-2016 at 08:40 PM

Old Post 06-19-2016 08:33 PM
travis gideon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis gideon Click here to Send travis gideon a Private Message Click Here to Email travis gideon Find more posts by travis gideon Add travis gideon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B. Ender64
New UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Pebbles

quote:
Originally posted by tsbtater
GREAT DECISION!

If I was interested in a feist I would be first on the list. In the past 10 years or so of going to the cur & feist events Dancer is the nicest feist I have seen go. Byron isn't too bad of a guy either.....

Best of luck with them!

Really? So that's how it is huh?

Old Post 06-22-2016 12:57 AM
B. Ender64 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B. Ender64 Click here to Send B. Ender64 a Private Message Click Here to Email B. Ender64 Find more posts by B. Ender64 Add B. Ender64 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Fiests in Wisconsin

I am sure glad to see a couple of young fiests coming up here from really good stock.
All of my Pebbles and Dancer pups are down in Iowa except for 1 male that is staying up here. I am getting a female pup out of Kentucky that could be used with any of the dogs up here if she pans out. Hoping we can get a club to start holding some hunts where we can all have some fun down the road.

Scott

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 07-12-2016 02:55 AM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Scott VH

Those are really some good lookin pictures u sent me of your pups yesterday buddy, getting a club started up your for squirrel dogs should be easy started if u can get enough folks behind u helping, there are plenty here in Arkansas and more opening every week it seems, best of luck !

Old Post 07-17-2016 01:16 PM
skeeterhawk7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeeterhawk7 Click here to Send skeeterhawk7 a Private Message Click Here to Email skeeterhawk7 Find more posts by skeeterhawk7 Add skeeterhawk7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Re: Scott VH

quote:
Originally posted by skeeterhawk7
Those are really some good lookin pictures u sent me of your pups yesterday buddy, getting a club started up your for squirrel dogs should be easy started if u can get enough folks behind u helping, there are plenty here in Arkansas and more opening every week it seems, best of luck !

Thanks Allen,
I think the club will happen if we can get the right club in the right spot in the state. As of right now we have a few people talking about it but no one raising their hand. It seems you need to have the one or two people that are committed to it no matter what they have for dogs at the time just an interest in the dogs and to get a club started. There are a few young dogs up here now and as it is in the coonhound world some will just have an interest in having a dog and hunting it and not giving it a ride to town to take part in the hunts. I can appreciate that 100%. The best coonhound clubs I have seen have a percentage of the membership that is just that but enjoy coming to the hunts and talking dogs and meeting the people without taking part in the competiton part of the event. Time will tell.
Take Care,
Scott

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 07-24-2016 02:58 PM
Mike B
UKC Forum Member

Club

Scott what are your thoughts on getting a club going? Are you thinking of starting a new one from the ground up or trying to get an existing coon club to join in. There is definitely a need for more hunts up here.

Old Post 07-30-2016 01:50 PM
Mike B is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike B Click here to Send Mike B a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike B Find more posts by Mike B Add Mike B to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Club

I think an existing club would be the way to go.

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 07-30-2016 03:50 PM
Mr. Buzzard
New UKC Forum Member

Feist

Looking for a started Feist female, thanks

Old Post 08-17-2016 06:08 AM
Mr. Buzzard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. Buzzard Click here to Send Mr. Buzzard a Private Message Click Here to Email Mr. Buzzard Find more posts by Mr. Buzzard Add Mr. Buzzard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
curs12
UKC Forum Member

So who’s got first for sale ??

Old Post 09-28-2021 02:48 AM
curs12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curs12 Click here to Send curs12 a Private Message Click Here to Email curs12 Find more posts by curs12 Add curs12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote