UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > Fiest in Wisconsin or the Upper Midwest
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Dancer pedigree

[UR

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-27-2016 10:21 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Scott VH

Hope all is well with u ole buddy and your dogs are doing great, I got Josie my Mountain Feist bred all last week to a young male that's a nice dog of my buddy's near the Oklahoma and Arkansas state line they hooked up several 7 times over 6 days so maybe she'll have a nice litter, his dog sire is a Grand Squirrel champion out of Joe Black and goes back to Cadillac Jack .

Old Post 04-17-2016 02:55 PM
skeeterhawk7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeeterhawk7 Click here to Send skeeterhawk7 a Private Message Click Here to Email skeeterhawk7 Find more posts by skeeterhawk7 Add skeeterhawk7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jim craver
UKC Forum Member

I've been looking for a feist pup for awhile. Not to common in my area (southern ia/northern mo). Don't see them advertised anywhere if so. Like the shorter haired dogs with the dock tail like the pebbles dog. But have seen some that are coarser haired. Don't know a thing about the difference in the mountain feist vs the treeing feist. Maybe that has something to do w it. But would love to find a pup!

Old Post 04-30-2016 09:23 PM
jim craver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jim craver Click here to Send jim craver a Private Message Click Here to Email jim craver Find more posts by jim craver Add jim craver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Geminite
UKC Forum Member

Howdy y'all!! I'm from Ohio but got my first Feist about a year ago. She is probably the best dog I've ever had. She goes everywhere I go lol. I've always had coon dogs and always wanted to try a squirrel dog, and last year at English days Kenny St. John had some puppies for sale so I jumped on the chance. But I don't know much about Feists or how they're bred or what the good bloodlines are. Darla, my female, just turned a year old in April and has pretty much started herself after she treed a couple easy squirrels on her own. Here are a few pics! From what I can tell from her NKC papers, she shows Crystal Springs Gizmo a few times but idk what he goes back to. Any info would be great!

Home of:
CH Crystal Springs Dear Darla
Crystal Creeks Dizzy Spell

Proud Handler of:
GRNITECH CH PR Jamie's Trashy Big John
NITECH PR Lifeways Fire Cracker

In Fond Memory of:
NITECH CH PR Jamie's Trashy Hightech Redneck
GRNITECH GRCH PR Morgan's Losses Hills Dawn
GRCH PR Wilkinson's Jebb
NITECH CH PR Gimme Three Steps Mister

Old Post 05-01-2016 07:56 PM
Geminite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Geminite Click here to Send Geminite a Private Message Click Here to Email Geminite Visit Geminite's homepage! Find more posts by Geminite Add Geminite to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jim craver
UKC Forum Member

That's a nice pup! I didn't see them at English days. Would be nice if he was there with some this year cause I'll be back out there and would love to bring a pup home. I'm just like u, had hounds for ever an want to make the switch to squirrel hunting. But know nothing about them.

Old Post 05-02-2016 02:36 AM
jim craver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jim craver Click here to Send jim craver a Private Message Click Here to Email jim craver Find more posts by jim craver Add jim craver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Thanks for contributing to the post. Nice pictures.

I believe my Pebbles female is going to have pups. Byron and I will see what she has and what will go to Iowa or stay in Wisconsin.

Scott

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 05-03-2016 03:46 AM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jim craver
UKC Forum Member

I'll be watchin for updates an pics on that litter!

Old Post 05-04-2016 02:50 AM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

litter

quote:
Originally posted by jim craver
I'll be watchin for updates an pics on that litter!

Will do she is getting bigger every day!

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 05-07-2016 03:35 AM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Dancer x Pebbles pups.

Less than a week to go. She is eating like a horse and is starting to drop down. Not sure how big of a litter she will have but she is surely going to have some. Hope to have pups by this time next week.

Scott

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 05-22-2016 01:03 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Good luck with your pups will be watching for updates and pics.

I just sent two pups from my cracker and tiny dogs to Sparta, Wi.

Hunt em hard, cull em harder
Luther's Feist Kennels on Facebook

Old Post 05-22-2016 01:31 PM
Luther's Fiest is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luther's Fiest Click here to Send Luther's Fiest a Private Message Click Here to Email Luther's Fiest Find more posts by Luther's Fiest Add Luther's Fiest to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by curs12
Brandy Ender in Sparta WI, used to raise cadillac jack bred fiest and he had a few pretty good ones, i'm not sure what he has anymore.

Just saw this post on here. Brandy Ender is the fella I sent the two pups too. His mother came down and picked them up. That is her and Brandy pictured above with his male and female pup

Old Post 05-22-2016 01:40 PM
Luther's Fiest is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luther's Fiest Click here to Send Luther's Fiest a Private Message Click Here to Email Luther's Fiest Find more posts by Luther's Fiest Add Luther's Fiest to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

tiny and cracker

Old Post 05-22-2016 02:34 PM
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Good Lookin Tree Dogs !

Old Post 05-22-2016 04:31 PM
skeeterhawk7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeeterhawk7 Click here to Send skeeterhawk7 a Private Message Click Here to Email skeeterhawk7 Find more posts by skeeterhawk7 Add skeeterhawk7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Tree dogs

quote:
Originally posted by skeeterhawk7
Good Lookin Tree Dogs !

You bet! Jesse thanks for the pictures and information on Brandy's Pups. Sure glad to see that their are some nice ones getting up here!

Scott

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 05-22-2016 05:35 PM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Pebbles had 4 pups last night. They all seem to be doing good. I will take a picture when she is settled in for a couple of days.

Scott

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 05-26-2016 02:30 PM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

pups

She has 2 males and 2 females. 1 red and the rest are colored like Dancer. They are doing good so far.

Scott

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 05-28-2016 01:04 AM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Pictures

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 05-28-2016 01:33 AM
tsbtater
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking pups Scott!

Best of luck with them!

Old Post 05-28-2016 01:52 AM
tsbtater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tsbtater Click here to Send tsbtater a Private Message Click Here to Email tsbtater Find more posts by tsbtater Add tsbtater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 05-28-2016 02:15 AM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by tsbtater
Nice looking pups Scott!

Best of luck with them!

If it was not for you I would not have known about Dancer.

Thank You,
Scott

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 05-28-2016 02:17 AM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Good looking pups. Hope you have the best of luck with them

Old Post 05-28-2016 03:19 AM
tsbtater
UKC Forum Member

Re: Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by Scott VH
If it was not for you I would not have known about Dancer.

Thank You,
Scott

Oh boy! Don't put that on me! Now I feel responsible. LOL!

But I will tell Byron he owes me half of the stud fee!

Going to keep my boys away from seeing the pics of the pups or I will be feeding one.

Hope they all get into the hands of hunters that will give them an opportunity.

Old Post 05-28-2016 03:25 AM
tsbtater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tsbtater Click here to Send tsbtater a Private Message Click Here to Email tsbtater Find more posts by tsbtater Add tsbtater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jessie

quote:
Originally posted by Luther's Fiest
Good looking pups. Hope you have the best of luck with them

You always wonder about the female and how good of a mother she will be so I am glad pebbles is doing a good job with them so far.
Take Care,
Scott

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 05-28-2016 02:27 PM
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Scott VH

Good lookin pups ole buddy, hope them and momma are doing good and they make u some fine tree dogs, I've got a litter due June 7th out of Josie and a nice grandson out of Joe Black

Old Post 05-29-2016 12:32 PM
jim craver
UKC Forum Member

Nice pups Scott! Don't look like there will be enough to go around! Best luck getting them in good hands!

Old Post 05-30-2016 02:46 PM