UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Grnitech 'pr 'b&d's Blue Spike Female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bigt
New UKC Forum Member

Grnitech 'pr 'b&d's Blue Spike Female

I have a 20 month old female off of CH GRNITECH PR B&D'S BLUE SPIKE and NITECH PR CODE BLUE SUE. She's UKC and PKC Super Stakes Pup and I've had her since she was12 weeks old. I didn't get to put the time in her like I had planned due to work, but what little time I have spent with her she seems to do better each time out. She is absolutely coon crazy. I've turned a few cage coon out to her and she does well with finding them. She has a big mouth for a female and if someone was to show her some attention, she'd make a coon dog. Frozen semen pupp... I'm asking 800. If interested call or text 984-363-5564, thanks for reading.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-16-2021 03:02 AM
bigt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigt Click here to Send bigt a Private Message Click Here to Email bigt Find more posts by bigt Add bigt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wessel4980
UKC Forum Member

Is she still available

Old Post 02-20-2021 02:22 AM
wessel4980 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wessel4980 Click here to Send wessel4980 a Private Message Click Here to Email wessel4980 Find more posts by wessel4980 Add wessel4980 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLUE T MAC
UKC Forum Member

If this dog is no longer available, please delete your post.

Old Post 03-03-2021 07:48 PM
BLUE T MAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLUE T MAC Click here to Send BLUE T MAC a Private Message Click Here to Email BLUE T MAC Find more posts by BLUE T MAC Add BLUE T MAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote