UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > A thank you from the Bingham Family
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

A thank you from the Bingham Family

Today we laid to rest the Sweetest,kindest, most loving person I ever met and had the privilege to be married to for 22yrs. Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Sister. Everyone that met Lisa loved her. She will be greatly missed by many. God has a plan for everyone he must of had a plan for Her. My family would like to Thank everyone for there Prayers, Calls, Cards and messages in this time of sadness. I Hope you all give your Wife, Husband, Kids a Kiss and Hug tell them how much you love them. Being here tomorrow is not gauranteed.

A screw up on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

HOME OF

GRNitech PKC Platinum CH PR Mosquito Creek Danno's Buggs 2018 American Redbone Champion. 2019 World Champion Female. 2020 PURINA NATIONALS CH.

GRNITE CH Mosquito Creek Hank 2020 top 100

NITE CH SILVER CH Jersey Girl 2020 Top 100

GRNITE CH SILVER CH. Wipeout Small Pox 2020 Top 100

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.
GRNitech PKC CH GRCH Awesome Mosquito Crk. Lick 2016 World Champion Redbone Female

R.I.P.
DUAL GRAND PR ANDREWS MOSQUITO CREEK GO MAN SAM DNA-P

R.I.P.
GRNITECH PR Thunder creek Squeller 2cast wins NRCA. 4 cast wins AKC qualified for AKC 2009,2010,2011 world hunt. Qualified for 2008,2009 and 2010 UKC worlds. World Finalist at the 2010 UKC Worlds. Money won in PKC

R.I.P. NITECH PR Faith's Image ( 3-UKC 1st) cast win at NRCA 6TH AT ARCA Money won in PKC

Look us up on Facebook: Mosquito Creek Redbones

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-16-2013 03:31 AM
Jack Bingham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jack Bingham Click here to Send Jack Bingham a Private Message Click Here to Email Jack Bingham Visit Jack Bingham's homepage! Find more posts by Jack Bingham Add Jack Bingham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

GOD BLESS YOU!

Jack,
We are praying for you and your family. When my husband Bob lost his late wife Shelley in 2000 he lost a woman similar to your wife.... He has been sending some special prayers your way because he knows what you are feeling in his own way. He carries Shelley with him and our youngest boys who are now 20 and 22 keep her alive.....

Your wife will always be in your heart and she took a part of you with her....she will never be lonely for you because you are with her in part...... and you will feel her presence with you more and more over time and you will smile more and more with those memories...
All of us need to enjoy our lives more, love a little harder and remember that Every day, good or bad... is a Gift! Hugs and kind gestures give us life.

God Bless you and your family and Lisa's friends who mourn her as well...... we are so SINCERELY sorry for your loss, Heather and Bob William

Old Post 04-16-2013 04:26 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Butterbean26
UKC Forum Member

Jack i am so sorry to hear this, your post has really touched my heart and i will hug my wife and kid a little tighter that's for sure. I pray that God will comfort you and your family in this time of need.

Jeremy Neff

Old Post 04-16-2013 05:24 AM
Butterbean26 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Butterbean26 Click here to Send Butterbean26 a Private Message Find more posts by Butterbean26 Add Butterbean26 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote