UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > thieves
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bluff1978
UKC Forum Member

thieves

there are some guys out there that go under different user names and try to deceive people there somebody else beware of these people. I think ukc should do more to protect the honest people that advertise on here

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-03-2021 02:00 AM
bluff1978 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluff1978 Click here to Send bluff1978 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluff1978 Find more posts by bluff1978 Add bluff1978 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

While I'm not in the market (famous last words) I do find it fun to read through the classifieds. I have noticed quite a few good deals on dogs advertised in the last few months with users who have only a couple posts to their account. Pretty suspicious.

https://nighttrainhounds.webs.com/

Old Post 03-03-2021 04:01 AM
houndsound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndsound Click here to Send houndsound a Private Message Click Here to Email houndsound Visit houndsound's homepage! Find more posts by houndsound Add houndsound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perry
UKC Forum Member

Beware

Yep the are out there. I got burned recently. Guy from northern Tennessee, met me in Corbin Ky. He is still at it. Crossed paths with a guy last Sunday that got burnt by same fella very recently. I normally never buy with out trying. I know better but got sucked in. He is good. I mentioned him on classified and got banned for a while. He is free to do it again. I would like to see a grading site on board. Buyers need something. It works on ebay…. Sure hope I don't get banned again.....

Old Post 03-03-2021 12:12 PM
perry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perry Click here to Send perry a Private Message Click Here to Email perry Find more posts by perry Add perry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluff1978
UKC Forum Member

Re: Beware

quote:
Originally posted by perry
Yep the are out there. I got burned recently. Guy from northern Tennessee, met me in Corbin Ky. He is still at it. Crossed paths with a guy last Sunday that got burnt by same fella very recently. I normally never buy with out trying. I know better but got sucked in. He is good. I mentioned him on classified and got banned for a while. He is free to do it again. I would like to see a grading site on board. Buyers need something. It works on ebay…. Sure hope I don't get banned again.....
yea makes a lot of sense to ban the honest guys and let the crooks keep posting

Old Post 03-04-2021 12:05 AM
bluff1978 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluff1978 Click here to Send bluff1978 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluff1978 Find more posts by bluff1978 Add bluff1978 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mountainman594
UKC Forum Member

quote:

TELL HOLE STORY U LIEING ( SOB!!!!) PEOPLE LIKE U NEED TO STICK WITH EBAY AND FACEBOOK AND CAN MEET U SAME PLACE ANYTIME SO MAN OR SHUT UP ( SOB!!!) TRY BEFORE U BUY OR DON'T CRY!!!!

Old Post 03-04-2021 07:20 PM
Mountainman594 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mountainman594 Click here to Send Mountainman594 a Private Message Click Here to Email Mountainman594 Find more posts by Mountainman594 Add Mountainman594 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluff1978
UKC Forum Member

quote:
think you may have hit a nerve lol

Old Post 03-04-2021 11:13 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Beware

quote:
Originally posted by Mountainman594
TELL HOLE STORY U LIEING ( SOB!!!!) PEOPLE LIKE U NEED TO STICK WITH EBAY AND FACEBOOK AND CAN MEET U SAME PLACE ANYTIME SO MAN OR SHUT UP ( SOB!!!) TRY BEFORE U BUY OR DON'T CRY!!!!

Soo your gonna give his $$$ back on the burn job,or just More BS?
Asking for a friend....

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 03-04-2021 11:24 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perry
UKC Forum Member

Wonder who it might be??

Old Post 03-05-2021 12:07 AM
perry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perry Click here to Send perry a Private Message Click Here to Email perry Find more posts by perry Add perry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mountainman594
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Beware

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
Soo your gonna give his $$$ back on the burn job,or just More BS?
Asking for a friend....

YES SIR JUST SEND DUM ( SOB ) SOUTH BE GLAD ACCOMMODATE HIM ANYTIME LOL PS HE CAN BRING A FRIEND ALSO

Old Post 03-05-2021 12:12 AM
Mountainman594 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mountainman594 Click here to Send Mountainman594 a Private Message Click Here to Email Mountainman594 Find more posts by Mountainman594 Add Mountainman594 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mountainman594
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Wonder who it might be??
MAN UP AND COME SEE FOR YOURSELF ( SOB!!!!)

Old Post 03-05-2021 12:16 AM
Mountainman594
UKC Forum Member

PERRY (SOB!!!)

CAN MEET SAME PLACE ANYTIME DONT HIDE BEHIND KEYBOARD ( SOB) MAN UP OR SHUT UP !!!!

Old Post 03-05-2021 12:22 AM