UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Duncan Black and Tans
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Peterbilt715
New UKC Forum Member

Duncan Black and Tans

I finally got the Duncan Black and Tan I've been wanting for a long time! He's a nice acting and beautiful looking dog. LOUD mouth! Already thinking about getting another one. Sounds like they are mostly hunted on big game. Is anyone coon hunting with them? If so, let's see some pictures of your Duncan Black and Tans!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-18-2018 11:08 PM
Peterbilt715 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Peterbilt715 Click here to Send Peterbilt715 a Private Message Find more posts by Peterbilt715 Add Peterbilt715 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
E Hale
UKC Forum Member

Good luck with him I've always wanted s Duncan bred dog

Old Post 03-19-2018 12:13 AM
E Hale is offline Click Here to See the Profile for E Hale Click here to Send E Hale a Private Message Click Here to Email E Hale Find more posts by E Hale Add E Hale to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Duncan bred

I have a 4 year old female that I bought from ken Duncan as a puppie , shes houndy ,long ears good bawl mouth awesome treedog. has a good nose can handel a bad track. Shes a very nice hound that started early, she winds coon from a long ways ,, If your walkin across a field and she stands up on her hind legs and starts barkin I don't care if yer a 100 yards from a timber ,,,cut her loose ,shes gona get struck ,, I would recommend Ken Duncans line of dogs to anyone ,,but he usually has a long waiting list for pups .. Have a Blessed One,,, Ron

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 03-19-2018 04:22 AM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ojkennels
UKC Forum Member

Female

Is she for sale? Or are you going to breed her?? Let me know 606 369 7479!!! Thanks

Old Post 03-21-2018 09:56 PM
ojkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ojkennels Click here to Send ojkennels a Private Message Click Here to Email ojkennels Find more posts by ojkennels Add ojkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Not For Sale

No shes not forsale . I have bred her to 3 different stud dogs and she has throwed track drivin treedogs from all 3 of them ,, She is a good reproducer and throws her likeness or better in her pups ,,I'm not planning on breeding her this time around ,, Ive bred her 3 times in a row so I'm given her a break ,, Those Duncan Hounds have it all.. Thanks for your interest ,,Have a Blessed One ,, Ron I do have another pup booked from Ken Duncan. I like his line of hounds .

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 03-21-2018 11:58 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ojkennels
UKC Forum Member

Female

If you breed her again or know,anyone who have a off spring for sale let me know 606 369 7479

Old Post 03-22-2018 07:35 PM
ojkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ojkennels Click here to Send ojkennels a Private Message Click Here to Email ojkennels Find more posts by ojkennels Add ojkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Mr OJ Kennels

I have rethought what I'm gona do ,,, I'm gona breed my Duncan female. when she come into heat ,she will be in heat the last week of April , Shes like clock work for the last 3 years that's the week she has been in heat.

Old Post 03-24-2018 03:07 AM