UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 3 year old LOUD Male
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

DOG SOLD!!!!

BOB GET AHOLD OF ME. PM OR CALL/TEXT ADDRESS

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-28-2018 12:45 AM
high ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for high ridge Click here to Send high ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email high ridge Find more posts by high ridge Add high ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

Top for Bob

Old Post 03-29-2018 02:17 AM
high ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for high ridge Click here to Send high ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email high ridge Find more posts by high ridge Add high ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-29-2018 10:01 PM
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

Top. Bob get in touch with me.

Old Post 03-30-2018 08:52 PM
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

Top.

Bob or anyone that knows him tell him to contact me.

Old Post 03-31-2018 06:23 PM
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 04-01-2018 10:54 PM
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

Bluetickhounds2 check your Pm. Really want to get you your papers

Old Post 04-01-2018 10:56 PM
Bluetickhounds2
UKC Forum Member

papers

I'm sorry I don't get on here much. It looks like you have been trying to get in touch. I apologize for that. Billy is honest about his dogs. I just want to make that clear. she is what he said she was. I just have a sour taste in my mouth because I was wanting to take her to local events around my area and couldn't represent her in her class because of no papers. Billy was in fact the middle man. It isn't his fault. I just had no luck getting in contact with the other guy Dean. I had no other options. I apologize for doing this. If anyone is after a dog you could take his words. Billy did also send the pkc papers like he stated. That was all that he had. My number is 585-813-2779

Old Post 04-08-2018 12:16 PM
Bluetickhounds2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluetickhounds2 Click here to Send Bluetickhounds2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluetickhounds2 Find more posts by Bluetickhounds2 Add Bluetickhounds2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

THE PROBLEM

IS DEALING WITH DEAN HE WILL NOT HOLD UP HIS END OF A DEAL, I KNOW IVE BEEN WAITING ON HIM TO CALL FOR ABOUT A YEAR N A HALF!!
SAID HE WOULD CALL WHEN HE GOT HOME,GUESS HE NEVER GOT HOME? JESSEJ

Old Post 04-09-2018 09:06 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote