UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Portland
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Josh Henry
UKC Forum Member

Makes me sick.

Black lives matter want to defund the police. White lives matter want to fund them. Who wins that war.

Trump 2020...

NITECH 'PR' River Has Rizen
GRNITECH 'PR' Nowhere Hardware

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-28-2020 12:49 AM
Josh Henry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Henry Click here to Send Josh Henry a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Henry Find more posts by Josh Henry Add Josh Henry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

All lives matter...
Defunding the police is the dumbest thing I have heard...
Gangs would take over...small businesses will pay the gangs for security and will threaten to kill family if they don’t pay...Mexico and Central America are having those issues now...lots of the police are working with the gangs
and are partners in crime...

If you have something nice it will be taken by the gangs...

Good looking girls are money making machines and you don’t want your daughter walking out in public is questionable places...

Defunding police would be bad for the USA...

Old Post 07-28-2020 03:22 AM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
natnicegg
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Portland

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh
I agree with protecting federal property!!!

I don't agree with the idea that local politicians are on the side of criminals.

The Portland mayor has been out with the domestic terrorists rioting with them.

Old Post 07-28-2020 04:41 AM
natnicegg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for natnicegg Click here to Send natnicegg a Private Message Click Here to Email natnicegg Find more posts by natnicegg Add natnicegg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ridgerunner1988
UKC Forum Member

Sickening

Every bit of this makes me sick just to even think about it. Defunding the police is the worst idea I believe I've heard in a long time they're there to do a job that we need done so let them do it. If these people were not out there gang banging and robbing old ladies for their purses and such carrying pistols they wouldn't be shot in the first place. They need to take a look at how they're living their lives and try to change that instead of trying to ruin everyone else's lives. They're all a bunch of terrorists who need to be dealt with quickly before this all gets so far out of hand nothing can be done about it. Trump is our only hope and if he doesnt take office again we are doomed he is the only one who cares about what is really going on. Trump 2020!!!

Last edited by Ridgerunner1988 on 07-28-2020 at 05:43 AM

Old Post 07-28-2020 05:33 AM
Ridgerunner1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ridgerunner1988 Click here to Send Ridgerunner1988 a Private Message Find more posts by Ridgerunner1988 Add Ridgerunner1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Re: Re: Re: Portland

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh
I agree with protecting federal property!!!

I don't agree with the idea that local politicians are on the side of criminals.

And still crickets to the response proving this wrong. I hope you have did a little research to see that MANY local officials are on the side of these domestic terrorists and that you will be very hard pressed to find any big wig Dems denouncing acts. And will ask again....when was the last time you saw any displaying any acts of patriotism?

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 07-29-2020 03:09 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

"Patriotic Democrat"..... Isn't that an oxymoron?

Old Post 07-29-2020 03:37 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

OMG, Yes, that's a perfect example of an oxymoron. Have you been getting lessons from Tar? I did not know you even knew how to spell oxymoron, much less use it appropriately. Lol. JK. Dave

Old Post 07-29-2020 03:49 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Portland

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader being Patriotic [exhibiting National Pride (love of Country)]?
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader 'speak out against' the riots [violence in the streets]?
[MSDNC projecting 'peaceful' protests?]
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader support those who took at oath to protect and defend?
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader support and call for UNITY across our Nation?

Actually, it is quite common. The one name that comes to mind immediately is Tammy Duckworth!!! I don't know if she qualifies as a party leader though. And, there are also Republicans that don't blindly tow the party line. We need more people of conscience in our government. Best way to do that would be to get working class Americans, rather than party loyalists, into office, and term limit them.

I am against party leadership (power brokers) in general. I've said that we should select our leaders the same way that we select our jurors (forget R and D). Whether it's Alabama or New York, the representatives should represent their states interests rather than one of two political parties.

They say it takes 21 days to break a bad habit or form a new one.

So, here's a challenge! Do not watch Fox News, MSNBC, or CNN (the brainwash networks) for 21 days. You will feel better, and start seeing things more clearly. But, don't revert to political radio or websites (that would defeat the purpose).

Radio = I'm sure you can find good music to listen to. I listen to Hits 1 (Sirius), and MLB Network (also Sirius).
Television = I watch the Alaska shows, the Ghost Hunting shows, Barnwood Builders, and finally, baseball!!!

21 Days. Enjoy!!!

Old Post 07-29-2020 03:58 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

That ship sailed and the cord was cut years ago! I do not have cable of any kind so I'm not a watcher of Fox or any other including network. I do read alot of news from many varied sources from the most right wing to the most left wing. I do alot of research and come to my own conclusions knowing my values and do not rely upon any one source. My head has been out of the sand and clouds for a very long time.
As for your citing Tammy Duckworth, yes she served in the military and yes she was seriously/permanently injured while serving her country. I will give honor to where it is due there. Using these injuries to further ones career is a disenfranchises those who have humbly served as millions have done, even some of those in other political offices.I also disagree with her stance and nearly issue with the exception of breastfeeding babies. She is a liberal and is backed and rated highly with nearly every left wing group there is. Gun rights though, she is a gun owner, Planned Parenthood, environmental, Obama care, the list is long but even upto the current situation of monuments, her ideals are nothing I could vote for. I consider myself a constitutional conservative and there are several within the Republican party that do need to go and might as well have a (D) by there name. The sellout of the once democratic party to anti-American pushing for the destruction of a nation one bit at a time has given a platform for anarchists who will not be happy until her demise is finished. Sadly, too many in power are utilising this for their own gain and also wish for a "fundamentally changed" America.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 07-29-2020 05:12 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Jen Cummings

The best response and answer yet. Kudos. Dave

Old Post 07-29-2020 07:44 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coby Wright
UKC Forum Member

The majority of politicians are corrupt. They don't care to represent the interests of their constituents. They represent the interests of their corporate and wealthy donors.

This goes for both parties and if you think otherwise then you are lying to yourself.

Until we get some type of campaign finance reform our country will never be a true democracy. It will be a corporation. Trump campaigned on this in 2016 as part of draining the swamp.

Our recent pandemic "bailouts" are a great example. How much money was given out to corporations? We put over 3 trillion dollars into the stock market alone. What did the average American get, $1200? Hell, a candidate for Senator here got $2.5 million for his campaign from the "business fund"; meanwhile my wife and I had to fight tooth and nail to get $3000 for our spa and that only covered rent for 3 months.

Another example that always sticks in my mind was when they tried to pass the bill to lower prescription drugs. Majority of the people that voted against the bill had taken donations from Pharmaceutical companies. They released a list of the top 10 most donations received from Pharma and all ten had voted AGAINST lowering prescription drug prices. The list consisted of both Republicans and Democrats. This isn't a 'partisan' issue as most Americans agree we need to lower prescription drugs. Would they have done that without those Pharma donations? Highly unlikely.

Imagine how much better our politicians would be if keeping their job depended on how much they did for their constituents and not how good they are at fund-raising?

Sorry for the slightly off-topic tangent.

At Stud: Gr. Nt. Ch. Wright's Stylish Lotto Bawls (click here to see ad)

Former Home of Gr. Nt. Ch. Bawling Rebel.

Old Post 07-29-2020 06:34 PM
Coby Wright is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coby Wright Click here to Send Coby Wright a Private Message Visit Coby Wright's homepage! Find more posts by Coby Wright Add Coby Wright to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick brocious
UKC Forum Member

These politicians are sick !!! Check out John Podestas art work .

Old Post 07-29-2020 08:51 PM
rick brocious is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick brocious Click here to Send rick brocious a Private Message Find more posts by rick brocious Add rick brocious to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote