UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Book Um Danno pup
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
scotty
UKC Forum Member

Book Um Danno pup

Since Dannos latest final 4 at the Little Dixie I have had 5 people contact me about a pup.

I have MY male pup here and that's all.I DO NOT want to sale him but he can be bought. dob 6-4-14. pkc ss, chkc ss, ukc but not performance.Good looking pup. I have done nothing with him.If you are not willing to drive to Strong Arkansas and pay $600 there is no need to contact me.Not trying to be smart but that is the deal and it WILL NOT change. Again, I DO NOT want to sale him,but he can be bought. I don't have any pictures.

scotty 870-951-0339 best to text before you call. I am bad about not answering if I don't know the number.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-10-2014 03:40 PM
scotty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scotty Click here to Send scotty a Private Message Click Here to Email scotty Find more posts by scotty Add scotty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Ratliff
Banned

I know the feeling, I get at least 5-6 calls a week wanting a pup from Jon & I haven't owned him in a yr & half. I have 1 female off him & a male out of his littermate sister I have been offered near crazy money for the female & good money for the male but neither are forsale. My thoughts are "" if ya don't want to sell him don't put a price on him"" lol someone will will pay the money even if it is stupid.. Lol.

Danno is a super nice dog & is bred to reproduce this pup should be a good'un..

PS. I was offered 10 grand for Jon at 15 months old, I'd keep the pup for a few more months & start him people pay crazy dollars for good reddogs..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-10-2014 11:37 PM
Brian Ratliff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Ratliff Click here to Send Brian Ratliff a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Ratliff Find more posts by Brian Ratliff Add Brian Ratliff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote