UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Bawl Mouth or Chop Mouth You
Bawl Mouth or Chop Mouth
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Chop Mouth 93 48.19%
Bawl Mouth 56 29.02%
Don't Care 44 22.80%
Total: 193 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
old ben
UKC Forum Member

both

Anderson County Coon Club
Lance White
865-919-7234

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-26-2013 09:54 PM
old ben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for old ben Click here to Send old ben a Private Message Click Here to Email old ben Find more posts by old ben Add old ben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubbasullivan
UKC Forum Member

I could care less either way! Accuracy impresses me!

Old Post 06-26-2013 10:43 PM
bubbasullivan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubbasullivan Click here to Send bubbasullivan a Private Message Click Here to Email bubbasullivan Find more posts by bubbasullivan Add bubbasullivan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boots_o1
UKC Forum Member

I wanna find a chop mouth. Track dog and bawl mouth tree doh

Old Post 06-26-2013 11:25 PM
boots_o1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boots_o1 Click here to Send boots_o1 a Private Message Click Here to Email boots_o1 Find more posts by boots_o1 Add boots_o1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Bawl mouth on the track shorten it up as the track gets hotter to a chop when its hot a good locate and than a loud steady chop on the tree now that's heaven to me. But it's hard to find these days I do not care too much for the screaming mouth I like a good houndy voice

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 06-27-2013 04:58 AM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rmcmillan
UKC Forum Member

I prefer a chop mouth on tree.

Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Gr.WCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Crystal
Ntch. GrCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Magic
Gr.Nt.Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Hawk
Nt. Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Rage
all are gone now but will NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

CH. PR. MCMILLANS TREE ROCKIN BRANDY
CH. PR. MCMILLANS MIDNITES STINGIN SADIE

Old Post 06-27-2013 11:20 AM
rmcmillan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rmcmillan Click here to Send rmcmillan a Private Message Find more posts by rmcmillan Add rmcmillan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
capt_agricultur
UKC Forum Member

//

Wally had a B&T that chopped on track& bawled on tree....ever hear of that....

Old Post 06-27-2013 12:52 PM
capt_agricultur is offline Click Here to See the Profile for capt_agricultur Click here to Send capt_agricultur a Private Message Click Here to Email capt_agricultur Find more posts by capt_agricultur Add capt_agricultur to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pigsit
UKC Forum Member

I don't care if he whistles, if he's "Coon Dog" enough , he can eat my feed for a long time. Tom

Dual GRNTCH Wendy
GRNTCH Cola
GrNtCH Honky Tonk Rock and Roll
Dual GRCH Bumper
Dual CH June
Dual CH Jill

Old Post 06-27-2013 02:44 PM
pigsit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pigsit Click here to Send pigsit a Private Message Click Here to Email pigsit Find more posts by pigsit Add pigsit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gibbo
UKC Forum Member

I would rather have a bawl mouth tree dog than a chop mouth track dog

Old Post 06-27-2013 06:30 PM
Gibbo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gibbo Click here to Send Gibbo a Private Message Find more posts by Gibbo Add Gibbo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dalyn Chapman
UKC Forum Member

14 month old redbone

i have a young red dog that throws a mixture kind of both short bawls with chops between and 2 big bawl locates when he trees his mouth is my favorite on the track though he is super loud and opening every step on track he needs to be finished out but im excited about him

Old Post 06-28-2013 04:52 PM
Dalyn Chapman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dalyn Chapman Click here to Send Dalyn Chapman a Private Message Click Here to Email Dalyn Chapman Find more posts by Dalyn Chapman Add Dalyn Chapman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray&Luie
UKC Forum Member

Bawl or chop

Dosent really matter, his legs and nose are doing all the work anyway, im partial to the chop mouth but will feed a bawler if he knows how to shut up and run, most bawlers cant from what iv seen

Ray Hudson

Old Post 06-28-2013 05:01 PM
Ray&Luie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray&Luie Click here to Send Ray&Luie a Private Message Find more posts by Ray&Luie Add Ray&Luie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote