UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > registering female and puppys
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
walterwegelin
UKC Forum Member

registering female and puppys

i have emailed with breeder of my female they are in the process of building a house everything is in boxes and they,re out of their house. i would like to know why i can,t download this and pay for it as thats what im willing to do anyways i know they,re building 40miles from my house i can get them to sign whats needed and i can send everything in mail. what baffles me is that breeder has called your office as have i all numbers are with UKC nobody is trying to pull a scam here i have a plott hound that has a number the breeder has given me that number and the parents numbers you should have that info recorded im trying to get my litter of pups registered but feel im losing time. as i.ve stated im paying for the process and it seems as if im the only one who cares if a line of plotts are papered properly

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-28-2016 08:49 PM
walterwegelin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walterwegelin Click here to Send walterwegelin a Private Message Click Here to Email walterwegelin Find more posts by walterwegelin Add walterwegelin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

To register a litter with us you can either fill out one of our litter applications, which must be signed by the Sire & Dam owners, or you can submit a litter application on line. Once submitted on line we will send the Sire & Dam owners each an e-mail asking them to verify some information. Once that has been done we will register the litter.

Old Post 08-29-2016 01:11 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walterwegelin
UKC Forum Member

this is the information i was given from Crystal breeder of my female no.W204679 her sire is PR Hillsboro Duke no.U932805 the dam is PR Rockies Canadian Gypsy U759437 these pups born June 14 2010 her contact i have is crystal.sanderson@hotmail.com thanx

Old Post 09-08-2016 12:11 PM
walterwegelin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walterwegelin Click here to Send walterwegelin a Private Message Click Here to Email walterwegelin Find more posts by walterwegelin Add walterwegelin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

My previous post applies.

Old Post 09-08-2016 01:11 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walterwegelin
UKC Forum Member

female registering

i am still trying to register my female plott hound for a permanent paper and 4 generation pedigree her number is W204679

Old Post 09-13-2016 02:41 AM
walterwegelin
UKC Forum Member

somewhere something has got confusing i think i need permanent papers for my female first? the female is UKC registered as a puppy number W204679.

Old Post 09-13-2016 03:00 AM
Russell Smith
Banned

I just answered your other post.

Old Post 09-13-2016 01:06 PM
walterwegelin
UKC Forum Member

where do i get the permanent registration papers? can i down load them?

Old Post 09-16-2016 12:10 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

You have to fill out the back of the Permanent Registration Certificate you should have received from the person you got the dog from and send the entire paper in to us along with the fee and we'll send you a new Certificate showing the dog is registered with us in your name.

Old Post 09-16-2016 01:03 PM
walterwegelin
UKC Forum Member

that brings me back to the start bottom line no one cares!!! not even ukc ,tell me u cant do anything with the number i gave you? thought that ukc being a registration of dogs would be there exactly for a situation like this i couldnt have made that number up!!!

Old Post 09-24-2016 01:55 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

Not sure what you mean when you say "no one cares". I have answered all of your posts and told you exactly what you need to do. The number you gave me is for a dog that is permanently registered. You need to get the Permanent Registration Certificate from the owner, fill out the back as the new owner and then send the entire registration to us along with the fee, which is $24.00 minimum, to have the dog transferred into your name. We'll send you back a new Permanent Registration Certificate showing the dog is registered in your name.

Old Post 09-26-2016 01:08 PM
walterwegelin
UKC Forum Member

that was the number the breeder assumed it was. i know my dog has never been permanently registered. Jim who i bought her from never sent in the puppy papers after purchasing her from breeder,after i bought her from him he said he,d follow up with papers but can't find them, he told me she was the second last pup left when he purchased her.After following up on the wrong number with Crystal the breeder of plotts she gave me reg.numbers for females W204677,-78-79-80-81-82 is there any way you can narrow this down please it would be the one not permanently registered thanx ,walter

Old Post 10-05-2016 01:31 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

The breeder of the litter can contact us via phone and we can go over which numbers are available with them. They would have to fill out the duplicate application and send it in to us along with $15.00. We would then issue the breeder another set of puppy papers and they can sign those papers directly over to you.

Old Post 10-05-2016 01:56 PM