UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Vaughn Blood Fanciers
Pages (75): « First ... « 58 59 [60] 61 62 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CWT
UKC Forum Member

I guess I will join this as soon as I can get some pics up. I just got a pup off charles gatwoods timber jack dog.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-27-2011 10:06 AM
CWT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CWT Click here to Send CWT a Private Message Click Here to Email CWT Find more posts by CWT Add CWT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenfischer
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by techno
I thought Dixie and JH were littermates.

Edit: I talked to Justin and he told me they are brother and sister just different litters.

JH is doing what Dixie did to Justin... chews up pens like crazy. Hvae you got Dixie on a chain?

when i got dixie she had been in a pen at jims and was fine but here i keep her on a chain tied next to a real nice bragg blooded male.my joe male doesnt act wild either.

Old Post 09-27-2011 11:11 AM
kenfischer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenfischer Click here to Send kenfischer a Private Message Click Here to Email kenfischer Find more posts by kenfischer Add kenfischer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CWT
UKC Forum Member

here she is.
PRN'S After Hours Dirty Sally out of Charles Gatewoods Timberjack and Daisy female.She has got a brain between those 2 ears

Old Post 09-28-2011 08:25 AM
CWT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CWT Click here to Send CWT a Private Message Click Here to Email CWT Find more posts by CWT Add CWT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CGATEWD
UKC Forum Member

Doug

I am at the track. Need to use cell number to contac me. Sent you email before I left home. Got the big papers with me if you want to see them. And ken, that pup is not trying to climb over dog box. just stretching her legs

HOME OF DNA-P GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS DOG NAMED HORSE, DNA-P GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS BIG CREEK BLUE CORKY, DNA-P GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS BIG CREEK BLUE SARGE, DNA-P GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS BLUE DOG TIMBER JACK, GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS BIG CREEK BLU SHADOW, GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS ATCHAFALAYA MAGGIE, CH "PR" GATEWOODS BIG CREEK BLU RANGER, GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS BIG CREEK BL DEE DEE, GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS NORTHERN OUTLAW LADY, GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS BIG CREEK MS DAISY, AND "PR" GATEWOODS MIDNIGHT BLUE SHADOW.
PASSED BUT NOT FORGOTTEN "PR" GATEWOODS BIG CREEK BLUE SMOKE, "PR" KITZMILLERS BLUE DOLLY, & "PR" GATEWOODS BIG CREEK OLE RATLR, AND OUR AIRWALKER (KILL DOG) "KATIE"

http://www.myspace.com/bigcreekblueticks

Old Post 09-29-2011 05:28 PM
CGATEWD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CGATEWD Click here to Send CGATEWD a Private Message Click Here to Email CGATEWD Visit CGATEWD's homepage! Find more posts by CGATEWD Add CGATEWD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CWT
UKC Forum Member

She is trying to get after the food is what she is doing. I sent you a reply on your email. Thanks for the offer but going to be in Adams county ohio this weekend Granding out Belle on the bench and cut her loose friday night and take Sally out with us.

While I am on this thread can any of you send me on here or by email info on the vaugh line how it started where started and when. i got this pup off charles and have been readin the threads on here and want to know more.
Thanks everyone
Doug

cwtaxidermy@yahoo.com

Also the bragg line

Old Post 09-30-2011 03:56 AM
kenfischer
UKC Forum Member

went to the fall round up these last few days and had a great time.saw some nice dogs and met alot of people i had wanted to for quite sometime now.i got to spend time with my buddies from west virginia ken adkins, ken gregory and his son chad.got to talk with nathan carpenter,loyd robinson,justin stigers,mr blankenship, dean bell , steve perryman, tommy wayne harper and got to talk at great length with robert harper.i learned a few things.i enjoyed sitting around shooting the bull with these guys and jim stigers.thanks again jim and cheryl for letting me and mr k stay for a few days. i saw alot of good vaughn blooded dogs on my trip to illinois.

Last edited by kenfischer on 10-10-2011 at 10:09 PM

Old Post 10-10-2011 10:00 PM
kenfischer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenfischer Click here to Send kenfischer a Private Message Click Here to Email kenfischer Find more posts by kenfischer Add kenfischer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kris Cisna
UKC Forum Member

Glad to hear you had fun! Your next trip down I might get to catch up with you.

We had moms benefit Sat along with a Jeep cruise for her benefit.

Getting down Fri or Sat just wasn't possible.

Old Post 10-11-2011 03:24 AM
Kris Cisna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kris Cisna Click here to Send Kris Cisna a Private Message Click Here to Email Kris Cisna Find more posts by Kris Cisna Add Kris Cisna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CWT
UKC Forum Member

Charles here is Sally off of your timber jack and full sister to Kenbev's pup he got from you. Little young for this but she doesnt seem to be afraid of much and I had my Belle female there to back her up and encourage her. I love this female so far. she catches on fast.
http://s964.photobucket.com/albums/...andsally015.mp4

Old Post 10-20-2011 04:45 AM
kenfischer
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-20-2011 10:35 PM
CGATEWD
UKC Forum Member

NICE

NICE VEDIO DOUG ! LOOKS LIKE SHE BOUT GOT IT FIGURED OUT. :-)

HOME OF DNA-P GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS DOG NAMED HORSE, DNA-P GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS BIG CREEK BLUE CORKY, DNA-P GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS BIG CREEK BLUE SARGE, DNA-P GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS BLUE DOG TIMBER JACK, GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS BIG CREEK BLU SHADOW, GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS ATCHAFALAYA MAGGIE, CH "PR" GATEWOODS BIG CREEK BLU RANGER, GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS BIG CREEK BL DEE DEE, GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS NORTHERN OUTLAW LADY, GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS BIG CREEK MS DAISY, AND "PR" GATEWOODS MIDNIGHT BLUE SHADOW.
PASSED BUT NOT FORGOTTEN "PR" GATEWOODS BIG CREEK BLUE SMOKE, "PR" KITZMILLERS BLUE DOLLY, & "PR" GATEWOODS BIG CREEK OLE RATLR, AND OUR AIRWALKER (KILL DOG) "KATIE"

Old Post 10-22-2011 01:08 PM
CGATEWD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CGATEWD Click here to Send CGATEWD a Private Message Click Here to Email CGATEWD Visit CGATEWD's homepage! Find more posts by CGATEWD Add CGATEWD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CWT
UKC Forum Member

she will run a short track, havent done a long one yet. She still wont bark treed yet but I think if I send her in the woods with a drag she might. going to try it this week with her, if not no big deal she is still young, I think she is coming along better than Ol' Belle ever did. When we go huntin I have her on the leash and well Belle trees she want s to go so I cut her loose and she is always at the tree sniffing around jumpin up on the tree by the time I get there.

Old Post 10-25-2011 06:29 AM
CGATEWD
UKC Forum Member

GREAT

SOUNDS LIKE SHE IS GONNA GO. :-) GETTING REAL GOOD FEEDBACK ON THESE SO FAR. GOT 11 BRAND NEW ONES DOWNSTAIRS, WHELPED YESTERDAY. OUT OF "HORSE" & "OUR "LADY" DOG. "LADY" IS A HEAVY "HAMMER" BRED FEMALE. BE PUTTING THEM ON THE BOARD SOON.

Old Post 10-28-2011 02:33 PM
Kris Cisna
UKC Forum Member

She is no where near Vaughn bred but she dang sure is next in line to turn one loose!!

My little girl at 7 months old in her first Halloween costume... she went as a Bluetick!!!

I know they are terrible but here are a few pics of Spooks dam fat as can be!

The fat one on the left is Lucy

Justin and I tried like the dickens to buy her... I even offered to trade my truck for her right there on the yard to no avail!

Old Post 11-01-2011 04:47 AM
Kris Cisna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kris Cisna Click here to Send Kris Cisna a Private Message Click Here to Email Kris Cisna Find more posts by Kris Cisna Add Kris Cisna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenfischer
UKC Forum Member

id feed that lucy dog !! i tried to buy her daughter last year with no luck.lucy is my anna mae females grandmother.

Old Post 11-01-2011 08:26 PM
Kris Cisna
UKC Forum Member

What dog and who has her?

Old Post 11-01-2011 11:31 PM
texhog
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Jessie

quote:
Originally posted by n.cash
Ken,this is a nice looking gyp.thats the way i like a bragg hound to look.

DANG! Thats about as fine a looking female as I ever seen!!!She would look real good down here in TEXAS.

Old Post 11-11-2011 01:28 AM
texhog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for texhog Click here to Send texhog a Private Message Find more posts by texhog Add texhog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenbev
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Jessie

quote:
Originally posted by texhog
DANG! Thats about as fine a looking female as I ever seen!!!She would look real good down here in TEXAS.

Thanks Kelly, Yes she is a nice female. Like the rest of us, she is getting old. Jessie is in New York now and has a date with Dodger III in the near future.....

Old Post 11-11-2011 01:08 PM
Kenbev is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenbev Click here to Send Kenbev a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenbev Find more posts by Kenbev Add Kenbev to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenfischer
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Jessie

quote:
Originally posted by texhog
trust me kelly, she looks real good up here in ny!

Old Post 11-16-2011 05:53 PM
Kenbev
UKC Forum Member

Fly

Vaughns Blue Dog Little Fly

…………………………………………..Vaughns Blue Bob
.......................Vaughns Carolina Blue Bubba
…………………………………………..Vaughns Blue Roxie
..............Vaughns Blue Dog Billy
.…………………………………………Vaughns Miners Blue Buck
.......................Vaughns Misty Blue Bell
.…………………………………………Vaughns Blue Josie
.....Vaughns Blue Dog Billy II
.…………………………………………Beaver Run Mistys Mack
.......................Gibsons Buffalo Crk Smoke IV
..………………………………………..Coppages Deep Run Blue Baldi
.............Buffalo Creek Blue Sis Queen
..………………………………………..Hillbilly Blue Banner
.......................Gibsons Sissy
..………………………………………..Gibsons Molly II
Vaughns Blue Dog Little Fly
..………………………………………..Bare Bottoms Blue Jack
.......................Adkins Blue Dog Whiskey
.………………………………………..Adkins Blue Dog Jenny
............Anthony Creek Blue Scrapper Boy
.………………………………………..Kings Blue Sugar Creek Casey
.......................Baileys Blue Sugar
.………………………………………..Kings Blue Sara Ann
....Vaughns Blue Dog Polly II
………………………………………..Rothwells Vaughn Bl Tom
.......................Tinglers Mtn Thunder Blue Joe
………………………………………..Roles Vaughn Blue Misty
...........Vaughns Blue Dog Polly
………………………………………..Fords Blue Bruce
.......................Tinglers Mtn Thunder Blue Sadie
………………………………………..Clonchs Clearwater Blue Nellie

Old Post 11-17-2011 11:36 AM
Kenbev is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenbev Click here to Send Kenbev a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenbev Find more posts by Kenbev Add Kenbev to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenfischer
UKC Forum Member

she sure looks familiar...

Old Post 11-18-2011 12:16 AM
Kris Cisna
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for posting the ped!

She sure looks good. We turned her and Spook loose last night and made 2 dens.
Sure hasn't been a steller season by any means.

I cut Spook loose alone tonight and he got on another den. I was directly behind Moms house and sat and listend to the dog tree and shed a few. I stopped off and talked with my step Dad a bit and was sure glad to hear the music!

A few pics from tonight...

Old Post 11-18-2011 03:37 AM
kenfischer
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 11-24-2011 12:56 AM
Kris Cisna
UKC Forum Member

We turned 3 dogs loose tonight and saw 3 coon. First drop Spook got way out of pocket so we caught him and headed to another spot. Someone stopped and talked to us that had hunted a walker dog in our next spot. The walker never got treed. I decided what the heck. Spook got in and got treed. Made one heck of a track. He went right at 1375 yards as showed by the Garmin.

My step son went tonight and said he had a ball. I am glad he got out and had a good time coon hunting... Now he can go back to his city school and tell all his buddies how much fun us country folk have LOL!

Old Post 11-24-2011 05:22 AM
bluebellchopper
UKC Forum Member

Ken and

The older fellas can y'all give us lil history lesson on were vaughn dogs originally started from what line of dogs or strain started the vaughn line and what's keep them going? When you think of a vaughn dogs what first comes to mind. thanks anyone chime in!

Old Post 12-08-2011 06:10 PM
bluebellchopper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluebellchopper Click here to Send bluebellchopper a Private Message Click Here to Email bluebellchopper Visit bluebellchopper's homepage! Find more posts by bluebellchopper Add bluebellchopper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenfischer
UKC Forum Member

elberts arkansas blue,bawler, warrior jr,mackand a male that died way too young , elberts rock dog.

Old Post 12-09-2011 01:35 AM