UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Uglystick ????
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ryan Vines
UKC Forum Member

Uglystick ????

Looking at the top reproducers list, he is #1 and second place is not even close...... I am curious as to why you never see pups for sale out of him? Is he still alive?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-31-2018 02:37 PM
Ryan Vines is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan Vines Click here to Send Ryan Vines a Private Message Click Here to Email Ryan Vines Find more posts by Ryan Vines Add Ryan Vines to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

SEARCH THE STUD PAGE

AT STUD IN VIRGINIA.... HE WILL BE A NTCH AND $500 CAN BE COLLECTED FROM THE OWNER OF UGLYSTICK ......THE PROBABLY GIVES THE OWNERS OF PUPS MORE INCENTIVE TO MAKE THEIR DOGS A NIGHT CHAMP WHICH IN EFFECT MAKES HIM LOOK LIKE THE BEST STUD AROUND.. SOME BREEDERS WILL ONLY GIVE FOR FREE , OR VERY CHEAP, TO PEOPLE THEY KNOW WILL TRY THEIR HARDEST TO TITLE A HOUND. TAKES TIME AND MONEY ON THE OWNERS SIDE TO TITLE ONE.

Old Post 08-31-2018 10:17 PM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ky coonin
UKC Forum Member

he is still alive and breeding, yes you do get 500 to make anything out of ugly a nitech and another 300 if you make it a grnite, most of the reason you dont see pups for sale out of him is that we have a list of people that has called and put their name down for a pup, if we can help you anyway at all give us a shout, and i am not sure about paying owners making him look like best stud around comment, but its just to help give back a little because we know how much it takes to push a hound, ugly was number 1 on list way before we payed out anything, there is also an ugly dog incentive at b&t days
thanks

NITE CH UGLY MTN JOHN WAYNE

GRCH GRNITECH HURRIKANE CREEK UGLYS SQUALL

DUAL GRAND HURRIKANE CREEK WILLOWSTICK

CH NITECH HURRIKANE CREEK LIL PUKE (deceased)

PAST HOME OF
DUAL GRAND HURRIKANE CREEK UGLYSTICK
CH NITECH HURRIKANE CREEK UGLYS RAGE
DUAL GRAND HURRIKANE CREEK SMOOTH AS BRANDY
GRNITECH GRCH ROUGHCREEK EASYS BIG TIMBER
DUAL GRAND PUKE BOX ANNIE
CH GRNITE CH HURRIKANE CREEK UGLYS REJECT

GRNITECH GRCH ROUGHCREEK EASYS THUNDERSTICK

ROBERT CHURCH
270-963-2497

Old Post 09-01-2018 12:45 PM
ky coonin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ky coonin Click here to Send ky coonin a Private Message Click Here to Email ky coonin Find more posts by ky coonin Add ky coonin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryan Vines
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Ky Coonin!! Whatís the stud fee on him? And where is he located?

Old Post 09-01-2018 05:26 PM
Ryan Vines is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan Vines Click here to Send Ryan Vines a Private Message Click Here to Email Ryan Vines Find more posts by Ryan Vines Add Ryan Vines to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ky coonin
UKC Forum Member

he is in virginia stud fee 500

NITE CH UGLY MTN JOHN WAYNE

GRCH GRNITECH HURRIKANE CREEK UGLYS SQUALL

DUAL GRAND HURRIKANE CREEK WILLOWSTICK

CH NITECH HURRIKANE CREEK LIL PUKE (deceased)

PAST HOME OF
DUAL GRAND HURRIKANE CREEK UGLYSTICK
CH NITECH HURRIKANE CREEK UGLYS RAGE
DUAL GRAND HURRIKANE CREEK SMOOTH AS BRANDY
GRNITECH GRCH ROUGHCREEK EASYS BIG TIMBER
DUAL GRAND PUKE BOX ANNIE
CH GRNITE CH HURRIKANE CREEK UGLYS REJECT

GRNITECH GRCH ROUGHCREEK EASYS THUNDERSTICK

ROBERT CHURCH
270-963-2497

Old Post 09-01-2018 06:34 PM
ky coonin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ky coonin Click here to Send ky coonin a Private Message Click Here to Email ky coonin Find more posts by ky coonin Add ky coonin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teddy23
UKC Forum Member

Pups from a real reproducer from a selective breeding program can be much harder to get yours hands on.
I think this is the case with ugly. I own three males off ugly and have trained two more. I can say he donít need any incentive to look good. Iím five for five with him.
If not for ugly I think I would have given up on the black dogs by now.

Old Post 09-04-2018 03:19 AM
Teddy23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Teddy23 Click here to Send Teddy23 a Private Message Click Here to Email Teddy23 Find more posts by Teddy23 Add Teddy23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote