UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 4 Year Old Male (Nite Rage x Grizzly Female)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Five Point
UKC Forum Member

4 Year Old Male (Nite Rage x Grizzly Female)

Ace is a four year old out of Adkin's Nite Rage and a friend of mine's Belle dog (Grizzly bred). I've owned him for just over six months now and he's done exactly what I've wanted him to do, which is get my two young dogs cranking. He's surprised me on how nice of a dog he is around the house and in the woods. The only reason he is for sale is because I really want to focus on training and raising my own dogs, and in a few short months they'll be ready to be singled out, and he'll be on the back burner. Not right for a dog in his prime...

Ace is quite around the house, very gentle around children and other pets. He leads and loads, no barking in the dog box, and just all around nice to handle. On track he'll open medium and wide open bawl as the track heats up. He has a one bawl locate that he rolls over into a steady chop (my guess about 80 - 90 barks per minute). Will go as deep as necessary (alone or with company), and will be pulled off the wood somewhere. About 95 - 100% accurate.

I believe with this last kill season I put on him, that he is primed for the hunts this year. If he does not sell that's what I'd like to do if I can find the time. Can produce all grand pups when he makes Grnitech. Price on Ace is $2000.

Thanks for looking!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-27-2015 01:12 AM
Five Point is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Five Point Click here to Send Five Point a Private Message Click Here to Email Five Point Find more posts by Five Point Add Five Point to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Five Point
UKC Forum Member

Pedigree

Old Post 01-27-2015 01:14 AM
Five Point is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Five Point Click here to Send Five Point a Private Message Click Here to Email Five Point Find more posts by Five Point Add Five Point to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
south boone
New UKC Forum Member

would you trial?

Old Post 01-27-2015 02:45 AM
south boone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for south boone Click here to Send south boone a Private Message Find more posts by south boone Add south boone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clint donovan
UKC Forum Member

You Have a # I can reach you at

Old Post 01-27-2015 08:06 PM
Clint donovan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clint donovan Click here to Send Clint donovan a Private Message Click Here to Email Clint donovan Find more posts by Clint donovan Add Clint donovan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bonehead33
UKC Forum Member

Five point

Sent you a pm give me a call

Old Post 01-28-2015 11:31 PM
Bonehead33 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bonehead33 Click here to Send Bonehead33 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bonehead33 Find more posts by Bonehead33 Add Bonehead33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dgwesley56
UKC Forum Member

Do you still have the dog and where are you located

Old Post 01-30-2015 01:44 AM
dgwesley56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dgwesley56 Click here to Send dgwesley56 a Private Message Find more posts by dgwesley56 Add dgwesley56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler_Triplett
UKC Forum Member

I'll give you a 1,000$ for him

Old Post 01-30-2015 03:42 AM
Tyler_Triplett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler_Triplett Click here to Send Tyler_Triplett a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler_Triplett Find more posts by Tyler_Triplett Add Tyler_Triplett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lloyd1115
UKC Forum Member

Ace is the real deal. I know him personally and have been in the woods with him several times. He is ALL COONDOG. He is a litter mate brother to the female I bred to jack. He is well worth the price that is on him.
Whom ever gets him will be getting a coon treeing machine.

Old Post 01-30-2015 05:51 PM
lloyd1115 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lloyd1115 Click here to Send lloyd1115 a Private Message Click Here to Email lloyd1115 Find more posts by lloyd1115 Add lloyd1115 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
awhittle7
UKC Forum Member

If you wasn't 15 hrs away he'd be in my kennel

Old Post 01-31-2015 09:05 PM
awhittle7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for awhittle7 Click here to Send awhittle7 a Private Message Click Here to Email awhittle7 Find more posts by awhittle7 Add awhittle7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jd1234
UKC Forum Member

Where in michagan are you located do you have a phone number

Old Post 02-01-2015 08:52 PM
Jd1234 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jd1234 Click here to Send Jd1234 a Private Message Find more posts by Jd1234 Add Jd1234 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler_Triplett
UKC Forum Member

Do you still have this dog?

Old Post 01-11-2016 04:35 PM
Tyler_Triplett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler_Triplett Click here to Send Tyler_Triplett a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler_Triplett Find more posts by Tyler_Triplett Add Tyler_Triplett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler_Triplett
UKC Forum Member

Do you still have this dog?

Old Post 01-11-2016 04:35 PM
Five Point
UKC Forum Member

Sold

Dog was sold a year ago. Old post I figured would've fallen off the forum by now.

Old Post 01-11-2016 05:02 PM
Five Point
UKC Forum Member

Sold

Dog was sold a year ago. Old post I figured would've fallen off the forum by now.

Old Post 01-11-2016 05:02 PM
Tyler_Triplett
UKC Forum Member

Tried to reply to the pm inbox is full.

Old Post 01-11-2016 05:09 PM